[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Drought? What drought??? Binjin nation is on candies overdose.. :heart2beat:

SYJ is looking real bad-RickRoll'D in the motorbike video... :letsgo:

All the stuff from the past few days got me thinking... back when it all started with #InGroceryWeTrust..... when the hastag was first coined... how it was trending and all... to becoming the foundation of Binjin nation... then it went on to be modified by another ship to suit them.... and now it is being adapted by a telco to become #InSmartWeTrust.... we sure have come a long way.......

:wow1:

The ship sure is docking soon :offtospace:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, BinjinHome said:

I do not know if it will be a makeup stain or binnie gave our love a lot  Queen or if it was a bug

That's way back before. And I noticed that she don't care about it. It's probably vaccine scar. It's always been there. And sometimes they edit it out, but during events and red carpet, nope. It's always there. And that what makes me love her more.

DARpzm2UAAYRHvB.jpg201407171911182910_1.jpg

Beautiful ever :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, Teeners said:

I'm not going to make the leap and say he used his personal camera for CLOY, lol. The show may have decided on its use because it's a German brand, and RJH was using it in bordering Switzerland. But, it's clear that IRL, HB enjoy a nice, compact, SLR camera.

I feel he mainly uses his cell phone just as a phone... to make calls, texts, etc. We've seen how he pokes at the screen with his index finger like the ahjussi SYJ teases him to be. This suggests he doesn't use his phone very much, so he's likely not using it to take photos very much.

I know nothing about cameras and the differences of lighting and stuff. that is why it takes people like @Walk Kindly to notice those in the pics: :) He definitely had different cameras over the years. So you can tell he is really into photography. From that tweet, it looks like that is his main camera now :) Probably only quick shots on his cellphone if needed but definitely uses his personal camera more when traveling :) I figured he would bring it to Jordan with him lol. What else is he going to do on his day off besides his usual activity ;) hahaa 

Since Smart is bringing us back to more car, leather jacket, motorcycle talk etc LOL, I will bring you this Binnie CF making of from 2015 :P :lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Walk Kindly said:

HB sent her a food truck on Feb

@Walk Kindlyso does this mean his answer to him asked "What is SYJ to HB" during the TN presscon was actually him quoting wha the wrote in the food truck he sent a few months before.

1 hour ago, Walk Kindly said:

sitting infront of TN assistant director and beside TN director?

Never really gave it much thought that he would be invited to her big birthday gathering, until you do.  It is amazing how protected she is by her inner circle that no pics are ever ever leaked.  This brings me to another incident when they all watched a play which starred his Bargaining co-star HJM.  This was addressed a few posts back where HB (wearing a mask) was in picture with SYJ close friend LJH.  This was immediately after LA and someone suggested maybe SYJ took the picture that is why she is not in it.

It seems like the ship is almost at shore!  I feel that with all the recreating all the Easter eggs and crumbs and all the heart fluttering proofs will be like us creating a pre-nup album based on our the diggings and the findings.  Don;t get me wrong, delulu modeis still on but with all the evidence that are coming out to light, and knowing what we know now, we could very well be correct.

Thank you all for making this an even more enjoyable sail!

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4

14 hours ago, bingejin said:

hehehe...and one more thing that puzzles me is the picture of jinnie in the boat wearing pink sweater over her white dress there's the shadow that i'm trying to figure it out if it is her legs but it looks like it's bigger and wider if you will compare it to her own legs. 

I looked at the two pics you mentioned. The legs are more muscular and look like a man’s legs. Plus from looking at the pics whoever took it was not right infront of Jin but off to the side hence the placement of the shadows of the legs. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 4

BinJin,  both with Smart ads ???!!!  Could be the biggest receipt, yet. For a couple who has a history of denying their relationship yet keeps showing up in one project after another  together ( well, we still have to wait for a third Smart ad of the two of them, "sharing the same space, breathing the same air ...") ---> that, my fellow shippers, is the essence of an open secret.  We're certain they're together ... just waiting when they will reveal to the whole wide world!

Waiting is the thing, nowadays ... waiting for a vaccine & therapeutic medicines to control this pandemic ... waiting for racial injustice to be rooted out & eliminated ... waiting for a CoViD test & result ... yet in the midst of all this turbulence  ... waiting for BinJin revelation is probably the easiest thing to do, considering all things.  Stay safe & happy shipping, everyone ... the dock is visible in the horizon ... landing probably by Christmas?!  (if the IG pic from SYJ with the two of them in Switzerland, shooting CLoY in December, holds any special significance ...)

:wow1:

P.S. I have to say ... this unicorn emoji is so cute! 

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3

I've watched too much PIFAN footage. I always forget what I have seen and haven't lol. I forgot about the moment in this video where you can see them walk off the stage together and go back to their seats or is he leaving at the last part lol.. sigh. 

pifan5.jpg

Nice to look back it again now :) Glad SYJ continues to update her instagram one day after an important day lol.

:heart4:

• Like 10
  • Love 3

22 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

I looked at the two pics you mentioned. The legs are more muscular and look like a man’s legs. Plus from looking at the pics whoever took it was not right infront of Jin but off to the side hence the placement of the shadows of the legs. 

I think it's her legs. Another thing they already investigated which song is the one that is in the video of the yacht?

• Like 3

@Intuition1 either she was talking about her pins but i think regardless the board meeting included one of them for sure lol ;) SYJ was most likely in the office then based on what else happened that week :lol: You have a lot to catch up on :P We have had clear evidence it has been for Smart since she began filming it. That is why she posted the video with the motorcycle on her instagram. She knows we know because we are all smart too :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2

12 hours ago, BinjinHome said:

I do not know if you have noticed that one with filters prone to red or purple, shows more blemishes or red spots on the face.  I was in tik tok and at one point I realized this, the video has a filter but sometimes these things that filter certain things happen, I do not know if it will be a makeup stain or binnie gave our love a lot  Queen or if it was a bug 

It is a scar meant for BCG, or Bacille Calmette-Guerin, a vaccine for tuberculosis (TB) disease. Always taken when Asian kids are 11 or 12 years old. I do not know for the rest of the world kids.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 2

18 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

Es una cicatriz para  BCG, o  Bacille Calmette-Guerin,  una vacuna para la  enfermedad de tuberculosis (TB ). Siempre se toma cuando los niños asiáticos tienen 11 o 12 años. No sé para el resto del mundo niños.

Also only that at least in Chile they put it between 6 months to a year, but the scar usually does not have color, it is only the mark, also it did not seem one since the stain looks wider and backwards than  where the vaccine is from, but I guess that could be it:lollipop:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

Yes, I saw Yejin's Instagram post and back read a few pages about this. I just wanted to add the post by Jane Jimbas in July 7th. For Janie Jimbas to say they both were in the conference room means they attended the meeting via video. I know both were still in South Korea at the time. Do you know how long will it take to film Bargaining in Jordan? Every time I read your posts,  I am amazed at the huge amount of information you have on HB,  especially the timelines.

LOL no I just guess in terms of Bargaining now as the latest articles they gave us are getting confusing :P Last they said was 2 months-3 months. Although I really don't think it is 3 months, i really don't think they should be filming more into September. That is my personal opinion as there have been talks of second covid hitting for the longest time in the fall. I think they said an extra month now in case filming gets delayed while they are there.

I think i have done too much back reading now (more than once), watching interviews, reading interviews etc lol. I pretty much memorized what I have read or where it is now :lol: I have nothing better to do at the moment :P except learn more things I didn't know about either of them before haha. Only because I had wrote it out on paper as I was comparing what HB and SYJ did those years :lol: that is why i know certain years very well now ;) 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3