[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, CH Tan said:

Please look at it carefully and slowly to the far left of Yejin . Most of event attendees also turned head to the same way as Yejin and Hyun Bin so I think it was not cameraman focus on BinJin and Yejin gave HyunBin the signal about it . But Yejin might gave the signal that something passes by from that side ( might be mascot )

Now that I watched it again, it seems yejin looked at the person who pass by (you can see his/her shadows at mr. PD) hyun bin notice that yejin turned her head so he tried to find who she's looking at.

To go with @Uuuw post. Here is the Japan magazines I am referring to from the past that used that same photoshoot LOL. I am putting this in one post if it needs to be shared on SNS

2013 magazine: 

cloy.jpg

Otherwise yes they both love Japan! Binnie has done a bunch of fan meetings at. Jinnie has also filmed in Japan and also loved reading Japan novels when she is young. She follows her Japan fan club. They're probably going to do something in Japan next :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, binyeji said:

HB linking the flower comment to YJ is the biggest receipt i feel. 

YJ LOVES flowers! I have not seen a woman being so much in love with flowers. She literally has flowers everywhere in her house. 

And knowing her propensity for trolling, he might have thought that she would make this comment. 

The others sounded more genuine or too much of troll to be by her

@BinjinHome  Waht flower is it that HB says is his favourite. Round Big  Purple FLower that he doesn't know the name of......... i searched.. Is it Peony?? They both have the same favourite flower?? 

Exactly. We cannot overlook this receipt. It means so much. Hahaha.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

ADDED

Btw, I love how the Daily Sports channel who edited this video, actually put the CLOY OST for Binjin (I believe this is the only BAA video with this MTV effect haha). The editor must be a shipper too. They were the ones who did the slo-mo effect of YJ signalling to HB to look to the back. The cameraman or editor must have observed this special action. Wink Wink.

YES! The fan video I can never get over :lol: I even wrote how they did it to the song/lyrics :P The fit perfectly to it. Whoever edited the video should get an award lol. I made a post on it and wrote the english translations. The only thing new was that part in the video :P They even had to have Jinnie come out of the car twice. Oh I should have saved that page when I wrote about it :lol: Even my two friends thought I sent them a fan created video when I shared it with them LOL! I was like no this is from the awards that the media decided to share on their youtube channel. They have never done this on their channel before

found my post lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@ElectricHearts. thanks for the link. It means The ASAHI magazine just recycled his previous interviews from Sam Soon and Sega era .No wonder there was no mention of CLOY, the BIGGEST hallyu hit in Japan since Winter Sonata..

Lol!! the ONLY  SHORT and EXCLUSIVE interview he gave was for metrodotstyle where Yejinshi! Yejinshi!! covered most part of the interview.. This man never leaves a chance to praise or bring out her name..

Even for the Bench one , SYJ was mentioned..

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6

18 minutes ago, eLizza said:

metrodotstyle where Yejinshi! Yejinshi!! covered most part of the interview.. This man never leaves a chance to praise or bring out her name..

Even for the Bench one , SYJ was mentioned..

Wait, what? I missed something again. There were two separate interviews where he mentioned her? Lol Hyun Bin the Smitten. 

• Like 2

@eLizza yea technically his real interview was metro.style lol and being on the cover of that magazine. Even though they had also used a old photoshoot for the cover of the magazine from january 2019. Even for Bench, he just talked about being a part of Bench and mentioned his fans in the Phillipines. The one for Bench they quoted stuff he said in the past in the article. So there wasn't actually anything new in it :) So hopefully the one in Jordan he does will be more in depth :) 

@BinJin2020 I don't recall her being mentioned. It was old quotes from his past interviews lol.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BinJin2020 said:

Wait, what? I missed something again. There were two separate interviews where he mentioned her? Lol Hyun Bin the Smitten. 

No I guess the for the Bench one they asked similar type of question as to what was his experience working with YJ..And he gave another elaborate answer same as that of metrodotstyle.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

when was this interview about him linking the flower to yj?

it is in here at the end lol... 2004/2005? time lol. Anyways he just describes the purple circular flower which is very vague but we did flower investigation and realize he is talking about peony lol. 

5 minutes ago, eLizza said:

No I guess the for the Bench one they asked similar type of question as to what was his experience working with YJ..And he gave another elaborate answer same as that of metrodotstyle.

you are talking about this one right? https://www.philstar.com/lifestyle/sunday-life/2020/07/05/2025644/hyun-bin-life-happiness-fitness-and-modeling-bench/amp/ the only new part is the beginning the rest as mentioned is from "TV interviews" :P the part on life etc that isnt new lol.. sadly 

• Like 5

@celest1al ah yes so we don’t know exactly when this alleged Daegu visit with the parents happened - my deluluness apparently got the best of my reading comprehension in this case :joy:

@eLizza thank you for pointing out that this Weely Asahi interview is indeed OLD. It’s quite obvious when we consider the content - why would the main focus of a new interview be about a drama that aired FIFTEEN years ago?  Especially considering the fact that he’s coming off his most successful project in the last decade and one that has re-catapulted his international fame 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

35 minutes ago, eLizza said:

wait when was this interview? Missed reading this. 

finally guru show with english subs. just look at the twitter thread for the other videos.

don't worry jinnie you do end up having lots of friends even more closer friends ;) 

Oh yea this is where she had talked about being an introvert :) 

Also on the first page of SYJ thread I didn't realize before :) hehe. Sounds like Binnie especially the "cold and reserved" part some people thought of him at Baeksang. 

Personality: Can be talkative & easy going with people I feel close to, but tend to be a bit shy & find it difficult to befriend people I don't know well. As a result, people sometimes see me as cold and reserved.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

it is in here at the end lol... 2004/2005? time lol. Anyways he just describes the purple circular flower which is very vague but we did flower investigation and realize he is talking about peony lol.  

No, not this interview.

Hi @MASTERPIECE They are referring to The Swoon Compliment Me video where HB picked the supposed compliment of SYJ likening HB to flowers.

• Like 2