[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 minutes ago, cheesenb said:

HB didn't send YJ a food truck during SITR filming. The suspicious food truck which featured TN theme was sent by the production company of TN. Not sure why this inaccurate information got circulated and no one really doubted the credibility.

I believe their sayings that they only became close when they met again for TN promotion.

The truck I'm not sure who it was because the truth had the phrase that if I remember correctly it was "Pretty noona buy me food and knows how to negotiate" but what if Binnie went to see her on set at SITR

He is so caring and cute

:bashful:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, kpop-fans said:

Its all fake. That site is just click bait, they recycle old news or manipulate fan speculation into different articles so fans will click on them. Also that last article is literally impossible as seri only sees rjh 2 weeks out of the year, there's no way she would be visually pregnant.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Its all fake. That site is just click bait, they recycle old news or manipulate fan speculation into different articles so fans will click on them. Also that last article is literally impossible as seri only sees rjh 2 weeks out of the year, there's no way she would be visually pregnant.

I find the articles on the page are subjective and think of the author, not fake news! Viewer could smart to select information! Every article about Binjin, I always read on many pages to filter information!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Lets all combine our delulu willpower to make the joint CF a reality!

It is not a delulu. i predict this is the culmination of the entire project for SMART Communications.

They have a top product called SMART Infinity catered by Smart Communications Wireless and the mother company, PLDT. This product is offered to Corporate people and Businesses because it has a worldwide unlimited roaming capability plus a personal account manager assigned to support the Customer. If what they say is true that they have indeed realized their ROI with HB's endorsement and i predict also the same will be for SYJ,

then they must have one CF together (HB andSYJ) for the SMART INFINITY otherwise i convert to Signature! 

:heythere::Please:   

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Where did this pic of them walking during CLOY come from? Why don't I remember this lol Here

It was when she gave her tomato present to him :)

Congratulations to YJ once again! So proud of dedicated voters, from Starmometer to BAA to Kingchoice. Will there be another poll to vote? Hahaha

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, cheesenb said:

HB didn't send YJ a food truck during SITR filming. The suspicious food truck which featured TN theme was sent by the production company of TN. Not sure why this inaccurate information got circulated and no one really doubted the credibility.

I believe their sayings that they only became close when they met again for TN promotion.

I do believe that they became close when TN promotion time, because during the filming of TN ,HB is still in relationship with KSR.

So excited if they're really have one cf together after one movie, one drama.

Miss them so much, it's so strange that they don't have any interview after CLOY such successful drama, and for SYJ she usually has two project each year, but this time so strange she has only one project in two years

• Like 6

3 hours ago, cheesenb said:

Caveat: everything i post is a figment of my imagination. Nothing I say is gospel truth. I am just happily shipping and basing things I say on posts here or on instagram. I have no personal connection with HB and SYJ and I am not a KEnt insider. I am not even Korean. I have zero evidence of anything LOL! I am very much aware that I am but a delusional shipper because these two came to my life like a gift. ;-) Besos! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

I followed this on twitter and although i know that some information became facts already, reading it Comforted me a lot after all those bruhaha in the past days . At least there is someone predicting more specifically that our ship will dock this year in December but will get the news in September. Read at your own risk! 

https://curiouscat.qa/binjinpredict/post/1127001078                :waves:

.....Remembering the Quirkiness of SYJ that attracted Hyun Bin and realized how colorful and happy their life will be together if he gained her trust!

EeVN7OwVAAYzQm1?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, PeachesAndCream said:

Caveat: everything i post is a figment of my imagination. Nothing I say is gospel truth. I am just happily shipping and basing things I say on posts here or on instagram. I have no personal connection with HB and SYJ and I am not a KEnt insider. I am not even Korean. I have zero evidence of anything LOL! I am very much aware that I am but a delusional shipper because these two came to my life like a gift. ;-) Besos! 

Exactly, everyone is speculating or let me say being delulu in a positive way, unless there are hard facts. So let's not be too serious hahahaha. 

PS. I wanna see the picture the stylist posted.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

@binjinlove u can put it on google translate, i just read it

The explanation is so detail and satisfying

It is said that the screenshit of the story was made on the day HB was already in Jordan, and it does not resemble him n XYZ at all..

Like you said, their family and acquaintance were very shocked with the news

• Like 9
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:
This is my analysis, why did i think that they both have been in talk together for these cf from the beginning?

Not HB, but both of them..

YES of course they talked about it! We know SMART wanted her not long after HB officially signed on for SMART. They were already giving eyes emoji to a fan that said SYJ shortly after his SMART teaser came out on May 27. We dont know when he officially signed on. We also know Jinnie is picky with her CF and endorsements. She just doesn't pick any one. That  was why there were people here (SYJ fans who know how she is with her endorsements) that didn't think she would actually sign on for SMART. However, she did and that is why we believe HB may have convinced her. I thought she signed on sometime in June when SMART PR team folllowed her and do the do you wish post? Of course they wanted all those to be removed. Their teams didn't need potential rumors to come out before they had time to prep :P lol They know what will happen once the news comes out she is part of SMART too with him :) It is a bit different when they are under L&P Cosmetics for manyo and mediheal. It is not like their names are associated together - except you see their beautiful visuals a lot when you go to their website lol :D 

• Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1