[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

So proud for CLOY achivements,:tears:

My take away or the 2 lessons I learned out of this drama is that there are only 2 things that matters most to the person who loves you

1.if your ok &

2.if your happy

A classic true & selfless love indeed portrayed  immaculatly in CLOY.

I'm not just talking about the romance between the leads.This love is also seen how the comrades,the family , the mothers in the village,the company employees worries and care for one another. It's really  heartwarming.:heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I have a theory that maybe they are already married and wanting to have a baby ..they will just announced their status until syj is pregnant heheheh...there was a scene where rjh was holding a door at a department store and when   asked by ys to go with her ..he said he is holding on until the baby comes out..i don't know the line sticks out in my over the top delusional mind hahaha 

• LOL 22
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Helena said:

Grocery pics were taken by Taiwanese fan; the pics were released in 2 batches (the 2nd set were taken from a different angle). The time (of the sighting) was January 20, 2019 at 5pm US time.

Their 1st sighting in LA (by 2 different accounts) was on January 9, 2019 (Ye-Jin’s Birthday: Jan 11)

(1) Someone saw them traveling together in LA

(2) another person saw them at golf place, and ate with her parents.

Most celebs don’t get to date comfortably - many said they mostly stay in the car (I guess many live with their parents).

@Helena  Thanks for the info and details of their sighting in LA! Your summary really helped cuz I was a bit confused on the dates. I wonder what it means by "someone saw them travelling together in LA". Did that person see Binjin together in one car?

Also, with all the sightings in LA, the explanation from their agency that they happened to be both LA and so decided to meet up with friends ....just doesn't hold water. If it was just to catch up, then they would have met only once and then go about their own plans in LA. But numerous sightings means they spent their time together for at least 2 weeks. LOL!!

I also find it quite telling that the agencies first response to the grocery pictures is that they need to find out more from HB and SYJ themselves. Basically it meant they went "OMG, they were spotted! OK, let me spin an answer to the media first, then talk to them to explain the reason why they are together shopping for grocery." LOL!!

7 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Omg Hyun Bin imitates Son Ye-jin greeting :joy::joy::joy:

What a teaser boy'''FRIEND'' LOL

AH, how did I miss this part of the interview? I must have fast forwarded the video and didn't see it. HB acting all cute is only when he's with SYJ lol!!

7 hours ago, Loropetalum said:

Sorry kinda a bit off topic.. While browsing on ig  I found this vid. Pyo Chi Su can sing yalls :lol:

WOAH!! He's got a really beautiful voice!! Though I am not surprised he can sing cuz I know he was mainly a theatre actor before he recently debuted on TV dramas. He looks so sweet there, and not like grumpy PCS at all LOL!! So glad he's getting all the accolades and attention! I've also had a soft spot for theatre and musical play actors/ actresses cuz I love musicals so much!!

I also wonder who's the other guy - he can REALLY SING! Esp those high notes!

6 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@Loropetalum

I have a feeling he (Yang Kyung Won) does musicals coz that dude he is hanging out with can belt them high notes. 

Thanks for sharing! 

Yes, I am quite sure he does musicals as per what I've read about his background in some articles.

• Like 10

On 2/21/2020 at 4:49 PM, Elle R said:

If they are not a couple, fine. But this interview statement is so pointed and random that it's kind of funny.

Well, I would like to add that the fact that they were able to switch when camera rolled was because there is REALLY something going on between them. And also because they are experienced actor and actress.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Sorry this is not BinJin Love related,but the urge for me to reach out to VAST is killing me. VAST spy this is for you!!!

Hi VAST, just want to put some feed back.
Kindly put English Subtitles /translation in your Social Media accounts. Your artist is not just for K-nets  but  has international audiance as will. This will be the best for your company,your artist and for us fans as will. Give us that chance to love the artist you have by being able to connect to theme through common language. Wishing  all the best for every one.:kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Thanks 1

The last filming day video from Vast is intriguing. Shots of YSR's house? Hmmm.. what scene could it be/have been? Curious and curiouser.

HB is so handsome when his hair is swept up like that. But he's also handsome in MOTA. Heck, he's always handsome he's the only person appearing in all my SNS feed right now.

Re: SYJ's interview and her dating style, she's really a private person, yeah? No dating scandal until the grocery photos leaked (and was still denied) - that's a feat. She's the nation's first love after all, so it would be a given that paparazzi would always find a way to catch her especially in her younger days. She ages (a bit) but she does ever so gracefully. She looks most beautiful at the moment (especially while portraying YSR). Thank you for the translation of the interview!

