[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Since they love food so much, this song from Dinner Mate OST is dedicated to them 

Baby you taste so good (oh so good)

The electricity is adding on tonight

To me (you're oh so good)

giphy.gif

Nom Nom yummy how you taste so good

ewpopcorn.gif

Let's definitely getting dinner today Yum Yum

I just want to eat a meal with you Yum Yum

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I dream about starting again with you

Because we're so hot hot hot

Spoiler

baeksang2.jpg

:transforms:Forgive me 

I just listened to this song

:loolz:

Sorry for double posting 

Hope Binnie is back soon lol..

Also that music video fits them so well too hahaa - plus flowers and clouds were mentioned

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

GOOD AFTERNOON, Wadi Rum, here they come....setting off Jordan local time 7am on Sunday morning. Another day of long hours & hard work ahead for Binnie and the Bargaining crew facing the hot weather in desert!!  FIGHTING!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The crew started filming at Wadi Rum since yesterday leaving hotel 4am & reached Wadirum before sun rises...

Wadi Rum also called Valley of the Moon has been used as background setting in movie like my fav >> Aladdin (2019); Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker; Rogue One: A Star Wars (scenes on Jedha) B)

Hope Binnie captures these stunning breaktaking landscape of red-pink sands, natueal arches, mountains on his personal camera and guess who he will share them with every nite:wub::wub:

Safe filming and hope to see Binnie & SK crew back in SK soooon....this week YESSS?? NOOO???  

:Pandabulous:

BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY IN WADI RUM~~ AUG 30

hWL5gdNbp&KID=unistore,video

BEAUTIFUL SUNSETTING IN WADI RUM  ~~ AUG 29

Vid1...

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4543440818733067

Vid2...

CEFYXak&KID=unistore,video

ySPKiXjrlx07G1bz71Ty010412009Wcl0E010.mp

8-B8-E5915-E472-4-D7-B-BFA9-189-B1-D64-D

5-E044-DF5-097-B-40-AA-BE31-4-C2601-ECF0

7-F4-B9-C76-AF9-E-411-C-9095-E28130-EC0-

cr:weibo 

• Like 16
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Happy weekend Binjin Shoppers!! So HB is still in Jordan working hard? Stay safe and take care Binnie! We are all wishing you a smooth shooting and safe journey back home soon. I'm sure YJ is also waiting longingly to be reunited with you.

Thanks to Yoshi at twitter who shared this Binjin FMV, I also discovered this amazing video which beautifully captured Binjin from their childhood until they met in TN and CLOY. Watching this, I realise that their life and works really have a LOT of parallels over the years when put side-by-side.

What's really nostalgic for me was the BGM which is a chinese song call Shao Nian (Youth) by Meng Ran. The lyrics talk about Not Giving Up, Staying True to Oneself, Standing the Test of Time, and Continue to be The Same You.

Song chorus (Eng trans):

我還是從前那個少年

wo hai shi cong qian na ge shao nian

I’m still the youth I used to be

沒有一絲絲改變

mei you yi si si gai bian

Nothing has ever changed

時間只不過是考驗

shi jian zhi bu guo shi kao yan

Time is just a test

種在心中信念絲毫未減

zhong zai xin zhong xin nian si hao wei jian

The faith in my heart never fades

眼前這個少年

yan qian zhe ge shao nian

The youth in front of me

還是最初那張臉

hai shi zui chu na zhang lian

Still looks the way he/ she used to be

面前再多艱險不退卻

mian qian zai duo jian xian bu tui que

Never retreat in the face of danger

Say never never give up

Like a fighter

It really reminded me so much about SYJ and HB and is a great song to represent Binjin's 38 years, from their childhood (they look so alike!) to their school days when they first fell in love with acting, and how they debut, gave life to so many different characters in different genres, and finally when their pictures and life merged together in TN, first as colleagues, then close friends, and a couple in CLOY and beyond.

Binjin really stayed the same as who they are in their youth, passionate and giving their all for acting. Stories flash through my mind, of YJ going back and forth from Daegu-Seoul to study acting, working hard to correct her pronunciation before her debut, swimming to keep fit, joining Seoul Institute of Arts. And also how HB fought against his parents wishes to chase his acting passion and then studying so hard to get into Chung Ang Uni so he can be allowed to pursue an acting career, his Marine stint to find himself. And until today, though they have matured and gained so much of experience, they remain that same Youth, with unwavering passion, commitment and love for acting and films, pursuit of excellence, and being true to themselves. When they finally met in TN, and had those meals and drinks together, talking about their roles, about their debut and past experiences, is it any wonder they found so much in common and can understand each other even without talking? And how they become close friends so fast? Meeting of the mind and soul, that's Binjin. And that's why THEY ARE MEANT TO BE.

