[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I came across this '05 SuperAction Making  2 video of HB. It really helped me to appreciate even moreso when he was working with SYJ on TN why he was so thrilled and impressed with how energetic SYJ was. A portion of it deals with an 18 hour work day just for a CF. All I have to say is acting is definitely not for everyone unless as HB said you want to have an "irregular lifestyle." The commitment shown in this '05 video is the same commitment that both he and SYJ still show even to this day. We definitely didn't choose a lazy OTP :hooray:!

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

:hwaiting2:

dday.jpg

baeksang2.jpg

Spoiler

cinderella-dday.jpg

cinderella-dday2.jpg

giphy.gif

I am using this more for the title Midnight Cinderella

Spoiler
When I wake up in the morning
It doesn’t feel like I’ve woken up
It’s strange

The sun is shining
But I become a shadow to you
Can’t you see me?

In order to see you
I’m waiting for tonight tonight tonight

Like a fairy tale
When night comes, it’s alright alright alright

Slowly, it’s coming, our
happy ever after night
Now I’m going to pick you up in my dream, baby

Every night, I wait for you
When I close my eyes
I can finally see you in my dreams

But after I wake up
I can’t hold you anymore
Like a lost,
Glass slipper
My dream disappears as if it shatters

My feelings are getting deeper
Now I want reality to be a dream

Even after the spell wears out
I hope I can be your star
more than fantasy

In order to see you
I’m waiting for tonight tonight tonight

Like a fairy tale
When night comes, it’s alright alright alright

Slowly, it’s coming, our
happy ever after night
Now I’m going to pick you up in my dream, baby

When I close my eyes

But after I wake up
I can’t hold you anymore
I can’t find you

The sun is slowly rising
Your smile is slowly fading

When I close my eyes

But after I wake up
I can’t hold you anymore
I can’t find you

Again today
I’m still your
MIDNIGHT CINDERELLA

https://lyricstranslate.com

#OneDayInJune

:fullofhearts:

(June was also my birthday month lol - June was great haha)

• Like 10
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, BinJinMARRIED said:

I didnt know we cant ask here. So if its from a newbie shipper, not worth dissecting! This forum has become so unfair to new shippers who just wants clarification and enlightenment

People in this forum are very bossy! 

4 hours ago, BinJinMARRIED said:

Then what qualified for a rumor worth dissecting? Who decides on that?

Who decides on what rumor to dissect. As mentioned, rumors.no factual basis

yet

Thanks for letting people in this forum know we're bossy.

Next.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Baylack said:

I came across this '05 SuperAction Making  2 video of HB. It really helped me to appreciate even moreso when he was working with SYJ on TN why he was so thrilled and impressed with how energetic SYJ was. A portion of it deals with an 18 hour work day just for a CF. All I have to say is acting is definitely not for everyone unless as HB said you want to have an "irregular lifestyle." The commitment shown in this '05 video is the same commitment that both he and SYJ still show even to this day. We definitely didn't choose a lazy OTP !

Hi Baylack, there are three of these now, they are all fascinating and you are so right, they really show the intensity, amount of time, infinite details, and just plain hard work involved in creating the action that we enjoy watching. Makes you stop and think also how dangerous it can be and how few actors do the majority of their own stunts. I always check out taepyoung won's video as soon as he posts them as they are always full of interesting scenes and perspectives.His video vault is quite extensive!

Edited by Sandra Wheeler
removed unnecessary pic and video
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BinJinMARRIED said:

I didnt know we cant ask here. So if its from a newbie shipper, not worth dissecting! This forum has become so unfair to new shippers who just wants clarification and enlightenment

People in this forum are very bossy! 

Just ignore if someone replied in a comment that it looks like want to be bossy of their own. Its her way and we cannot change that, only don't engage back. We join here freely as its given freely to those who wants to connect with the same Ship they want to sail on. 

We all be happy here coz in the coming couple of weeks, we will hear an awesome resounding cheers for our COUPLE.  Fighting!!! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Conversation sometimes lead to misunderstanding as some readers taking context sensitively ..One among of my siblings explained to me how to differentiate between  being bossy and replyinq some inqueries..

What i understood about Bossy is like a person who is demanding and commAnding ..

Based on the context given by queeniebee to that charade isnt sound bossy forbut more on answring to a query.. Maybe it sounds a bit frank Or direct.

Its already the starting point of ber months nd hopefully we can hear goodnews among these berberberrr

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Who of us does not like to know we are respected and admired by our peers? I'm sure the same goes for SYJ. The following article addresses various actresses' views of SYJ. I assume with the translations is where it gets a little fuzzy sometimes as to who is being referred to with the usage of pronouns. I've noticed a pattern in various translations where "he" tends to be used generically to represent a male or a female rather than "she" consistently being used to represent a female. It can make for a convoluted interpretation but, thankfully, (not that she needs their validation) there's no doubt these actresses are referring to the one and only SYJ.

