[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

I was able to purchase the full OST album of CLOY from iTunes. Also Spotify will have it. 

Spotify has the songs.

I specifically wanted the score that they play when Seo Dan confronts Ri in the hospital, and at the same time Seri is told that she might endanger his life. 

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

You can find most of them on Spotify ..

Thanks a lot. Got it! It's Time for Junghyuk for Seri is the one I was looking for. Somehow I could only find the lyrics ones in Spotify

CLOY music is to die for!! They should do a feature on the music composition itself

• Like 7

4 hours ago, binyeji said:

Does anyone know where to get the Background score for CLOY? 

Especially the tune they use for the key climax scenes. 

I went to

itunes and searched Cloy and up came the songs. I downloaded some and listen everytime I am in my car. It just makes me get all the feels as if I am watching Bonnie and Jimmie fall in love all over again! 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Spotify has the songs.

I specifically wanted the score that they play when Seo Dan confronts Ri in the hospital, and at the same time Seri is told that she might endanger his life. 

Thanks a lot. Got it! It's Time for Junghyuk for Seri is the one I was looking for. Somehow I could only find the lyrics ones in Spotify

CLOY music is to die for!! They should do a feature on the music composition itself

I find that many Korean OST's are amazing. I have spent a fortune already buying the OST's for CLOY, Personal Taste, The King, Secret Garden, The Great Doctor, The Heirs. I may not understand the lyrics but the melody is just so wonderful to listen to. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

I find that many Korean OST's are amazing. I have spent a fortune already buying the OST's for CLOY, Personal Taste, The King, Secret Garden, The Great Doctor, The Heirs. I may not understand the lyrics but the melody is just so wonderful to listen to. 

True!! I found out that many of them are Composed by Nam Hye Seung. Her music in CLOY just takes it to  the magical level. Specially love When That Day Comes and Time of Junghyuk for Seri and Sigriswil of course. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Going back to TN dvd commentary..

With the mention of Miss Baek premiere here..so they could not have done the commentary earlier than October 2018

Also very adorable how they enjoyed the little girl's acting at 1:36 when she looked over to Min Tae gu between tears. Proud parents vibes 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Teeners said:

It looks like Sun and Smart are both owned by PLDT and Sun offers prepaid phone plans. And Sun's logo is...red! :lol: Whatever the endorsement ends up being, the similarities between Jinnie and Binnie's sets are too many for them to not be related. :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Cellular

Sun_Cellular's_logo_since_February_2020.

Edited to say: I think it could be awesome if they take unused footage from Binnie's shoot and splice it together with Jinnie's shoot to have a commercial of the two of them together. One can always dream.

:cutekitty:

i asked this from a friend who works for Smart. I was curious as well because of the lighting that was used versus Hyun Bin’s which was Green. I was told that while Sun is still existing, there has been no branding efforts anymore for Sun. It is has just been Smart and TNT for the longest time. she doubts that Ye Jin’s CF will be for Sun not unless they plan to revive and RE-enforce the brand again. 

i believe it’s for Smart. PLDT is for landline and broadband. :) 

we’ve been fed really well the past few days! I’m planning to visit my dentist because these candies are a little to many. But i’m not complaining. :yaaa: 
i

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Going back to TN dvd commentary..

With the mention of Miss Baek premiere here..so they could not have done the commentary earlier than October 2018

Also very adorable how they enjoyed the little girl's acting at 1:36 when she looked over to Min Tae gu between tears. Proud parents vibes 

Thank you for this! We have wondered about the timeline for TN dvd commentary for so long. Since SYJ asked the director how he was as if it had been a while since they had seen each other (but did not ask HB), the assumption is she had seen HB more recently. Makes sense then that it was atleast October (after TN promo period) since we assume that is when they started spending more time together :wub:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Teeners said:

It looks like Sun and Smart are both owned by PLDT and Sun offers prepaid phone plans. And Sun's logo is...red! :lol:

@Teeners sun.s logo motiff is red and yellow. The latter being d dominant color. Still powered by smart. It seems SYJ.s ducati props speaks of internet speed just like dad.s bmw. Mam Jane.s the boss for smart internet dad s promoting. I think it.s really of smart prepaid internet brand. There are two subsidiary telecom products under smart-- talk and txt, sun cellular. SMART being the main brand promoting fast prepaid internet access. And PLDT is for the home boradband. I am a smart user eversince my hands got hold of phones. Hahaha. 

So goin back, i think, Mam Jane.s liking and commenting with a green heart to mum.s post tells it s for smart. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

Thank you for this! We have wondered about the timeline for TN dvd commentary for so long. Since SYJ asked the director how he was as if it had been a while since they had seen each other (but did not ask HB), the assumption is she had seen HB more recently. Makes sense then that it was October (after TN promo period) since we assume that is when they started spending more time together :wub:

That twitter user deserves the credit really, and SYJ for spilling. Still possible that it's not October, but definitely after TN promo period, anywhere after October 11th?

• Like 7

I love that Binnie knew it was Miss Baek though :) Love the movie. Han Ji Min is really amazing in it. 

I recently had assumed the commentary was recorded on Oct 2 when director nim did the throwback on his SNS of having met HB and SYJ at the A Moment To Remember premiere. :lol: Plus the significance of having filmed in Jeju then and the rainbow instagram post. I was like if anything, it is this day lol..

Further research now in the HJM thread, Miss Baek press conference was on Sept 11 and Sept 27 photo call/press preview? Was she at this? Since Oct 6 & 7, they are doing stage greetings and HJM did something at Biff for the movie on Oct 6 too ... :lol: Otherwise, the movie is officially out on Oct 11 (but nothing then). KNG and HJM hosted BIFF on Oct 4 (omg they look good together :lol:)  Binnie was also at BIFF then for Rampant :lol: What are your thoughts @Walk Kindly HJM page Otherwise, if it isn't Oct 2, there are those other dates we know they are free before Oct 9 :lol: SYJ also posted the TN pic on Oct 6.. so many potential options :lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, celest1al said:

@CartPusherInLA Hey girl! No worries, we all easily delulu here! Hahaha. You're talking about this photo right? (https://www.instagram.com/p/BdwW9Z3gbc3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link)

Yes, that's not an accurate translation!
Line that was mistranslated: "한분한분 감사하고 사랑합니다"
Literal translation is: "To every one of you/To each one of you, thank you and I love you." 

It makes sense that she would be thanking each and every one of the people who attended her birthday. I think HB could have been at her birthday, but for me, the mystery person with the reflection didn't really look like him from the back. That doesn't mean he didn't attend at some point, but maybe he wasn't in the footage intentionally?

I recently looked at the video and picture again, it doesn't look like everyone arrived when she had filmed the video. Like I couldn't tell where GHJ was sitting. Wi Ha Jun is also there (he is in the photo too). At first I thought he was the guy we only see the back of in the video but his hair looks different and clearly not him lol. As you can see the person back structure more when you pause in the video lol. So we know at least 2 people in the main group photo aren't in the video lol.. the group photo has 19 and there were like 25 people sitting in her video :lol: My guess is more people may have arrived later. That is why some of the ones in the video aren't in the pictures. Also I did the math yesterday? so i might be wrong now with the numbers hahaa. 

Edited by ElectricHearts
edited after i watched the video again lol
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1