[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, kimeon_ said:

It is a scar meant for BCG, or Bacille Calmette-Guerin, a vaccine for tuberculosis (TB) disease. Always taken when Asian kids are 11 or 12 years old. I do not know for the rest of the world kids.

TRUE. I have a feeling this is a vaccination scar. I have a similar one myself:happyshakes:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, BinjinHome said:

I do not know if you have noticed that one with filters prone to red or purple, shows more blemishes or red spots on the face.  I was in tik tok and at one point I realized this, the video has a filter but sometimes these things that filter certain things happen, I do not know if it will be a makeup stain or binnie gave our love a lot  Queen or if it was a bug 

Like the others have posted, she's always had this, just that it's gotten less noticeable over the years. It was more visible in her older work like Summer Scent. I've never seen a BCG scar with this discoloration so if it's not that, maybe it's a birthmark? My sister has a birthmark and she had some medicine for awhile when we were growing up and it's now much lighter and less noticeable.

Anyone else getting side effects from the candies we got this week?
I actually dreamed of BinJin together in the Smart CF, with Binnie's "game over" line and the next scene going like that 'game over' kiss in Personal Taste. It was cheesy but I yelled at the screen so much :heart2beat: :rip:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

it is like Christmas colors I just realized :lol::wub:

:heart4:

51 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Anyone else getting side effects from the candies we got this week?
I actually dreamed of BinJin together in the Smart CF, with Binnie's "game over" line from Smart and the next scene going like that 'game over' kiss in Personal Taste. It was so cheesy but I was yelling at the screen

THAT IS TRUE!!

:lol: I love that scene though. One hell of a kiss from LMH ;) hahaa 

Personal Taste Jinnie says hi 

personal-taste.jpg

to Post Hawaii Japan Binnie (who was also talking about Hawaii and learning about coffee) - this is in the dvd lol

japandomh.jpg

She is excited to learn more about coffee

japandomh2.jpg

Plays Hyun Bin's Cafe at 7 mins :lol:

Spoiler

Hope she watches the rest of Aloha Dream Cafe/Dream in My Heart :lol:;)

Insert more coffee footages :P;) Binnie sure loves coffee as much as Jinnie lol

Spoiler

Edited by ElectricHearts
i kept adding more coffee videos LOL
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

es como los colores navideños que acabo de darme cuenta : lol:: wub:

¡¡ESO ES VERDAD!!

: lol: Aunque me encanta esa escena. Un beso infernal de LMH ;) jajaja 

Complementary colors, I wonder if binnie has seen this already despite being busy

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated, twitter
  • Like 5

On 7/18/2020 at 3:56 PM, lovelyz said:

Here’s a more accurate translation (thanks to @celest1al

Question: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are rumored to be dating... is this true?

Answer: I have no idea what their is. But they did at least seem like they were close friends. For me, directing was easy because the two of them worked

I also wanted to point out that BinJin was clearly avoiding doing Korean Press Interviews or even Magazine Interviews right after CLOY.I remember how YJ always did one after every project like BWY and SITR too.It’s so obvious that they don’t want to answer any dating/marriage questions because they don’t want to lie more lol They probably realized after CLOY PressCon that they’re both bad liars :lol: 

Tbh at first I thought they didn’t do any interviews because of the pandemic but then I realized Kim Jung Hyun even did both Press and Magazine Interviews right after CLOY.And then NK Soldiers too and the PD actually had one as well.

So in conclusion....

Exactly! That's what I've wandering since finished  watching cloy in April and digging into all available BTS, promotion, TN interviews and so on. It's so telling and unusual that they don't have any interview after. I've concluded that they're more than close friend. We don't have to look too far. Their love is so infectious and millions of fans can feel it too. It must be real and genuine. It makes my heart full of love too! I'm dead.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

The BinJin nation is in Euphoria because Jinnie will join a CF with Binnie. Definitely, why take them both in the first place!:crazymad:

The beauty of this is that, when Ms Jane said our OTP crash Landed in their boardmeeting, i can imagine that they discussed the boundaries of their appearance ; the story behind and the script. HB and SYJ must have a say!

Wow, they are deciding together!  LA LALA:transforms:

SYJ looks so AWESOME with the skinny jeans and leather jacket! How'd i wished, HB can see her!:rubchin:

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

In my few nocturnal thoughts ... Well, I started to see memories of the Alhambra, I had seen it but I didn't like it and I left it halfway and then to follow certain pages about Binnie (Well, I had done something similar with yejin, I saw some of  her works and I began to follow accounts of her) The truth if I was a little suspicious regarding the kiss scenes and a thought came up "I think Binnie kisses all the girls the same" and well it's not illogical because duh is the  same person hahahaha but tonight I was bored I found a tik tok profile where all of binnie's kisses were and I started to see them one by one, still having a cool MOTA and it's true (to a certain extent) Binnie kisses them all in a way  similar Have you all kissed them with tongues?  and being such a good actor there are not many differences in behavior except for the girls he dated.  Analyzing and heartbroken about the crazy thoughts that came to my mind that maybe Yejin was just her coworker.  However, after all those kisses and wonderful moments of him in each of his characters, if I noticed the difference to all his kisses in the scene of Yejin's birthday and that of the last chapter of CLOY and they do not know how much I was moved hahahaha  because I was brainwashing my own brain so to speak ... In the kisses I mentioned (I don't mean off-screen, I mean on-screen) I melted the moment binnie grabs hold of yejin as tightly as if he had  afraid that he would walk away or that he would run away (speaking in a certain way) and in the final kiss too, their chemistry is so vibrant at the moment that between them there is no room even for a ghost hahaha, in which their bodies  they merge as one ... I know, I was melancholic and somewhat silly because it is obvious, but sometimes one tends to doubt and the truth I was so happy to see that even in what is your work, it is impossible to camouflage all  those reciprocal actions.  Well that I wanted to share, I know that maybe it is something obvious or maybe silly and long but I wanted to express myself

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Sunday supposed to be rest day... and gosh i felt soo spent from yesterday's adrenaline rush from hottie YJ's big bike BTS... but yeah we can sneak this in for lazy Sunday binjin brunch.. istg binjin shippers are true pros at connecting the dots...

