[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I was amazed to read in the interview SYJ did with Forbes that she cancelled filming the Smart commercial when the COVID outrbreak started. We all know Korea was affected after CLOY ended in February. This means she and HB had decided to be part of the Smart commercial that early.

“It’s true that I’m worried about a lot of people gathering,” said Son. “I also canceled some filming schedules when the coronavirus first started.

I don't think that's true, though, because the Smart brass said they didn't even get in touch with SYJ until mid-June, and after Baeksang. And the only reason they got in touch with her was because fans were clamoring for her after the HB commercial. From here: https://www.wheninmanila.com/5-fun-facts-about-son-ye-jin-smart-commercial/

4. She was chosen because of the many fan requests.

In the press conference for Hyun Bin’s Smart commercial, Smart told us that they didn’t want Hyun Bin to be too lonely. This was picked up by the press and the fans, and Jane Basas, Head Senior VP, Consumer Business Wireless at Smart Communications, Inc. says they knew they had to get her because of the reaction to that statement and to make the fans happy. “We’re really lucky that she really represents the essence of the Smart Signature brand,” she says, sharing that they signed her at the end of June and finalized the storyboard in July for her campaign. So it turns out getting both Captain Ri and Yoon Se-ri wasn’t planned beforehand at all. It was really a response to fans wanting to see her! We love that Smart listened to our pleas!

Things that were postponed in February - that probably means CFs that she had already committed to, or those she signed on late 2019, to film after CLOY is done.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I was amazed to read in the interview SYJ did with Forbes that she cancelled filming the Smart commercial when the COVID outrbreak started. We all know Korea was affected after CLOY ended in February. This means she and HB had decided to be part of the Smart commercial that early.

“It’s true that I’m worried about a lot of people gathering,” said Son. “I also canceled some filming schedules when the coronavirus first started.

I don't think she was talking about SMART either as mentioned she wasn't confirmed for SMART till late June. 

I think she may have been referring to her Manyo shoot which she ended up filming end of May instead. Since covid affected her hometown Daegu the most and her family is there, I don't think she wanted to film anything else in February post CLOY. So she gave herself a longer break. She could have decided to take on other CF gigs but postpone them as well. One of the reasons why she decided to work more while Binnie is away. Otherwise, she did one CF gig a month starting end May ;) Then got slightly busier end of June and basically worked more while Binnie was away.

Why we will soon get so much coming for September 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

@ElectricHearts and @slowpoked

You both could be correct that she meant other commercials, but the way the article was worded specified she was set to go to the Philippines to do the Smart commercial but because of COVID she did not film the commercial in the Philippines. Did she and the Smart company think in June that COVID will be over by July? It does not make sense to me. The timing is just too close. HB's situation about filming in Jordan is different. They made the arrangements before COVID and it took months for them to get the green light to go there. 

Not sure if they made arrangements before COVID since technically COVID was still around - it was just getting better in SK later. So instead of starting to film the movie in March, it got pushed to April. It was suppose to start filming in March in Jordan but then they changed the schedule around to film in SK first. Once they got the extra grant money from Korean film support (forget what it is called) - then they started to think more to try to resume filming abroad in Jordan. That was why they left in July to film - since they got the extra funding, they might as well try to finish the movie now instead of postponing filming till next year.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Hello Chinggus. Sad to hear that HB had to delay his flight and finish polishing up his part for the movie Bargaining. That is how dedicated he is when it comes to his profession. Just created another FMV to lessen up any tensions and maybe put a little smile on your faces while waiting our long awaited announcement. But only BINJIN true shipper would know that they are truly twin fires. 

so their secret has been felt althrough their journey. To qoute HB we just have to wait and pray desperately. Enjoy and happy weekend :issohappy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

@ElectricHearts and @slowpoked

You both could be correct that she meant other commercials, but the way the article was worded specified she was set to go to the Philippines to do the Smart commercial but because of COVID she did not film the commercial in the Philippines. Did she and the Smart company think in June that COVID will be over by July? It does not make sense to me. The timing is just too close. HB's situation about filming in Jordan is different. They made the arrangements before COVID and it took months for them to get the green light to go there. 

Well, considering that HB's CF was filmed in Seoul in May, and the Philippines' situation has not gotten better, I don't think anyone expected she can go to the Philippines to film it. I agree It's worded clumsily on the Forbes article, but with first hand accounts from Smart execs themselves, it's easy to believe what she was referring to was not Smart.

And honestly, that part about YJ saying she wishes she could have gone to the Philippines to film the CF, is  fan service to me. I'm sure when they negotiated and finalized in June-July they have already all the details down pat, including where to film. I think YJ is just generally stating that she wishes she could have gone to the Philippines to film is because due to the fact that the product is from there, and only makes sense that in an otherwise normal situation, that that is what would have been done.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Spoiler

Golden dew motto is Diamond is You (especially shown in their chingu Han Jin Min's Ads) Jinnie sure wearing a lot of Golden Dew rings for Saselomo

Eej-Pi0VoAEJ4Kd?format=jpg%26name=medium

At work recently, my colleague went on a random topic on engagement rings and how depending on the cut of the diamond will determine how expensive the engagement ring is (she basically showed me this girl's engagement ring from her regular career job fiance lol. We were shocked how a regular job guy could afford such an expensive ring lol)

baeksang2.jpg

Jinnie chose to wear Boucheron Paris earrings at Baeksang. They are very expensive - I have never seen her wear such expensive jewelry before. If one is not already distracted from her dress, one sure can be distracted just looking at her expensive earrings lol. The earrings are called Serpent Boheme Pendant Earrings. From the website description:

Multi-wear pendant earrings set with round diamonds, in white gold

these eight drops form a cascade, a graceful fall of diamond-paved motifs that is like penetrated by light through the beehive openwork on the backside. This ear jewel metamorphoses in just a twist of your hand

Even though Saselomo came out in August.. this all was from

#OneDayInJune

Additional song to go with my post:

Binnie's name means shining brightly 

:hwaiting2:

Shine bright like a diamond

Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We're like diamonds in the sky

You're a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive

I knew that we'd become one right away
Oh, right away
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

So shine bright tonight, you and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive

Palms rise to the universe
As we moonshine and molly
Feel the warmth, we'll never die

You're a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive

At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

Eye to eye, so alive

Eye to eye, so alive

Oh, yeah

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEuzG8wpwRy/?utm_source=ig_embed

Credit to @binnielovers

.... Guess I will just have to sing myself "Wake me up when September ends".... :wub:

Stay safe and come home safely Binssi!!! :bunnywar:

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

:heythere:

Maybe this is why they like the number 9 

from NINE

Of course, Nicole Kidman is also in the movie ;). She knows what she is talking about lol (the song not the scenario of course)

August 9, 2018

vogue2.gif

*I am having too much fun with their love for movies and theatre (we've the same style :lol:)

:poledance:

:wow1:

Also I totally forgot about Nicole Kidman's Diamond Is A Girls Best Friend from Moulin Rouge - which Jinnie loves and wants to do a movie of to lol

Spoiler

the full song

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2