Here's the FMV, by Henro Aurao. Also posted the original MV of the song with Eng subs so you can understand the full lyrics (I got the translation from here).

Original MV of Shao Nian by Meng Ran

Thanks again to Yoshi for sharing this FMV on Twitter:

• Like 12
  • Love 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

That's expecting too much from him if he ever got an Instagram. He's an adjussi. That's a lot of words for each pic 

Still think he would only post one pic - the letter confirmation or pic of her hands with the ring and follow jinnie that would be all lol 

If he ever posted anything else it would be scenic photos from his camera or golf lol

One would hope they eventually do YouTube series like their friends on traveling or food related lol 

I would like recommendations for my future Korea trip

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

23 hours ago, graziea said:

Among the pics in this pictorial, THIS PICTURE IS THE ONLY ONE WHERE THE RINGS WERE WORN ONTO HER RING FINGER. The pose looked intentional. Because in other pics, she was flaunting her hands with rings on her index finger. With this pose, why would she transfer the rings and seemingly hide it, but it freakin sneakin! Such a tease, mumiie! 

Meanwhile, this forum is about to get busy espexally on dad.s arrival!

#ICBM

Is she trolling us? #ICBM

:Pandabulous: Panda, come home soon. :P

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

Guys have you all seen the hilarious twitter post...

if our dear Hyun Bin had instagram !!! Genius, Fatima!

If you are here! i loved each post! Well Done!

These are so FUNNY!  Reminds me of the GREAT fake videos from CLOY that were made by https://twitter.com/binjinsgrocery - loved those too!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Custo Barc said:

These are so FUNNY!  Reminds me of the GREAT fake videos from CLOY that were made by https://twitter.com/binjinsgrocery - loved those too!

I've been searching those videos actually on instagram but i couldnt find it anymore. I wonder if someone saved if atleast?. I suppose to share it via other social sites but it seems sharing is being locked. I missed those videos she had..

• Like 1

To go with his team's random choice of Mother Goose rhyme as background music :lol:

Quote of The Day

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:approves:

Spoiler

cloyhands.jpg

:fullofhearts:

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

So the 30th of August shocking appearance is not possible because someone filming all day to finish it asap? :rolleyes:

And I guess it really finished now? Looking forward to the news of their coming back home flight. Hoping everyone well and healthy, and everything goes smoothly until they safely landed in South Korea. It’s been 50 days already :tears:

• Like 16

@Cherie Cee omg that is perfect scene :lol: too bad I don't have any beer or alcohol 

Also wonder what it sounds like when Binnie and Jinnie sing together 

song suggestion by their chingu ha ji won, her now close friend yoon kye sang (base on their swoon videos I assume they are lol)

youandi.jpg

@Intuition1 I think Dr Seuss was more referring to beginning of relationship where falling in love and realizing you found the one. hence the cloy gifs used to show that hahaa. We know they both love to sleep hahaa. If you are next to your significant other, it is different too when sleeping ;) :lol: 

:issohappy:

giphy.gif

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Is this true? (Sorry I couldn’t widen it - above the left pic it said:  Vast Posted Hyun Bin's Video with Nursery Rhyme As background music About "child & wife" - and above the right pic it said:  Vast Deleted it, Re upload Again But without the bgmusic

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, Custo Barc said:

Is this true? (Sorry I couldn’t widen it - above the left pic it said:  Vast Posted Hyun Bin's Video with Nursery Rhyme As background music About "child & wife" - and above the right pic it said:  Vast Deleted it, Re upload Again But without the bgmusic

I think bin-jin's and binjinotp's posts on page 1200 will help to answer your question.

• Like 2

@Custo Barc they never deleted it. It was still there. I could still view it after. They had both available to watch. One with the rhyme and the original video without. I don't know though it was always background music to me and no actual words but those who are familiar with Mother Goose would recognize the tune and figure out the words 

However, using background music isn't their style. So it was funny since one starts to wonder why they had to choose that out of any other background music they could have used instead lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2