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

:lol: I don't know why I got sad watching Classic with Friends Our League. Guess my fic is a version of the Classic with them LOL

And now I am laughing LOL! Hope Binnie finds a way to be entertained. If anything, the hotel room is better than my room :P :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Btw..last time when YJ uploaded her videos..there were so many articles from different sites..Even dispatch did an extensive dissection of her facial expressions..

I wonder why I haven't come across any article so far regarding the latest Yejinhand update..:huh:

• Insightful 4

9 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Btw..last time when YJ uploaded her videos..there were so many articles from different sites..Even dispatch did an extensive dissection of her facial expressions..

I wonder why I haven't come across any article so far regarding the latest Yejinhand update..:huh:

There is one from OSEN.

2020. 07. 18. 9:24 PM

Beauty Son Ye Jin drives motorbike, transforms into "supercool big sister"

%EC%8A%A4%ED%81%AC%EB%A6%B0%EC%83%B7_202

Actress Son Ye Jin unexpectedly revealed to fans a video that recorded her during a filming session.

On the afternoon of July 18, Son Ye Jin posted a video on her personal SNS to update fans on her current situation after nearly 1 month of hiatus.

The released video aroused the curiosity of viewers when showing the image of the actress filming at midnight.

In the video, Son Ye Jin sits on a motorcycle while exuding a girlcrush appeal.

Along with that, Son Ye Jin captioned, "Vroom vroom. What should I do to start the engine?" Bellow the post, actress Lee Min Jung left a comment, "If you open the throttle, then it will go." It is known that the two are under the same management company.

On the other hand, Son Ye Jin is actively discussing joining director Andrew Niccol's new film "The Cross", which is scheduled to be filmed in Korea. Set in a divided fictional multi-racial nation, "The Cross" revolves around the story of people living in a poor and a rich country. Actor Lee Sun Gyun is also considering participating in this movie.

OSEN = Reporter Kim Bo Ra / purplish@osen.co.kr

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/1.15746116

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

There were some 

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't put the picture here but some are speculating, based on the color, that Yejin will be endorsing PLDT. No worries coz PLDT is powered by SMART, so that means....Yejin is powered by HyunBin. HAHAHA.

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 17

1 hour ago, Sun-shine said:

3. Their celeb squad.

Cinderela 7 = Lee min jung, oh Yoonah, etc = maybe, just maybe...Trip together.

Bin's squad= Jang dong gun, Hwang jung min= maybe...Golf together.

Well she already knows Hwang Jung Min. They did a cf/ad Or something ages ago lol. Plus she knows jdg's wife. Plus she knows most of the people on Binnie baseball club lol. Hjm is also on it. Lol. Plus her motr colleague JWS and Oh Man Seok (also on CLOY who she finds so funny in the behind the scenes lol/why he also teases Binnie lol) are on the team too. At one point SYJ also became friends with Ha Ji Won. Plus when also look at Binnie knowing Shin Min Ah (she's friends with ghj) for a long time - he must have met ghj before, he also knows Yoon Eun Hye (cf together ages ago too)

Of the Cinderellas, he worked with Yoona (they were both giving her acting advice), lmj (he knows lbh.. Not sure when he first met lmj), not sure when he first met ljh either lol... 

Besides all the mutual colleagues they've in common. Their close circle of friends is too small lol. Of course I didn't name them all. You slowly start finding out more people they know lol. I continue to get more confused as to how they could have only met just at PIFAN lol.. Like did he really not meet her at the motr premiere lol 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Well she already knows Hwang Jung Min. They did a cf/ad Or something ages ago lol. Plus she knows jdg's wife. Plus she knows most of the people on Binnie baseball club lol. Hjm is also on it. Lol. Plus her motr colleague JWS and Oh Man Seok (also on CLOY who she finds so funny in the behind the scenes lol/why he also teases Binnie lol) are on the team too. At one point SYJ also became friends with Ha Ji Won. Plus when also look at Binnie knowing Shin Min Ah (she's friends with ghj) for a long time - he must have met ghj before, he also knows Yoon Eun Hye (cf together ages ago too)

Of the Cinderellas, he worked with Yoona (they were both giving her acting advice), lmj (he knows lbh.. Not sure when he first met lmj), not sure when he first met ljh either lol... 

Besides all the mutual colleagues they've in common. Their close circle of friends is too small lol. Of course I didn't name them all. You slowly start finding out more people they know lol. I continue to get more confused as to how they could have only met just at PIFAN lol.. Like did he really not meet her at the motr premiere lol 

I think this yoona is the young girl fm girls generation, it’s her close friend but she’s not the yoona who is the 7 Cinderellas

2 different yoonas I believe

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, HappyForLove said:

I think this yoona is the young girl fm girls generation, it’s her close friend but she’s not the yoona who is the 7 Cinderellas

2 different yoonas I believe

Yup SYJ and HB's mutual friend is Girls' Generation's Yoona. Although she's also close with the rest of the Cinderellas but she's not one of the 7. The Yoonas in the group are Song Yoon-ah and Oh Yoon-ah.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1