Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ElectricHearts

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

10 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

https://andylah.tumblr.com/post/190929024080/hyun-bin-attempt-to-flirt-compliment-son-ye-jin

Flustered Hyun Bin is a cutie :wub:

Something that would get international award buzz. I might actually die if I get to see SYJ at the oscars :tears:

To be honest, I would give up ever seeing them on screen together, just as long as they're married happily lol

Wow this is the first time I have seen HB flustered like this... I have nvr seen this cut before even though I watch the full Interview... Looks awkward and feels something between them hahhha

• Like 8
  • Love 1

If HB and SYJ ever need to question why fans see the things we see, or if they need affirmation about their feelings for each other; they can check out all the wonderful YouTube shopper-made videos that I just spent hours watching.  I love the compilations of their sweet moments, the “more than friends” video @bpwinces! made, and many more. How can people say we are delusional?  They’re being discreet but pretty much an open book with their feelings and eyes and smiles.  I love me a buff daddy Bin-shi and moreso a buff daddy next to SYJ because she brings out this inner child like innocence that we rarely see from HB. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@Moonstarmagick hi my fellow filipino shopper!

Also to add to what you mentioned about filming kiss scenes, I think it's the same in k dramas. I know from interviews with other actors that there are times when the production staff like to play pranks on the leads. I know of one where the director purposefully doesn't say cut so the actors keep kissing and when they realize something is up, they find they're all alone on the set :lol:

I'm hoping the CLOY production did the same :wub:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384504wpp/kim-jung-hyun-talks-about-hyun-bin-son-ye-jins-dating-rumors-and-chemistry-in-crash-landing-on-you

Kim Jung Hyun Talks About Hyun Bin + Son Ye Jin’s Dating Rumors And Chemistry In “Crash Landing On You”

Kim Jung Hyun Talks About Hyun Bin + Son Ye Jin’s Dating Rumors And Chemistry In “Crash Landing On You”

Feb 23, 2020
by E. Cha

Kim Jung Hyun has shared his thoughts on the on-screen chemistry between his “Crash Landing on You” co-stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!

The two actors, who previously starred together in the film “The Negotiation,” were swept up in dating rumors multiple times last year—and Hyun Bin’s agency recently denied rumors of their romantic involvement a third time, after a fan suggested that the two appeared to be holding hands in behind-the-scenes footage from the filming of “Crash Landing on You.”

In an interview with Korean news outlet Segye Ilbo, Kim Jung Hyun praised the professionalism of his two co-stars, explaining that their intense romantic chemistry in the drama—which has led to legions of fans hoping that life will imitate art—was the product of their acting skills.

“When they were rehearsing, there weren’t any of the rosy, romantic vibes that the media talked about in articles [about their dating rumors],” he shared. “But as soon as the cameras began rolling, they would gaze at each other lovingly, with honey dripping from their eyes. When I saw that, I thought they were really cool.”

“It made me think that I was working together with really amazing senior actors,” he continued. “They were cool to the extent that I thought, ‘This must be what a real professional looks like.'”

Hyun-Bin-Son-Ye-Jin4.jpg

Kim Jung Hyun went on to enthuse, “Both Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin look really cool when they’re acting. They were very active in terms of coming up with ideas, and they spoke everything that was on their mind. Even though I was standing beside them as a junior actor, they treated me as a same-level colleague. They made it possible for me to act comfortably.”

The actor also spoke highly of his co-star Seo Ji Hye, commenting, “Seo Ji Hye helped me a lot so that I could act act comfortably. When I first saw her, I thought that she looked very cold and untalkative, but she was so nice to me that it made it easy for me to prepare for my scenes.”

“During rehearsals, she would share her opinions with me, and she was also great at listening to my own ideas,” he recalled. “So there weren’t any difficulties in working together on scenes.”

“Crash Landing on You” aired its final episode on February 16, setting a new record for the highest viewership ratings in tvN history.

Source (1)

• LOL 7

4 hours ago, wyen6 said:

Wow this is the first time I have seen HB flustered like this... I have nvr seen this cut before even though I watch the full Interview... Looks awkward and feels something between them hahhha

This boy is in love....isn't there a quote that when a man is in love the whole world knows it? I think that's the case here, this man is in love with yejin shi. I don't care about the past but in the present the fragrance of their true love is filling the air. I hope and pray for their future, may it always be bursting with this much love and adoration. I read this really sweet comment about this couple who are inspired by JH and Seri's love, where they watched CLOY together and were lovely to each other. True love is just so inspiring~~~

I also discovered a secret in one of my video investigations today that is really so sweet and sexy but imma gonna keep it to myself. I will give just one hint: the secret has been spilled on this board from another comrade. Comrade, what you discovered is true.  At this point, there is so much attention on our OTP that I want them to be protected and let them tell us when they're ready. It's just that we know that they know that we know, you know? Let us all work on our surprised faces hahaha:relaxed:

EDITED: hey everyone, sorry for my premature excitement. The secret I discovered in my video investigation turned out to be innocent. I don't want to start any rumours. I thought I saw something with my zoom in and slow down but it was a mirage.  Everything else in my post is true tho!! 

