[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, tvfij89 said:

I want to know what people here think of their denials many times. Since Vast visited each account and asked them to remove Binjin picture together, i thought why they made so much effort to do this. Its just a normal picture...There are two thinking coming up in my mind.

1. Are you talking about the restaurant/ dinner pic next to the ajhumma? If so, thinking it was more a branding issue - increased business because two stars went there. Doubt they were given permission to post or use them as publicity.

2. The hand holding denial. Again it's because of his / her image - two actors who worked 10+ years being branded as unprofessional. Could they have left dating denial off the table? Sure. But still to admit dating there is still possibility one would infer then that they were being unprofessional.

To add: I was def heartbroken by denials ... but both agencies aren't here to protect my fragile heart lol.

Also reviewing these CLOY interviews ... there exchanges are sort of like an old married couple. And I know her stylist mentioned they were surprised by matching coats ... I can buy that but being matchy matchy in all their interviews? Playing.with.fangirl.heart.

jmo

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Chi-nae Chingu said:

He just can’t help it. He’s too obvious!:joy:

At the start of the vid... you see HB lowkey checking YJ’s chair before she sits :heart:

I saw that too..... I never saw this part of interview . I believed I'ved watch this before but not this part. Where can I watch the whole interview with Eng Sub? I believe they were also asked about how they call each other (and this remind me how Yejin prefer to be call as Yejin in Master of the house, she is so cool!) @tvfij89 have faith, its no 1. :D. Stop worrying so much about the denial.. Body language won't lie no matter how proffesional you are. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B83dJZlJu6-/?igshid=1jxf8czeagxuo

Guys have u read about this. Tvn make a mistake about tonight Cloy new episode . Tvn already deleted it. Still. I wish for the miracle. Even netflix up  Cloy new episode at their apps. Can u guys check your netflix apps. 

Edited by hyle_ eus
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, hyle_ eus said:

Guys have u read about this. Tvn make a mistake about tonight Cloy new episode . Tvn already deleted it. Still. I wish for the miracle. Even netflix up Cloy new episode at their apps. 

We deserve a 17 episode with a proper ending of RiRi (I mean that they didn’t have that much of moments after episode 10). I’m feeling robbed :tears:, with the success of CLOY I think while they were still shooting they should have thinking about an special episode. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Love 2

Please follow Soompi rules for THIs thread. I Dont WANNa be locked down. Actually annyeong all. I have been silent reader this thread after long time Hiatus. The Last was wHEN Hyun bin with shk until they broke up and Hyun bin enter military. I was NEVER watch him drama after that because I CAnT see his chemistry long time lIKE with SYJ in negotiation. And now CLOY. I was sensitive Person, I was DIRECTLY can sEE which man and woman are "close" MoRE than friend. And I know HB will not DIRECTLY show because protect SYJ. So I was happy to be join all shippers hERE on This thread. And finally open sign up gain. Because mY past account it was long time ago and forgot all password. Thank you for bEst regaards all international shippers hERE. bE patient and keep sailing on guys. 

Edited by Bin_bin
  • Like 11

Just want to say hi!!! :D

I've been a silent reader/lurker since page 120. I, too is a silent BinJin shipper (in this case "shopper") because of CLOY and i must say, out of my kdrama/kpop ships, BinJin couple are the only one whom you can say "REAL". (I hope i do not sound delulu here but who cares...lol)

I live in a country where shipping and loveteams are very open and some of those became reel to real. And as per my observation, those subtle actions from BinJin especially when they are together are very strong evidence that there is something happening behind closed doors. Watching these sweet acts in their BTS and press con videos was like watching my fav couple back then when they were still discreetly dating. So whenever i feel disenheartened by those denials news, i will look back to this thinking and see our grocery pics to lightened my mood. Lol!!! 

Uri BinJin couple must have only denied those "rumors" to protect each other and their personal lives from the media and public. We must understand that a lot of celebrity couples who openly admitted their relationship had either went to a complicated or bitter endings due to the toxicity of the public's eye. 

For now, let us enjoy shipping uri BinJin, keep praying desperately and see what destiny has to offer. 

• Like 7
  • Love 9

30 minutes ago, hyle_ eus said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B83dJZlJu6-/?igshid=1jxf8czeagxuo

Guys have u read about this. Tvn make a mistake about tonight Cloy new episode . Tvn already deleted it. Still. I wish for the miracle. Even netflix up  Cloy new episode at their apps. Can u guys check your netflix apps. 

Probably photoshopped?? 

3 hours ago, Annie12 said:

Can anyone translate this?

Sorry I have to delete the video. Since we can't quote a video or pic

Someone under the tweet already translate and explain the question. The fan ask whether her body measurement size in Negotiation is her real size. Yejin said the measurements was only for the movie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

I don't think there is ep 17, as new drama will air today.

Also, CLOY wasn't the first drama which doesn't have post interviews of 2 main leads. Goblin was same - no post interviews or photoshoots, just because the rumor of GY and KGE dating together right after the drama ended. So I'm not surprised if there is no post interviews even after the big success of CLOY. I better hope HB and SYJ keep lowkey during this time to avoid any dating questions from media. 

These days, I kept watching The negotiation filming making, press con and CLOY's press con and Swoon video, I have no doubt to see how their relationship (either close friend or dating) was growing. During Negotiation filming, obviously, HB looked "just like friend" with SYJ (SYJ seemed approached him more as friend). Then, during Negotiation promotion, they seemed clicked better with each other, but sometimes HB was still bit shy and pointed SYJ to start interview/answer question from MC first. However, all CLOY press con and Swoon interviews, mostly I saw HB was so proactive (surprisingly) to answer/interact with SYJ and other people (esp. when dating rumor was asked, he started first).

About BTS videos, if you guys put BTS ep 16 before BTS 1, and ended at BTS 14 in order you will see how strong their relationship is growing. That's amazing.

And the LA grocery pic, we surely have same thought. But have to say it's not really easy to catch-up with your friends in overseas twice for dinner at restaurant, not even count going grocery together, so their relationship was really special heheh.

• Like 14
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1