[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I saw something on twitter that HB & the Bargaining actors & crew are back in SK. I wonder if this is true, though maybe it is and hyun bin got back a little early to do the quarantine to be able to attend the SDA. 

I'm really hoping they attend the SDA and win the Hallyu categories. 

By the way how do they determine who gets the hallyu awards?

• Like 2

Vast and Jennyhouse updated at almost the same time,again! :joy:

I remembered reading some posts here that YJ has never explicitly said that HB is handsome( despite having already complimented Bin on his good skin and hair lol) Actually,she did ! In this video,at 0:39 (during NT stage greeting in 2018)

YJ to the audience :He is handsome,right?(giggles) You should tell people around how handsome he is and go watch the movie !

https://youtu.be/8uasUQu4Exk

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, Kari said:

omg @sharluvsenergy are you in Asia? how did you buy them? specifically the ones with Yejin's faces? are those skin care products or just cards with her faces on them? lol thanks!

Yup, I am in Singapore. Got the items from Taobao. Those are just cards with her face. They are freebies that came with the product I bought :)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Kari said:

Hey everyone! Can't exactly file this under the "fate" or "destiny" receipt but it's worthwhile to fawn over during this drought, especially in light of the fan meeting postponement.  

Sooooo both Yejin and HB attended the Busan International Film Festival in 2010! Since I'm a fan of both YJ and Chinese actress, Tang Wei, I decided to look their names up together. I know they both attended the 2015 Busan International Film Festival, but I just found out that they both attended the 2010 one as well. And I found out that HB also attended the event in 2010! 

Both YJ and TW attended the opening ceremony on Oct 7, 2010:

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Son+Ye-Jin/2010+Pusan+International+Film+Festival+Day/I30ixbG5vDy

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Tang+Wei/2010+Pusan+International+Film+Festival+Day/zLwobflLsNi

And TW and HB had their Late, Autumn movie screening on Oct 8, 2010:

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Tang+Wei/2010+Pusan+International+Film+Festival+Day/qZ4GVudme1D

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Hyun+Bin/2010+Pusan+International+Film+Festival+Day/1uG1hJ1wLKe

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/03/173_81203.html

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2010-10/09/content_11389118_4.htm

So seems like YJ and HB missed each other by a day. But who knows, maybe they were both there for a few days and were in the same vicinity? Maybe they stayed in the same hotel and ran into each other in the elevator? Feel free to delulu yourselves :lol::lol::D:D

Actually turned out she was there for the whole festival. She was still there when he was promoting Late Autumn since that was the next day after the opening ceremony - that one he couldn't make it as he was filming SeGa. So he arrived the next day. Not sure if she had time to see his film when he was. Her schedule only mentions the first two days but other pics and events in Jinnie thread later were related to stuff in Busan. 

They both didn't attend Busan in 2014. That's something they've in common that the article had to mention it lol 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, nqread said:

I saw something on twitter that HB & the Bargaining actors & crew are back in SK. I wonder if this is true, though maybe it is and hyun bin got back a little early to do the quarantine to be able to attend the SDA. 

I'm really hoping they attend the SDA and win the Hallyu categories. 

By the way how do they determine who gets the hallyu awards?

But I  see at  weibo that they have left Amman and have arrived Aqaba this morning, and then will go to wadi rum

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

Some are saying there is a Bargaining wrap up party going on right now at the Hotel where HB and crew are staying in. Which means he could really go back to SK this coming week!

wowwwwwww... This news is really good!!!...

Can't wait for BinJin reunion... 

:highonflowers:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Hopefully no one gets off on this question but I am really curious:

in instagrams and twitter posts, I see the posters put their names on videos and photos that were obviously not taken by them. For example, see the Instagram post inserted above and the photo in the Instagram has beanhandhk name on it. But the photo wasn’t taken by beanhandhk; it was a Soompi or some other promotion by TVn. I also see excerpts of videos having the non original person/company names on them.  Do the original persons/companies don’t have a problem with this practice? As they are not getting credited for their original work.

Another example - someone taking a personal photo from SYJ Instagram and then putting their name on the photo and reposting under their handle on Instagram/Twitter. I think most of you have seen it - the photo she posted of both of them at Christmas. Is this a common practice?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Japanese fans truly deserve the candies that they got from Binjin as they treasure CLOY so much.It is still no. 1 on Netflix. I m glad that Yejin's  interview as well as  fan meeting is  primarily being held for Japanese fans. Even HB will have his fan meeting there. Whereas on the other hand there is lack of admiration and recognition for CLOY in its home turf.. Does Japan holds any international award show??

On a side note I don't have any hopes from SDA as CLOY has a history of getting snubbed in award show.

PS: The Japanese fans are watching episode 11 of CLOY and the hashtag is currently trending on Twitter..:coolshades:

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, binjinotp said:

The farmer in the dell
The farmer in the dell
Hi-ho, the derry-o
The farmer in the dell

The farmer takes a wife
The farmer takes a wife
Hi-ho, the derry-o
The farmer takes a wife

Can I just say... V@st is such a tease :phew:

Starting to think they sharing teams now. Since when they use background music lol. Thought this was her team's style. Plus her team all of a sudden does Instagram story? But they can't bother updating their out dated website? lol 

Well Binnie is also the one working like a cow lately lol.. She only started working more while he was away lol

They might as well be farmers lol.. 

She loves her garden.. They love to eat lol.. 

:approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, NonKoreanMango said:

Hopefully no one gets off on this question but I am really curious:

in instagrams and twitter posts, I see the posters put their names on videos and photos that were obviously not taken by them. For example, see the Instagram post inserted above and the photo in the Instagram has beanhandhk name on it. But the photo wasn’t taken by beanhandhk; it was a Soompi or some other promotion by TVn. I also see excerpts of videos having the non original person/company names on them.  Do the original persons/companies don’t have a problem with this practice? As they are not getting credited for their original work.

Another example - someone taking a personal photo from SYJ Instagram and then putting their name on the photo and reposting under their handle on Instagram/Twitter. I think most of you have seen it - the photo she posted of both of them at Christmas. Is this a common practice?

It is a commom practice in Social Media people using photos or videos that are not owned by them. One would think it is a copyright issue but I guess as long as the person is not usng it for commercial purposes, i.e to make money, it is not a huge issue. I do that often on my IG or FB account but I will never embed my account name on the photos or videos if I don’t own them.  And yes, I see it all the time on people’s social media accounts and I don’t think it is right. By putting your name on the photo or video itself might become problematic to the rightful owner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Beadharmony said:

It is a commom practice in Social Media people using photos or videos that are not owned by them. One would think it is a copyright issue but I guess as long as the person is not usng it for commercial purposes, i.e to make money, it is not a huge issue. I do that often on my IG or FB account but I will never embed my account name on the photos or videos if I don’t own them.  And yes, I see it all the time and I don’t think it is right. By putting your name on the photo itself might become problematic to the rightful owner. 

It is not the usage of photos or videos in Instagram or Twitter that I am questioning; it is the inserting of one’s name on photos or videos that one does not own. Just wondered if that is something that one does not bat an eye at in Asia. 

• Like 2