[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I’ve been wanting to type this one for a while but well, real life caught me faster. I may edit this post later as I remember (trying not to write too many posts lol) but here’s my two cents.

One: both debuted about the same time. YJ was slightly earlier. But they are never being paired together until now. I wonder why on earth they were never paired together (some said HB declined those earlier - was it because he was intimidated by YJ? I have no idea hahaha).

Two: He went to her movie premieres and she had a cameo on his massively successful show. Still hadn’t had a chance to meet.

Three: They received the same award in 2014 and sat next to each other, but no rumours, no interactions.

Four: They had mutual friends but never had the chance. I even remembered during the wedding of HB’s stylist last year (he has the same stylist as Shin Min Ah I think), Gong Hyo Jin (one of YJ’s good friends - she’s one of the 7 Cinderellas) were there too, she’s also SMA’s bestie and close to the stylist if I’m not mistaken. HB sat behind GHJ and SMA other and there were photos of them at the wedding.

Sometimes I think whether all these mean that they are fated or just mere coincidences. Or maybe it’s a matter of timing - everything was there, just waiting for the right time for it to happen.

That, or whoever that schedules their timings didn’t get to sandwich the timing in for close to 2 decades. Until now.

Or probably he’s been eyeing her for a very long time but didn’t have a chance before. Because it’s kind of weird thinking that they are there all along but never actually get around to work together. That or the movie / drama scene then was different (YJ acts mostly in movies while HB in dramas anyway).

Ok I’ll edit this better if I got the time, yeah.

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Y'all reading your comments about KJH makes me sad...

the guy deserves his spotlight and to be honest he shouldve not been asked questions about BINJIN but then againthe focus of everyone's attention is with our BINJIN. 

it is just appropriate that he stated that to protect his seniors. 

remember that BINJIN is under the microscope now a simple word slip will be taken out of context, a single photo will be zoomed and be given irrelavant comments and meanings.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Alyanna said:

@jinjin i think that deep kiss in swetzirland is their first kiss, it was shoot around august/september.

Their v.day kiss maybe somewhere else, somewhere private.:ph34r::D

The close up angle was taken on the last day filming, at least that's what i figured based on the video from vast

BUT doesn't mean the one filmed in swiss not as deep i think(?)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Alyanna said:

@jinjin i think that deep kiss in swetzirland is their first kiss, it was shoot around august/september.

Their v.day kiss maybe somewhere else, somewhere private.:ph34r::D

Seems like a lot of you guys are new :P If they indeed are in a relationship, they already started dating since 2018. If so, there's no way the kiss in Switzerland was their first kiss :D

• LOL 21

2 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

This boy is in love....isn't there a quote that when a man is in love the whole world knows it? I think that's the case here, this man is in love with yejin shi. I don't care about the past but in the present the fragrance of their true love is filling the air. I hope and pray for their future, may it always be bursting with this much love and adoration. I read this really sweet comment about this couple who are inspired by JH and Seri's love, where they watched CLOY together and were lovely to each other. True love is just so inspiring~~~

I also discovered a secret in one of my video investigations today that is really so sweet and sexy but imma gonna keep it to myself. I will give just one hint: the secret has been spilled on this board from another comrade. Comrade, what you discovered is true.  At this point, there is so much attention on our OTP that I want them to be protected and let them tell us when they're ready. It's just that we know that they know that we know, you know? Let us all work on our surprised faces hahaha:relaxed:

@Kristen Son omo omo you’re driving me nuts with this comment!!!! :w00t:

what is it can you DM me pleaseeeeeeeee :P I’ve been reading everything on this forum i can’t believe i’m not seeing what you and another comrade are seeing LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, itsmeehLala . said:

May i ask whats the difference between kyung vs ku?

Also the meaning of binsshi pls? (when asked by reporters how SYJ called/address HB as she said sometimes oppa or binsshi.