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, Baylack said:

Who of us does not like to know we are respected and admired by our peers? I'm sure the same goes for SYJ. The following article addresses various actresses' views of SYJ. I assume with the translations is where it gets a little fuzzy sometimes as to who is being referred to with the usage of pronouns. I've noticed a pattern in various translations where "he" tends to be used generically to represent a male or a female rather than "she" consistently being used to represent a female. It can make for a convoluted interpretation but, thankfully, (not that she needs their validation) there's no doubt these actresses are referring to the one and only SYJ.

If you visit the news source, you’ll see so much more actresses than those included in the tweet. What amazed me is the fact that some of them interviewed twice. And despite the gap years between the two interviews (from 2 to 8 years) and eventho’ they might saw countless works from many other actresses or even worked with them personally in between those years, they still said that they admired our Yejin the most. Always soo happy to see our girl’s hard-work acknowledged and cerished by soo many people, from ordinary people like us as her fans, her team and inner circle, her peers and colleagues in the entertainment industry, and even the professionals. She totally made her mark, and inspired many others. Son Ye Jin our best girl :please:

edit: I just found out that there are two parts of the article. And the second part include many notable names such as Kang So Ra, Park Min Young, Kim So Hyun, Park Bo Young, and even her senior Lee Shi Young :wub:

Actresses who mentioned Son Ye-jin in an interview (Feb, 2020):

(1) https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/349456974&currMenu=search&page=1&q=인터뷰에서 손예진을 언급한 여배우들

(2) https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/349539759&currMenu=search&page=1&q=인터뷰에서 손예진을 언급한 여배우들

Edited by BinjinFangirl
Adding more info
  • Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

On 9/3/2020 at 8:32 AM, BinjinFangirl said:

If you visit the news source, you’ll see so much more actresses than what included in the tweet. What amazed me is the fact that some of them interviewed twice. And despite the gap years between the two interviews (from 2 to 8 years) and eventho’ they might saw countless works from many other actresses or even worked with them personally in between those years, they still said that they admired our Yejin the most. Always soo happy to see our girl’s hard-work acknowledged and cerished by soo many people, from ordinary people like us, her circle, her collagues, even the professionals. She made her mark, and inspired many others. Yejin our best girl

Wow , so its no surprised then why our Hyun Bin had so much high admiration and regards to ye jin to the extent of expressing it  repeatedly  during The Negotiation promos and openly stated wanting  to work with her in either romcom or melodrama inorder  to breath in the same air and act on the same space.  Perhaps it was first time of hyun bin to work with an actress who is so admirable with deep passion and high calibre on acting..according to him, he learnt a lot from ye jin that inspired him most.. Hyun Bin must be so proud with his better half who is so well known with her proffesionalism and admired by most collegues in the film industry. Also A scandal free actress despite of being so beautiful with strong sex appeal to men. Ye Jin was able to gain respects too from koreans and international people who appreciates her. Her possitive and wholesome personality brought her on top of her fame globally. I terribly missed the manly soft voice of Bin and the sweet feminine voice of Jin. 

ICBM..

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@BinjinFangirl reading through those links had me smiling. What wonderful words and accolades. Isn't being admired by your peers one of the greatest gifts as an actor? 

@lovelyz wonderful post as always. I have wondered if KSR had the opportunity to visit TN set during filming and met SYJ at any point? I think despite silly arguments by fans online most of these actresses all respect one another. SK entertainment is a small world where everyone knows everyone. It also seems more supportive compared to what you hear out of Hollywood. 

• Like 18
  • Love 2

SMART and Advertising agency article - uses BinJin in title and in article

SYJ reading article and showing it to HB who doesn’t have social media - “look, ahjussi, they are using the social media nickname for us in the SMART article “. :D

Wish we could do something like a football pool and we pick squares of a calendar when announcement will come and time and whether dating or married! We can raise money for charity!

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

BinJin secretly planning their Honeymoon in Africa since 2019 lol:

Q:If you were to crash-land anywhere in the world, where would you crash-land and what would you bring with you?

Hyun Bin: Hopefully it’s somewhere completely new, somewhere I haven’t traveled before either for a trip or to shoot anything, and hopefully there’s nature around me—I would love that. As for the objects…my cellphone, passport, and cash? (Laughs.)

Son Ye-jin: I would love to crash-land in Africa. It’s actually one of the agendas on my bucket list, and also I really love animals. I’d love to visit Africa and hopefully I could take with me a notebook so that I could write a diary. 

- She actually mentioned it again in her recent interview with Forbes that she really wanted to visit Africa.

