[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 hours ago, Xoxo said:

No idea what that twitter user was referring to. There has definitely been an increase in people 'teasing' crumbs that cannot be substantiated. Better to take it all with a grain of salt or it will drive you crazy :)

@TwinRooster ICBM = In Conclusion Binjin Married. Wish we could pin this somewhere since it keeps getting asked :lol:

*New* SYJ interview with Forbes:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/09/02/how-actress-son-ye-jin-says-shes-managing-during-the-pandemic/#5bda2fa7360a 

Some highlights: 

“I realize that I really like traveling,” said Son. “Seeing how frustrated I feel when I can’t go. Traveling to Africa is one of my bucket list destinations. I miss friends living abroad the most.”

"I sometimes watch Netflix” said Son. “I tend to binge-watch. All I need is a sofa and a TV on my day off. And also my smartphone.”

Son relies on her phone not only to stay connected during a time of social distancing, but as a way to update her skills. 

“I use the camera app a lot,” said Son. “Also, I am using apps when I drive, to listen to music, and study English.”

“I never think of myself as an international or global actor,” she said. “I’m so amazed and grateful that Crash Landing On You has created a lot of international fans.”

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I seriously don't know why a Korean outlet is tweeting about a video they uploaded on YT 8 months ago  when CLOY was airing..

What's with the caption "FINALLY" ??

:surprisedwut: ..

I know it doesn't mean anything , nor it has something  to do with ICBM but it is really weird that korean tabloids are recycling BJ things be it their kisses or investments..:eats2:

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thirsty 1

Someone once said, “How do I know it’s meant to be?” And this is another small reason why it’s meant to be.

in 2011 HB talked about how much he likes Africa after doing “Tears of Africa”. He said, “I noticed that I have developed a bias towards Africa. I want to introduce the people to everything about Africa.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/362458wpp/hyunbins-tears-of-africa-onsite-interview-1

Now almost 10 years later we get an article from SYJ herself and she said “traveling to Africa is one of my bucket list destinations.”

This coincidence/destiny/fate/telepathy or whatever they want to call it is so strong :lol: see guys we have something from almost 10 years ago too. Just kidding! But maybe he introduced her to Africa because I only heard about her talking about it in the past 2ish years? Correct me if I’m wrong. Anyways HB please take her to Africa when you get back since you introduced her to it.

Or maybe this is another reason why she wants to go to Africa lately. Unnie are you missing someone? :lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

See the video posted below from CLOY - my first thought on the close up was, wow, no nose hairs! I know, boring me :lol:.  Then reading the comments, someone mentioned “tongue”! I really need a magnifying glass but there is some tongue action near the end - wished video closeup was longer. Now, a tongue kiss is very intimate and definitely deserving of a slap if Binjin not, ahem, close!

ITWT = in tongue we trust. :tounge_xd:

https://mobile.twitter.com/yejinhaaand/status/1300458576226394112

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Love this part the best :issohappy:Son was already a star before Crash Landing On You, The Negotiation, also with Hyun Bin.

Seems we’ll be getting more good stuff day by day until the big Riveal :highonflowers: #ICBM

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Krystal. said:

Someone once said, “How do I know it’s meant to be?” And this is another small reason why it’s meant to be.

in 2011 HB talked about how much he likes Africa after doing “Tears of Africa”. He said, “I noticed that I have developed a bias towards Africa. I want to introduce the people to everything about Africa.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/362458wpp/hyunbins-tears-of-africa-onsite-interview-1

Now almost 10 years later we get an article from SYJ herself and she said “traveling to Africa is one of my bucket list destinations.”

This coincidence/destiny/fate/telepathy or whatever they want to call it is so strong :lol: see guys we have something from almost 10 years ago too. Just kidding! But maybe he introduced her to Africa because I only heard about her talking about it in the past 2ish years? Correct me if I’m wrong. Anyways HB please take her to Africa when you get back since you introduced her to it.

Or maybe this is another reason why she wants to go to Africa lately. Unnie are you missing someone? :lol:

:loolz:no because that just confirms I was right. That was the trip plan for this year but because of covid. It messed up their plans. So she's back to mentioning Africa yet again 

Hope she finally gets to visit Africa soon. All the animals she put on her DIY calendar lol. At least Binnie narrated Tears of Africa documentary late 2010. His closest connection to Africa lol 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

@BinJinMARRIED I see you've posted this link several times. I don't think you will find much information here since that rumour originated on Twitter. Maybe you can ask the person who owns that Twitter account what they are taking about? These seem to just be baseless rumours and not worth dissecting and taking seriously.:idk:

• Like 12
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, BinJinMARRIED said:

I didnt know we cant ask here. So if its from a newbie shipper, not worth dissecting! This forum has become so unfair to new shippers who just wants clarification and enlightenment

People in this forum are very bossy! 

Actually I did reply. And I didn’t think QueenieBee was being bossy. I thought she was being helpful and giving you suggestions on how to get your answers.

Being bossy is someone who thinks they know what BinJin actual plans/thoughts are and telling other shippers they are wrong. All we have here are clues or what we think are clues, so any person’s opinions/thoughts/etc. of the clues could be right unless it is factually proven to be incorrect. None of us here know BinJin’s actual  thoughts or plans.

• Like 19
  • Love 2

No one is telling anyone what they should or should not believe in regards to what's on sns. It's just a lot of sns activity has been similar stuff like this which we can't confirm where their original source is from. Ex. Binnie and his Bargaining film schedule - when he's actually flying out or when filming was complete. I've never been so confused over everything that keeps coming up the last few weeks lol. I feel like now his MOTA film schedule was more easier to follow. This goes from articles from navar, updates from filming Jordan etc. So many conflicting information than you get sns filming updates which makes things even more confusing. Plus people saying they flew out which wasn't true in the end lol 

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

YJ is everywhere today. Her exclusive interview with STYLE.

She is more open with her stylist, no wonder why she is so beautiful now.

Given the luxury collaborations, how has Son’s personal style evolved? “Style was important because it showed how Se-ri succeeded as a designer and entrepreneur,” she says. “After the show I tried to experiment with different styles. I became more open with my stylist. Now, I choose my outfits more carefully.”

https://amp.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3099825/son-ye-jin-how-crash-landing-you-changed-her-fashion?__twitter_impression=true

Forbes

How many selfies BinJin has taken, YJ always like taking selfies. She also studying English for Cross movie

She said

“Your support gives me so much strength, and I always thank you,” said Son. “Thank you for sending me so many letters, flowers, cakes, gifts, and many more and I will surely repay you with a good project!”

"I use the camera app a lot,” said Son. “Also, I am using apps when I drive to listen to music, and study English.”

• Like 18
  • Love 2