Hi I think I can answer this for you ^^ 

A fan asked SYJ and she mentioned his character Min Taegu (gu=구) in "The Negotiation". I think that the fan said "Min Tae..." then delayed for a moment and shouted out the wrong name with her voice raising up a little bit (Min Taegu -> Min Tae Gyu (??!) so they found it funny and bursted out laughing :lol:. She said she was too focused in the movie/actors that she couldn't recall his character's name haha. 

And as I've learnt,  "(fullname/firstname)-ssi (씨)" is a polite way to address someone politely in Korean, frequently used in formal situation. You can use it to address someone who is equal to you or younger. (here is a link for you: https://www.reddit.com/r/Korean/comments/78ogav/whats_does_씨_mean_and_how_do_you_use_it/). Addressing others in Korean is kinda complicated to understand, you have to consider the relationship and the situation(hierarchy is important).

• Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

The close up angle was taken on the last day filming, at least that's what i figured based on the video from vast

ohhhh yeah rigth ^^

french kiss is the theme of the scene,

surely deep kisses is here,there & everywhere.

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, boonieyo said:

Seems like a lot of you guys are new :P If they indeed are in a relationship, they already started dating since 2018. If so, there's no way the kiss in Switzerland was their first kiss 

i really dont mind at all being wrong for saying their first kiss was in swetzirland.... I'm so happily being wrong.:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, avocado yum said:

I watched the last bts again and found HB wearing the same Swiss trench coat and the black turtle neck sweater in the farewell speech.Infact KJH was also wearing the same dress when he was shot ,while giving the speech.This shows this was their last day shoot and they did shoot for the swiss scene again.Which means their last kiss was not the hospital peck:wub:... That's why I was thinking how easily they could do the deep kiss when shooting had just begun.I think some of our shoppers have really remarkable detective skills to have point out such minute details.Keep it up.:thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Binjin4real said:

@Kristen Son omo omo you’re driving me nuts with this comment!!!! :w00t:

what is it can you DM me pleaseeeeeeeee :P I’ve been reading everything on this forum i can’t believe i’m not seeing what you and another comrade are seeing LOL

aaahhhh, everyone who's curious, I am deeply sorry. I thought I saw something but it was innocent. That is what happens when you zoom and slow things down, things get distorted and things are misleading. will edit my post.

• Confused 1
  • LOL 4

41 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I watched the last bts again and found HB wearing the same Swiss trench coat and the black turtle neck sweater in the farewell speech.Infact KJH was also wearing the same dress when he was shot ,while giving the speech.This shows this was their last day shoot and they did shoot for the swiss scene again.Which means their last kiss was not the hospital peck:wub:... That's why I was thinking how easily they could do the deep kiss when shooting had just begun.I think some of our shoppers have really remarkable detective skills to have point out such minute details.Keep it up.:thumbsup:

we could build a detective agency out of this. Our skills is being hone by all the digging were doin.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, jinjin said:

The Close Up Kiss Scene: 

I guess Son Ye Jin got extremely shy when rewatching the kiss scene at the wrap up party because there was a quick tongue movement (Hyun Bin's - for my eyes) when they kissed. You can see SYJ immediately used her right arm to cover their kiss right at that moment.

Yes I'm waiting for someone to notice. I haven't seen such a deep kiss from kdrama land before. Among HY kiss in his other dramas, this kiss is the deepest. And I wonder if it's the director's instructions or it's just them.

2 minutes ago, Hyunyebinjin said:

Yes I'm waiting for someone to notice. I haven't seen such a deep kiss from kdrama land before. Among HY kiss in his other dramas, this kiss is the deepest. And I wonder if it's the director's instructions or it's just them.

What about Something In The Rain ? Although I haven't watched it but heard there were plenty kisses.

2 hours ago, Alyanna said:

yey!!!CLOY fever has never stop spreading.

welcome to the club husband of comrade @Moonstarmagick :D

@Alyanna omoooo. He was like... "are they going to be caught? Will she be able to go back? Somebody going to die?"

I was torn in between laughing and getting annoyed cause I was like... "watch it and suffer the same thing that i went through! Don't be unfair!" hhahaahhaha

I was like, I haven't prepared for those scenes and he likes to be all ready for it!! Unfair! Hahaha. 

• LOL 4