I'm also curious if the Cinderella 7 kind of makes her and HB get together or tease them. They have common friends, right? HB watched Hwang Jung Min's play with Lee Jung Hyun and Ko So Young (wife of his buddy and sunbae) one time. I dunno. Makes me wonder. :D

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

I'm also curious if the Cinderella 7 kind of makes her and HB get together or tease them. They have common friends, right? HB watched Hwang Jung Min's play with Lee Jung Hyun and Ko So Young (wife of his buddy and sunbae) one time. I dunno. Makes me wonder. :D

i bet they did...  ang if im not mistaken YJ worked w Jung Min b4... and one of her bff's hubby happends to date someone as well u know who i mean...so practically most of them are really close... who knows on that date of the play Yj was there since Yoona also was there she just opted not to b n d foto...

junghyun before stated that she and her friends went on a trip w her bf and everybody said just marry him... so how much more w SJ and HB

i asked my korean friend and she said in SK people think that they r really dating... 

• Like 13
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

How's episode today,guys :P, ITs been A weak and I still unbelieveable CLOY already well done. eVERY days busy Rerun watch from 1st episode, download full ost,busy looking Ig,this amazing thread,and all news video. 

Anybody ship HB with the others before with THIs BinJin Couple and the different it is. Lets hand on hand BELIEVE that they were on relationship, :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, jane snow said:

junghyun before stated that she and her friends went on a trip w her bf and everybody said just marry him... so how much more w SJ and HB

i asked my korean friend and she said in SK people think that they r really dating... 

Hihihi right? Having the same circle of friends means that every once in a while, they are bound to meet by chance.

Hope they'd surprise us one day saying they will be registering their marriage soon. Let's just pretend we were shocked. Hihihi

• LOL 10

At 7:09 "I know I should be thinking about marriage soon, but I don't think now is the best time. I've worked for the last 10 years, to build something that can vanish overnight due to something I did, or something I didn't plan. When I think of that, I feel like I'm always walking on thin ice." 

Gives us perspective on why she's so private :)

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Im keeping tabs... is it okay if im doing this... its a lil boring since there is no episode today... im keeping tabs whether we like bennienim ( by the wat this is how the vast video today calls him on the caption) :

buffed beefy daddy or slim trimmed and toned?

its a safe survey right? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

But even if it’s just friendship, I think that they make a fairly awesome pair. He treats her like his equal and with great respect from what we’ve seen since Negotiation days. His words always described her as a wonderfully talented actress in her works and wanting to work together again for another great piece of work. We’re really lucky CLOY happened and we got to see such amazing chemistry and emotional acting on screen between 2 equals.

I also appreciate how honest and authentic HB is in showing his admiration for SJY. Not just through his caring actions (which we all love) but also through his sincere and warm words like “I thought she’ll be a sensitive person especially falling deep into the character. But she turned out to be really easy-going and have a down to earth side to her so it was great seeing that.” That explains a lot in how comfortable and in tune they are with each other.

With that, I see her opening up more with him and she’s also less dominating with HB as compared to her past partners. She teased him hard during Negotiation and early filming days of CLOY, but in the more recent BTS, we definitely see a softer side to her when she’s with him. Like that intimate look at the hospital scene when they were just having a private conversation? Or the scene when he got the ring wrong and she just gave him those eye smiles? She’s such a little girl there just like how he's smiley like a boy in love.

Ending this long note, I just wanted to share translations for this old interview of SYJ back in 2008. It’s a pretty cool show if you want to hear honest comments from her on her fame, rumours and thoughts on dating in showbiz! And of course, this was taken way back in 2008, and many things could have changed. Hopefully HB could be the right fated one to change that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D8uhjCBzGY

MC: But why? Isn’t it good if you can discuss about acting with your partner?

SYJ: Being friends that way is great. But i think it gets difficult if you ended up dating.

MC: Like if you ended up falling in love?

SYJ: Yeaa and I’ve seen many of that around us, actors dating, breaking up and dating again. Looking at that side of things, of course there are advantages to it, but I personally don’t think (dating an actor) is suitable for my personality.

Really appreciate your insight about SYJ here! As she is actually more difficult to read since she seems to be always bubble and friendly with everyone, long-time fans of hers can give us a better idea if there's any strong clue that she behaves somewhat differently with HB, at least from what we can see on camera.  I think HB's high respect for SYJ and how he sincerely compliments her for her acting and even her personality is something that will touch SYJ's heart. And your comment about how she's less dominating with HB vs her past partners is such an interesting one! Quite a lot of people here also had similar observations, that she's more girly and shy with him. And he's also more boyish and playful when with her.

That 2008 interview where SYJ said she don't think dating an actor is suitable for her personality, may be the reason why things are moving slowly for Binjin. She will need a lot more time to decide dating a fellow actor and may still be at a stage of "testing the waters". So HB will need to respect that and just be friends first (or more like Ai-mei lol). Anyways, these are all my speculation so please take it with a pinch of salt. :D

• Like 11
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, jane snow said:

Oh this.

My friend told me this thing too. That's why I'm really positive about what's going on them.

She said no need to confirm, it's obvious :D

Right, V*ST? B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1