[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

14 minutes ago, Kari said:

she received the Hyun Bin Special Award for BEST ACTRESS FROM DAEGU in 2018!

This is an early afirmation that other people doesn't count anymore in his life. Look up who other actresses are native from Daegu. I just missed this at that time, when he was already confessing he doesn't look back to his past. Only the future, and he hoped it will be more happy than his past. 

The answers were always in front of our eyes, we just didn't saw them.:getmygrooveon:

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

1 hour ago, NonKoreanMango said:

@QueenieBee  the kisses!!  I do love CLOY and on rewatches, i do find hidden gems. I was quite surprised Binnie didn’t win at  Baeksang - I thought his acting was more “nuanced”/“fine tuned”.  Example, when his thumb  was poised over the camera photo of Seri - it shook a bit, and then the thumb caressed the photo. Another was the scene where he was walking with her along the river and he got mad because she wasn’t in sight. His facial expression after that - he closed his eyes, and puffed out his cheeks as if he couldn’t believe his outburst/that he nearly lost control of himself. It is the little details in his acting that I did not see in the other leads in the other dramas.

I actually love that scene. Gives me all the feels :fullofhearts:His expression is so fleeting, yet so telling. Unfortunately, a lot of people miss it because it is only a split second.

• Like 13
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, mamipoppins said:

I actually love that scene. Gives me all the feels :fullofhearts:His expression is so fleeting, yet so telling. Unfortunately, a lot of people miss it because it is only a split second.

Did you catch the facial expression/feelings when he was looking for Seri and Alberto and saw them across the street laughing? He had just come from a dinner with Seo Dan who was given advice by Alberto to act cold. You could see him wishing for his own relationship to be like that - easy going and warm.

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I think it's time to stop joking/ make comparisions about xyz. It's actually not fun at all as it is a very sensitive issue but it happens in every few pages recently and initialed by a few certain posters. 

Let's move on and keep focusing on BinJin as it breaks Soompi rules to talk about others in BinJin thread.

@Lawyerh

@stroppyse

HB's recent favorite song - May 2019. I think the lyrics fit perfectly with his feelings about his love for SYJ. He acted like a teennager boy (jumping on stages) who fell in love and showed off in front of his crush. He is so lively, funny and relaxing when he is with SYJ.

Medellin

One, two, one, two
One, two, cha-cha-cha
One, two, two, one
Two, one, cha, cha-cha-cha
I took a pill and had a dream (Yo también)
I went back to my 17 year
Allowed myself to be naive (Dime)
To be someone I've never been (Me encanta)
I took a sip and had a dream
And I woke up in Medellín (¿Te gusta?)
The sun was caressing my skin (Dime)
Another me could now begin (Woo)
Tranquila, baby, yo te apoyo
No hay que hablarnos mucho para entrar en rollo
Si quieres ser mi reina pues yo te corono
Y pa' que te sientes aquí tengo un trono
Te gusta cabalgar, eso está claro
Si sientes que voy rápido le bajo
Discúlpame, yo sé que eres Madonna
Pero te voy a demostrar cómo este perro te enamora
Ven conmigo, let's take a trip
Si te llevo pa' un lugar lejano
Ven conmigo, I'll be so
  • Unamused 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, vitaBIN4EnerJIN22 said:

Hola chinggus 

¿Alguien puede traducir este video para mí y para todos los binjinners? 

It is only a collection of news of what happened to binnie regarding the coronavirus while in Jordan, but what the video emphasizes is that it says on behalf of binnie or that it comes from him, that he returns to Korea in mid-September expecting to meet with  your fans in Japan with all health insurance and the last message says that it is expected to find an activity plan in Japan, I think it is the tab that tries to fit with Yejin's fanmeeting

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, hallyu said:

I think it's time to stop joking/ make comparisions about xyz. It's actually not fun at all as it is a very sensitive issue but it happens in every few pages recently and initialed by a few certain posters. 

Let's move on and keep focusing on BinJin as it breaks Soompi rules to talk about others in BinJin thread.

What are you talking about? I didn't see any mentioned of xyz? This kind of calls are the kind that instigate negatvitiy. Please stop!

1 hour ago, Kari said:

I'm not going to type a lot because I don't have the patience or energy at the moment lol so I'll just cut to the chase.

I'm a bit puzzled because I haven't seen any direct comparisons here. Nor has there been any direct mentioning of anybody. If antis can continuously drag BinJin, specifically SYJ, then I don't see why we have to turn the other cheek. If anyone's not aware of it, feel free to visit Twitter or DM me for receipts. The amount of damage done by antis to Yejin is at an intolerable level. 

Anyone is entitled to feel annoyed, but please do so by expressing it here first or reaching out to those posters who you feel annoyed by, not tagging mods. It really feels like those goody two shoes in class who tell the teacher on their classmates for every little thing. 

Exactly! You must be referring to  the one I just quoted.. goshh some people just don't have any common sense. Pretending to be  BJ shipper yet they get butthurts for somebody else but probably won't stand for YJ being bashed. Pardon my typo's if you noticed any, I'm just ticked with people who keeps on muddling our thread.

