[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Binnie's name means shining brightly 

:elated:Now I know why did BinJin said 'Shining Brightly' when asked to make an acronym poem about RiRi characters during their TVn promo vid... Auwwwww

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

KHN talked about Baeksang and how he would have given the award to everyone. He's still filming Pirates 2 and mentions how he wants to take a bit of a break after. So not sure of that drama project that they're in talks for https://www.soompi.com/article/1423712wpp/kang-ha-neul-talks-about-his-upcoming-movie-why-he-deleted-his-social-media-and-more

Like her team says it's one of the many scripts she's given 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

I saw that and I was curious which films they were going to show. Phillipines sure are lucky! They get to see their visuals all over too from Bench to SMART - Now Jinnie in SPEED.

Since I got randomly back on Moulin Rouge, I totally forgot how beautiful the set is /maybe one of the other reasons why Jinnie likes theme parks/amusement parks

How wonderful life is.

Now you're in the world

Full song

Spoiler

:fullofhearts:

giphy.gif

rings.jpg

Also Elephant Love Medley is perfect too 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I don’t remember seeing this particular bts clip before, but it’s very similar to the other “handsy” ones (SYJ eating fake snow and SYJ scolding HB for not looking at her as she runs to him).  What other co-stars reach out to touch each other AFTER a “cut” or NG?

Btw this account has posted some great fake subs from CLOY - I really enjoyed them!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEweGbuJWow/?utm_source=ig_embed

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I haven't watched more of It's Okay This Is Love yet but according to what is uploaded on youtube of the song. It must have first been played in an episode on August 27 or 28. We got some interesting updates then ;) 

:hwaiting2:

Also who knows which CLOY scenes they were filming then in Switzerland. 

giphy.gif

I was recently looking up more on Switzerland. I found out it is actually quite expensive to travel there. Even the food is very expensive.. - most expensive place to travel in Europe :lol: The food looks good though. So I am sure they ate lots of delicious food. Plus Switzerland is known for their scenary and sunsets. I realized it is quite a romantic filming location (it was already obvious from CLOY though lol) - I just had watched additional footage from other people's travel videos to Switzerland lol..Wish they were there longer to explore more of Switzerland

Plus Jinnie said she loves beaches and mountains ;)

:heart4:

After I looked more into this, I was like how can I afford to go to Switzerland then.

:piggie:

• Like 14
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 MONTHS AGO

baeksang6.jpg

Even though they didn't get the acting awards we hoped, they are still TRUE WINNERS

BECAUSE THEY HAVE EACH OTHER

#ONEDAYINJUNE

(This is a belated post but since we are celebrating everything now :lol:.. Also even post Baeksang they still gave us updates on our couple with more Baeksang footage ..

yes remember when they kept using the word couple ^_^)

• Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

8/21/18 Vogue Korea interview with SYJ and HB during TN time period:

https://t.co/pJm5x4Dav3?amp=1

5/23/18 Soompi interview with SITR PD which also addresses why he chose SYJ:

https://t.co/Lw0Nv8uiM2?amp=1

Vogue article includes translate capability and Soompi is already in English.

Edited by Baylack
Additional comment
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I like this title from D***** in August. 

100% synchro rate? The identity of a star called 'Little Son Ye-jin' here

Also I forgot that came out that day - We sure got a lot that day and the next day :P 

Since that is how they keep giving us updates lately, at a 100% synchro rate :lol: From many days in June but this already was starting post CLOY - in February ;) From their donation for Covid 

They always give each other 100% from TN to CLOY lol.. They were even very synchronize at Baeksang - from mirroring even walking onto the stage :lol:

tn100days.jpg

:wow1:

baeksang1.jpg

Even laughing together :lol: Of course, she has to look at him

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Since Binnie likes space and Jinnie likes spacing out/starring blankly ahead.:lol:

littleprince.jpg

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart

giphy.gif

The trailer from the 2015 movie (the trailer made me think of them lol - not the very complicated French story of the book lol)

Spoiler

Binnie come back soon. Jinnie can't rescue you from the desert (Jordan) this time :lol:

They can't fly to Africa or elsewhere after to travel ^_^ Hope he is doing ok in the scorching heat lol.

giphy.gif

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

haven't watched more of It's Okay This Is Love yet but according to what is uploaded on youtube of the song. It must have first been played in an episode on August 27 or 28. We got some interesting updates then ;) 

wait, what? Why is this significant to BinJin?? IOTL is my #1fave kdrama (and SungJin my fave ship next to BinJin, waaah, even SungJin seems hopeless at this point)... this song is :heart: it was first played on August 6, 2014, in Episode 6 during a flashback scene. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@BinJin2020 Oh great! I am almost on that episode! Currently episode 5 :) SYJ had Yoon Mirae - I Love You OST as the title  on her memo dated October 13 2018 - this could be seen in Master in The House (noticed by some very sharp eye co shippers). The lyrics. Everyone keeps using the song now on their stuff from TN period etc :wub: 

(Also the show aired post PIFAN :P I always found that fact interesting too hahaa)

pifan.gif

Also this is clearly Binnie's version lol

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I never realized before that even on Sept 22 stage greeting for TN - Jinnie had looked behind to make sure Binnie was behind her :wub: I don't know if he noticed back then but he sure noticed during Baeksang :) We know for the award photo on stage he was looking at her too once he caught up to her - his eyes were only on her. 

No matter where I go, I have to make sure you’re by my side

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEyYTlhJS76/

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3