[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I got an existential doubt XD ... because as many already know this BTS is about one of the photos that comes out at the end of our preciousness CLOY ... I wonder why they still wear the rings?  In other words, it is obvious because it is supposed to be part of the series and so on, but the photo shows it from afar and there are people who do not even look at the photographs, I doubt if anyone would look for the ring if it is there.  Anyway, those rings are beautiful:love:

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Talking about the couples ring featured in CLOY, an article previously came out about this Chaumet rings possibly being the ones used in the show. Attaching the link to the article here.

https://www.cosmo.ph/style/what-to-wear/couple-ring-crash-landing-on-you-a1014-20200210

Just remembering the little inconsistency that they did not have these rings on in the Switzerland reunion! A little slip up in an otherwise perfect scene.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Teeners said:

Chingus, I need your help. Does anyone know if this really happened? Supposedly around 5/19/20, a BinJin shipper messaged Vast for more HB pics and Vast responded? I back read 5/18-5/20 of this thread and my eyes are now dead. :astonished: Understandably, the hot topic at the time was Baeksang.

I was watching a crazy number of YT videos today, and one of them made it sound like lots of people were messaging Vast that day, and Vast only responded to the shipper. I can't find any screen grabs other than this, but if it really did happen OMG, my heart.:love:

Lol yes that post actually happened. I saw the actual post. We were like out of all the people you reply to you reply to a binjin shipper account lol. This is before things got crazy on their Instagram account if I remember correctly lol.. I forget now what update they gave us after lol. Since not long after hb news for bench and smart came out just after a week. I had joined closer to those announcements lol. Actually I joined when things umm were a bit hectic. However, I joined at a good time since then we kept getting so much hb and syj news.. the week of baeksang and onward :P I blame them for my constant lack of sleep or when I first end up waking up lol. why do i wake up so early every morning now to post on here LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Anyeonghaseyo Chinggus. Binjin Shippers be like with an FMV created by my 13y/o son. Missed them so much, as school has started, need to be at home to support him, but still my mind too delusional with so much from HB and SYJ. A bit of a newsbit as Smart Comm head affiliated to a High End Resort. check video and enjoy 

:loveu:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

Talking about the couples ring featured in CLOY, an article previously came out about this Chaumet rings possibly being the ones used in the show. Attaching the link to the article here.

https://www.cosmo.ph/style/what-to-wear/couple-ring-crash-landing-on-you-a1014-20200210

Just remembering the little inconsistency that they did not have these rings on in the Switzerland reunion! A little slip up in an otherwise perfect scene.

The couple rings are from Mucha_jewellery

https://www.cosmo.ph/style/what-to-wear/crash-landing-on-you-couple-ring-a1014-20200219

Simple and elegance like our couple. :wub:

Fans suspected the no ring in the reunion is because the scripwriter haven’t think of that when they filmed those Switzerland scenes.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

After Hyun Bin, is Son Ye Jin the next face of Smart?

JULY 20, 2020

POSTED BY HERMES JOY TUNAC

PeopleAsia

After Hyun Bin starred in Smart Communications Inc.’s newest ad campaign, fans quickly speculated that Son Ye Jin, the Captain’s leading lady in Crash Landing on You, would soon join him in the next wave of the telecom giant’s marketing efforts.

Son Ye Jin recently posted on Instagram a shoot similar to Hyun Bin’s Smart ads, and fans lost no time wondering aloud if it was also meant for Smart because the teaser had the same uncanny theme and feel as Hyun Bin’s series of earlier appearances. Even the location looks very similar.

IMG_3261-1024x1012.jpg

Is it true or not? Smart president and CEO Al Panlilio won’t confirm nor deny when PeopleAsia editor-in-chief Joanne Rae Ramirez asked him through a text message, keeping her guessing with a smiley emoticon as response. 

Son Ye Jin, whose star also continues to rise globally, was recently named “most beautiful women of the year” in an international poll conducted by Starmometer. According to the survey, she garnered 14 million votes, beating fellow Korean actress Song Hye-Kyo and Blackpink’s Lisa Manoban. 

• Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, vitaBIN4EnerJIN22 said:

Anyeonghaseyo Chinggus. Binjin Shippers be like with an FMV created by my 13y/o son. Missed them so much, as school has started, need to be at home to support him, but still my mind too delusional with so much from HB and SYJ. A bit of a newsbit as Smart Comm head affiliated to a High End Resort. check video and enjoy

:loveu:

When I clicked on the video link it said it was blocked because it contained content of copyrighted material of CJ ENM Co. LTD. Can you summarize the main point of the video? Thanks!

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote video
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Choisamsook said:

Guys, we don’t want THAT to happen. So Let’s vote! 

Tap for 15 x and you can vote every hour! 

FIGHTING!  

Piggybacking off of Choisamsook, per rules, you have to use a mobile version to vote since the desktop voting version is currently not available. The 15 votes are broken out as 10 up and 5 down per hour. The deadline is  July 31, 2020 (PST Time). 

Also, there is a new poll on King Choice for "Most Favorite Korean Drama Couples Till 2020" and of course our very own HB and SYJ are included. The deadline is August 31, 2020

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

urgh are they joking?  Bargaining shooting only start in mid August and go on till September.   There are 3 teams landing into Jordan and HB is the 2nd team.  The 3rd te is yet to be scheduled!!!  Is YJ gg to be on this 3rd team lol.

.  :criesariver:

so HB may not be back in kor by Sep 25 to celebrate his bday?!

• Sad 4
  • Shocked 10
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, celest1al said:

They mention that there were also a lot of rumors that HB had gone to Daegu to see her parents not that long ago. (I bolded this because I think this was mentioned in Walk Kindly's post and it could be different from when he may have seen her parents at Daegu during TN promos)

That is a possibility. When he attended Life Risking Romance premiere to support HJW, there was a picture of binnie, hjw and her mom I guess at the after party? It is now a blurred picture in the HB thread lol. only the caption in the posts still remains. I remember thinking that was interesting since I know normally Korean celebs don't like their parents being spotted in pics. If that actually happened, then he already met her parents. Do we know when exactly Jinnie left for Singapore in December? 

I realized Jinnie literally did the same trip as me even in 2018 LOL except i went in january 2018 lol. i was visiting family in malaysia, went to singapore and then to bangkok LOL.. why do i even have similar trip dates as them for jan 2019. except i didnt go to LA. i went back to singapore and malaysia LOL. My original trip this year was post CLOY :lol: then i had to reschedule and thankfully it got cancelled so i could get a refund LOL

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

20 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

It was only post Baeksang award that we saw YJ starting to "let go" and dropped us many candies. It means their relationship is very stable and heading for the next big step.  And I think we can guess what it is. :D (pardon if this sounds delulu, and please let me be delulu about it).

So in summary, we shipped 2 SUPER NICE people, and they are so right for each other, and I just want them to GET MARRIED ASAP!!

What you said makes me all giddy and sweet and and.... OMG, I want to twirl all day long~~:doggie: PLEASE GET MARRIED ASAP!! 

@Peony your post earlier about the hard core evidence gave us so much positive vibes!  THANK YOU. As SYJ will be endorsing SMART as well, makes me sometimes wonder are they for real? Cos, many times real couple who are still keeping their relationship a secret tends to avoid endorsing the product together... I know I am being ambivalent and unsure... but sometimes we need to think things twice to keep us grounded right? 

20 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

That is a possibility. When he attended Life Risking Romance premiere to support HJW, there was a picture of binnie, hjw and her mom I guess at the after party? It is now a blurred picture in the HB thread lol. only the caption in the posts still remains. I remember thinking that was interesting since I know normally Korean celebs don't like their parents being spotted in pics. 

Interesting, I think HB is pretty public on the relationship with HJW. I think they mentioned they are good friends and will sometimes go out for dinner as well. I think HB even went to HJW's brother's funeral... Since they are so open about it, I think they are really just good friends. 

Besides, I think HJW are the type of girl that boys will treat her as buddy, someone whom they will go to when they want to ask a girl out or something. But, it's really my humble opinion. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 8