I also love in Jinnie's recent interview. She mentions listening to music and camera apps. I felt like she definitely decided to let us know more of what she does on her spare time now relaxing - since she can't travel right now and of course she misses it even more. I wonder what else she does on her camera app though lol. Since as mentioned, she hasn't updated her instagram since July 22. What else is she taking photos or videos of on her phone unless she is frequently sending Binnie updates on her phone :lol: If she has a golden retriever now, she didn't mention looking after a dog. Also, it was brought up she wanted a golden retriever since promoting The Last Princess? Like she chose golden retriever over a poodle lol. Also, apparently golden retrievers are more easier to look after since they don't bark. In the past, I think she had a maltese? So, now she wants a dog that is more easier to look after :lol: Golden retriever seems more of a family dog to me too haha

Jinnie sure talked a lot about animals during CLOY Swoon to Press Con day lol :D 

calendar.jpg

Binnie is so funny lol :P 

calendar2.jpg

I had a funny thought that maybe he is talking about Mary Poppins :lol:

Let Lin Manuel Miranda tell you :D 

Actually maybe this song works better instead lol. Since it involves animals, Emily Blunts sings and dances.. and even LMM does a nursery rhyme lol - his team somehow likes nursery rhymes :lol:

Spoiler

:loolz:Hope they got a chance to watch the movie :P:D in LA? don't know lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I ended up randomly back in Dec 2011 in Jinnie thread and I was rereading one of her interviews for Spellbound

This is your second comedic film in six years. What made you decide to do it?

It’s  been  a while since I’ve done a romantic comedy. The previous one was  “The  Art of Seduction” in 2005. I decided to do another before I got  any  older. [Laughs.] To be honest, I wasn’t sure about doing a  romantic  comedy before I appeared in “The Art of Seduction” because  I’ve been  doing a lot of melodramas. Back then, I wondered if the  public would  accept me in a comedic film.

There  are  three romantic comedies, including yours, slated for release  this  month and early next. People are already speculating about who the  next  queen of the romantic comedy will be, between Kim Ha-neul, Han  Ye-seul  and you. What do you think?

Actually, “You  Are My Pet”  [starring Kim] and “Penny Pinchers” [starring Han] were  released at  around the same time. But I feel some relief because my  film will be  released after.

You’ve recently told multiple news outlets that you’ve come to have a wide circle of friends these days.

I  used  to keep in touch only with actors and actresses that I had worked  with  in the past. Back in my school days, I was the type of person who  just  had a couple of friends. I was afraid of meeting and getting to  know  new people. Above all, I didn’t know that you needed to meet new  people  if you are hurt by others.

I’m close friends with Gong  Hyo-jin  and Yun Eun-hye even though we’ve never worked together. I got  close to  actor Jung Woo-sung through our mutual interest in wine, and I  credit  him with teaching me all about it. And I often go out for drinks  with actors from my new film “Tower.”

What kinds of roles to you hope to have in the future?

I’m interested in human dramas about women. Something like the 1991 film “Thelma & Louise” would be lovely.

Then she works on a rom com melodrama because of CLOY :D She is really good at comedy too ;) 

Binnie worked with Han Ya Seul in Non Stop 4 and did a CF together with her later - Belma recently worked with her for Vogue - it came out last month.

Who from The Tower cast is she going out for drinks with? lol I assume Sol Kyung-Gu (as he is the reason why Ha Ji Won and her become friends) - I guess that is how she becomes closer friends with Song Yoon Ah. If it includes Ahn Sung-Ki, then he is one of Binnie's senior friends lol. Lots of interesting stuff happens while Binnie is in military lol. - He talks to JDG the most during that time lol.

She said that earlier in November:

5132af8dtw1dog8ykr86mj.jpg

""While I've said that I had no friends in the entertainment industry before, I now have several friends. I'm close with seniors Song Yoona and Sol Kyung-Gu, and close with Gong Hyo Jin and Yoon Eun Hye as well."

This was MSTEAM's calendar for Jinnie in September 2012. They used her CF photoshoot pic.. I recently mentioned where she is gardening with the dog, you see the tomato plant and singing the happy song lol

2l941zk.jpg

In her thread, that month they kept talking about Binnie and Late Autumn - I still don't know how they got on to that conversation in her thread lol - I mean it started from SeGa cameo mention then lol.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

35 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Back in my school days, I was the type of person who  just  had a couple of friends. I was afraid of meeting and getting to  know  new people. Above all, I didn’t know that you needed to meet new  people  if you are hurt by others.

I have really enjoyed reading a little about her growth socially from high school days to today. She appears to be someone who can now meet people easily and obviously people adore her. Her maturity at this point seems very conducive to marriage! With Binnie of course. :) :) :) 

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2