[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, FatedOneNK said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! dang those tabloids. I thought the legal action was against SYJ Rumors. 

Thank you so much again!!! :D

Yea the January one had nothing to do with them. It is just the timing of it was unfortunate lol since earlier it was the marriage/break up rumors - also i think there was even one that said they dated before in the past? or did i remember this wrong now LOL, I think there was multiple stuff. The February one was really show related and for privacy as the drama had ended. Plus there was still too much silly speculations people were making over analyzing behind the scenes footage as mentioned the hand holding :) Plus it was only HB's team that had to come out as the rumors affected him more as it was claiming he was the one holding her hand. sigh. Jinnie never said anything. Plus she has said she wanted a real romance rumor ;) Hence her having said nothing so far also means more. Plus what she did last month on instagram. Plus June confirmed things even more and why we know they are in a serious relationship. Binnie having mentioned Jinnie to what should have been a normal question about skin and hair routine. Somehow he rememebers this from 2 years ago :P As mentioned before, the words were not the same in Korean that she had said back then. Plus his reaction when he heard the question and how he reacted. The quick smile glance they gave each other when they were on stage before accepting the award. If the cameras were more focused on them together, you would see more of what happened. However, you need to put the pictures we got and the footages to know everything was fine. Plus she kept looking at him and he looked at her too lol. Plus his reaction when she said thank you very much. Of course, the extra footages we got that confirmed they knew of the cameras constantly on them. Why Jinnie gave him the two nod look and then he made an obvious look back LOL. Plus that evil photographer that made Binnie stay in the back for the award photo :P He clearly wanted to stand next to her SIGH hahaa. The most annoying part of Baeksang is that photograph hahaa

How Jinnie is really joining Smart. It makes the 2nd company they are under together. However, Smart one will mean more ;) as the name will be associated with both of them :) 

:heart4:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Plus that evil photographer that made Binnie stay in the back for the award photo :P He clearly wanted to stand next to her SIGH hahaa. The most annoying part of Baeksang is that photograph hahaa

Oh oh!

a photographer told Binnie to remain behind? How did you know that?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, HappyForLove said:

Oh oh!

a photographer told Binnie to remain behind? How did you know that?

Only because the extra footage we got. You see Binnnie look down as to join Jinnie in the row she is in. It was like they missed each other as Jinnie was busy talking but then she looked up later to notice he had gone up. That was why she was pointing up at one point. They both caught up to each other hence the last footage we saw of him looking down. Once everyone got to their places for the official photo, you see everyone is spaced out a lot at the top lol. Meaning a) there was no room now in the row to join Jinnie which I cant see that happening :P Or is Binnie being too tall the reason he got asked to stand back there b) since he was already up there he was told to stay here. Sigh

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

@lovelyz I love the CLOY bit when she says to him you look so cute. You suddenly became a cutie ;) As she said that to him even back during TN promo period :lol: She says he becomes cute :) And his face back then lol

:heart4:

Oh yay he wore his lacoste cap for his Smart recording session :D YAY he is thinking of jinnie and LA :P  ;)

Oh I must have missed Jinnie's one lol :D

I wonder which cap Jinnie wore if any for her recording session lol

:sparklyeyes:

Hahaa I never noticed Summer Scent was one of the dvds in that Hawaii footage :D 

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

@Hyun-Son I’m not sure about how others think but I think it would be good if we don’t imagine things around the first TN shooting. I know there’s rumours that HB might have broke up during that time but on paper/in public views, they are still an item until 8th Dec 2017. It just don’t reflect well on our couple in my limited English content understanding. 

Even though what you wrote are like a novel but this is a public forum and our contents are frequently SS on Twitter and sometimes used by lazy reporters looking for clickbait. :sweatingbullets: Maybe you want consider writing on wattpad? ;)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 18

I enjoyed reading @Hyun-Son's story. I would love to read more.

She stated it was "delulu" right from the start. There are also no names in this story and nothing really started in this story. Would it help if she added it was "fiction" and enlarged/bold the disclaimer?

It also seems to me that there are some double standards here. There are much worse delusional comments in other parts of this thread than this story and yet many have loved/laughed at those comments. We also seem to be more sensitive to Binjin's reputation but not so much when other actors/actresses are put down in our comments.

Just my observation. I am writing to support @Hyun-Son as criticism is difficult to bear when it is not consistent.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 5

I also echo @Onewaytrain and @celest1al thots about @Hyun-Son fanfic. For me I am the most uncomfortable on how it portrayed HB's ex-girlfriend (as being jealous and not understanding). Her initials was also hinted in the story. I know it can be quite discouraging when one's post receive less than positive comments, and I also DMed Hyun-son about it earlier to avoid an open comment. But since there are now some open discussion about it here, I thot I will put my thots too.

I also think this is better suited in wattpad or other fanfic forums. It is well-written and I am sure will attract fanfic fans.

Sorry @Hyun-Son for being so direct but I do think it's a pretty sensitive subject matter esp when it touches on a 3rd party besides Binjin. Thanks in advance for reading my POV. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 11

@celest1al @TotoroSY

You are two of the more rational members here so I am glad you are taking it up to explain. I am thankful that your replies are welcoming to @Hyun-Son. It is difficult to post the first time and to get called out immediately will scare the shy ones off.

I agree that the first part does not show HB's ex-girlfriend well. If she removes any mention of this, would you be ok with the rest of the story? This is curiosity on my part - I have been reading here a long time and to this day, still find it very difficult to know when members here will jump on a comment and when they will love it (when to me it is disparaging to Binjin, or we are putting down someone else to elevate Binjin).

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, celest1al said:

I am also curious to hear more about your thoughts on the double standard and maybe some instances where you thought those things. I'm willing to move over to DM with you, and if @TotoroSY wants to join (no pressure girl lol), if you want so we can talk about it more. Up to you! But interested to hear your opinion. 

@celest1al Thanks for the offer. Will definitely do that the next time it happens or when I have time to backtrack :)

Edit: For now, I will just stick to giving reactions here :fearful:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1