• Like 16
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Looks like a Japan TV Channel (not sure which one) is going to air HB's old drama Ireland (his first lead role). Part of the article noted that HB says his character as Gook/ Guk in this drama is close to his own. I believe this is also how HB is treating YJ, protecting her, being patient and gentle. Of course with a lot more humour since he is also YJ's comedian haha!

"In 2004, he joined the main cast of "Ireland" (2004), a drama about four emotionally traumatized men and women. Although the show did not garner high ratings at the time of its broadcast, its highly addictive story of two couples intertwining their destinies has generated a core fan base. Now, the cult-favorite series will be broadcast on Thursday, September 10 (Thurs.) on Teleasa Channel 2."

"At the time of his appearance in "Ireland," Hyun Bin revealed that the role of Guk, who is patient and doesn't show much emotion, is similar to his own character. His masculinity as a man who tries to protect his loved ones, is not smart, but his rough gentleness is very appealing."

https://hominis.media/category/overseas/post6233/

Auto-translate of article in hidden spoiler

Hyun Bin's popularity continues to grow... It's like "Love's Trapped Landing", but with more affection.

Hyun Bin's popularity, sparked by the "Love's Emergency Landing" that caused a social phenomenon in Japan this spring, is still heating up, and since his acting debut in 2003, the actor, who turns 38 in September, has appeared in "My Name Is Kim Samsun" (2005), "Secret Garden" (2010) He has appeared in hit films such as No other actor's sarcastic, elitist image has ever been so sublime and beloved. It seems to me that Hyun-bin has an image of the "elite" in his films.

However, in his early films, which brought him to the limelight, there were many characters who were the complete opposite of the elite. In this article, I would like to look back on his youthful "wild" appearance, which is similar to that of North Korean officer Jung Hyuk in "Love's Trapped Landing.

He made his debut as an actor in the feature-length drama "Bodyguard" (2003) when he was 21 years old. Despite only a handful of appearances, Hyun Bin made a huge impact on viewers and industry insiders with his eye-catching appearance, and he quickly rose to prominence.

In 2004, he joined the main cast of "Ireland" (2004), a drama about four emotionally traumatized men and women. Although the show did not garner high ratings at the time of its broadcast, its highly addictive story of two couples intertwining their destinies has generated a core fan base. Now, the cult-favorite series will be broadcast on Thursday, September 10 (Thurs.) on Teleasa Channel 2.

Hyun Bin plays Guk, a quiet and handsome bodyguard who grew up as an orphan. He meets Joon-ah (Lee Na-young), who was raised by an Irish immigrant family and is deeply wounded, and he tries to protect her by marrying her. However, Jun-Ah is mentally unstable and falls in love with another man, Jae Bok (Kim Min Joon), and Jae Bok's partner, Shi Young (Kim Min Jung), becomes entangled in the fate of the four.

Each of the four characters has their own sad history and past, and the story of their complicated relationship becomes more and more engrossing. Among them, Hyun Bin won the Newcomer of the Year award for his role as the rugged and innocent Guk-gu, who continues to love his wife Joon-ah who betrayed him, which captured the hearts of many.

His bodyguard's well-trained body and black suit are unquestionably cool, and his expressions of anguish, conflict, and hurt are also outstanding. The scene where he realizes his wife's betrayal and the tears flowing beautifully is a great scene that will make your heart hurt no matter how many times you see it.

At the time of "Ireland," Hyun Bin revealed that the role of Guk is similar to his own personality. His masculinity as a man who tries to protect his loved ones is not smart, but his rough gentleness is very appealing.

Later, in his first starring role, "The Snow Queen" (2006), he played the role of Tae-woon, a young man with great mathematical talent who lives as a trainer at a boxing gym. He has a wild look with his hair and beard, and his kindness as he is pushed around by the selfish daughter of a wealthy conglomerate, Kim Bora (Song Yu-ri). Koo Geuk from "Ireland" and Tae Woon from "The Snow Queen" have something in common with Jung Hyuk in "Love's Trapped Landing" in terms of their love for the free-spirited heroine.

He is a veteran actor, and in recent years, he has been expanding his potential in challenging roles. For those who were swamped by "Emergency Landing," why not check out his early works, which show the freshness, fragility and angst of his 20s? The gap between the present and the past will make you realize the depth of his "swamp" more and more.

Text: Yukiko Kawakura

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

September is HB birthday month and it is not just especial  but for me I am taking it as an assurance month Lol.. 

Im excited on Binnie's birthday my reason is..

If YJ post on her social media the picture of both of them/HB or anything that pertaining to Him then Im not in doubt or a dellusional shipper anymore ,let me get my self clear i really do believe in them it just for me this will be a really strong evidence that they are sharing something special because for two years YJ is with HB during his Bday coz both of them are doing projects together so it is understandable she posted some photos but this year they are not so if she did so then it is  100 percent sure for me they are together.

Oops there might be an exception to my reason if they will announce their relationship before HB birthday lol:).

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2

5 hours ago, BinjinHome said:

It is only a collection of news of what happened to binnie regarding the coronavirus while in Jordan, but what the video emphasizes is that it says on behalf of binnie or that it comes from him, that he returns to Korea in mid-September expecting to meet with  your fans in Japan with all health insurance and the last message says that it is expected to find an activity plan in Japan, I think it is the tab that tries to fit with Yejin's fanmeeting

thanks for the information.