Will ship responsibly!!!  

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

LOL they are trying soooo hard at calming everyone down and making us believe that it was all just professionalism???

I'm just here laughing it off like wow xDDD I think bts/interviews showed enough on how they were like when cameras weren't rolling for them to act as RiRi couple. But I appreciate the compliments, our babies deserve nothing more but praises :') and later wedding gifts LMAO #sorrynotsorry

I wonder who's gonna speak next in favour of their 'acting' :lol:

• LOL 11

I thought we have moved on from KJH article(?)

Why is soompi release it again? Because we don't give it a da*n about the article before?

I think, It is clear we have a spy lurking in this thread.

Dear Spy,

you have to learn more to become a spy.

the more you give us that kind of news the more obvious you tell us that they are together.

And, ya! Gu seung jun!

I feel like I wasted my tears because I cried out loud when you were dead. *sigh*

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

13 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

LOL they are trying soooo hard at calming everyone down and making us believe that it was all just professionalism???

I'm just here laughing it off like wow xDDD I think bts/interviews showed enough on how they were like when cameras weren't rolling for them to act as RiRi couple. But I appreciate the compliments, our babies deserve nothing more but praises :') and later wedding gifts LMAO #sorrynotsorry

Hi, can you remove the picture?

the moderator have warned us before.

Thank you!

• Insightful 4

18 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

Bpwinces, I think you should edit your post. We can't quote photo. Yesterday the Moderator already give our thread their last warning. Tha k you in advance. 

• Insightful 1

1 minute ago, swclw said:

I thought we have moved on from KJH article(?)

Why is soompi release it again? Because we don't give it a da*n about the article before?

I think, It is clear we have a spy lurking in this thread.

Dear Spy,

you have to learn more to become a spy.

the more you give us that kind of news the more obvious you tell us that they are together.

And, ya! Gu seung jun!

I feel like I wasted my tears because I cried out loud when you were dead. *sigh*

I fee like the translated articles are misleading. When I read the korean article before it was more of KJH complimenting HB and SYJ's chemistry while acting saying how HB had a cold but then once the cameras rolled he was a total pro but the article made it seem like clickbait about the rumours. I'm happy for KJH and think he's a great leading man too. I'm glad he was able to overcome his health issues.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Comrades/Shoppers I found this on twitter. Sadly Tvn will demolish CLOY North Korea set :unsure:. So now fans can't visit this place in the future. 

• Sad 19

2 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

I also discovered a secret in one of my video investigations today that is really so sweet and sexy but imma gonna keep it to myself. I will give just one hint: the secret has been spilled on this board from another comrade. Comrade, what you discovered is true.  At this point, there is so much attention on our OTP that I want them to be protected and let them tell us when they're ready. It's just that we know that they know that we know, you know? Let us all work on our surprised faces hahaha:relaxed:

what is thisssss may you dm me huhuhu

Edited by Paulina

@bpwinces!  Suggest to delete the photo or video when you quote. Soompi forum moderator had warned us against quoting with photo or video as it is against Soompi forum rules. 

On the interview with Kim Jung Hyun, actually he did not have many scenes with our OTP together as he has more scenes with 2nd FL and we are also not saying our OTP are rehearsing and acting in a pink romantic bubble for every scene. Obviously they need to focus on being sad or angry or whatever for some of the scenes. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mjydg94 said:

@Moonstarmagick hi my fellow filipino shopper!

Also to add to what you mentioned about filming kiss scenes, I think it's the same in k dramas. I know from interviews with other actors that there are times when the production staff like to play pranks on the leads. I know of one where the director purposefully doesn't say cut so the actors keep kissing and when they realize something is up, they find they're all alone on the set :lol:

I'm hoping the CLOY production did the same :wub:

True. Hahahaha. I will bet on that (pupusta ko buhay ng kapit bahay ko hahaha. Kidding). Honestly, I think the directors are so into them too. If only we could kidnap one of their staff and tickle him to death until he spills out something . Hahaha. Kidding. 

(to the spy here, I am just kidding.:P

• LOL 13

1 hour ago, bpwinces! said:

I'm finding so strange that on this interview KJH spoke out that at their workplace didn't have a romantic atmosphere 'cause clearly the interviewer just asked him about how was like to work with Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin at the same set so why he need to clarified and emphasizes this part of no romance btw them? Curious not? LOL (Besides the fact that KJH didn't have that much of scenes together with HB and SYJ so how he knows this much? :D)

I think our CEO it's sending DM to everyone to denies as much as they can about this matter :joy:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

42 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

We’ve read this interview before - Soompi posted it a tad late compared to other outlets I guess. My view remains the same, in fact it’s hilarious somehow given the efforts to bury the rumours. They really are overcompensating.

If there really are ~spi3s reading this forum, my advice to you: lay it off a little, enjoy the show’s success and chill, yeah. And tell your daepyo-nim that he’s hawt. Oh yeah.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

38 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

Guy! Please edit your post. "Last WarningThis thread will be locked down for a period of time for excessive image and video quoting which are against the rules if this warning is not heeded. " I dont want to see this thread is blocked!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1