[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Can't put the picture here but some are speculating, based on the color, that Yejin will be endorsing PLDT. No worries coz PLDT is powered by SMART, so that means....Yejin is powered by HyunBin. HAHAHA.

But the article said SYJ was holding a smartphone? PLDT service is on telephone side.. if ever they are promoting wifi or internet connection it should be an indoor shoot

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

On 7/19/2020 at 8:41 PM, swclw said:

I thought Smart won't use #InSmartWeTrust if YeJin was doing CF for PLDT, although it's powered by Smart.

That's only my thought 

PLDT is the mother company...SMART is their handlheld or cellphone division.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Can't put the picture here but some are speculating, based on the color, that Yejin will be endorsing PLDT. No worries coz PLDT is powered by SMART, so that means....Yejin is powered by HyunBin. HAHAHA.

But if it is for different CF or not related , why  the SMART's SVP at 7july 2020 wrote " capt.Ri and Seri landed on our Board meeting today# GOOD VIBES". why she put capt.Ri and Seri name  together?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, shelly 98 said:

But if it is for different CF or not related , why  the SMART's SVP at 7july 2020 wrote " capt.Ri and Seri landed on our Board meeting today# GOOD VIBES". why she put capt.Ri and Seri name  together?

Because SMART and PLDT is owned by the same person. The only thing is she's holding a mobile phone and she's outside (PLDT, telephone and home internet connection side) PLDT's commercials are always indoor.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

I think people are speculating it’s PLDT because PLDT’s logo is red, which is the same shading as YJ’s ad. But from a marketing standpoint: the reason Smart signed her up is to establish continuity to HB’s Smart ad as joint endorsers. So it doesn’t make sense, brand strategy-wise, for her to endorse PLDT, Smart’s mother company, instead of Smart.

PLDT’s ads focus on internet broadband and home landlines, but YJ was holding a cellphone (Smart’s forte) in her shoot.

There’s also the InSmartwetrust hashtag and Jane Basas using green hearts after her vroom vroom comment, so it’s easy to connect the dots. :D

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sun-shine said:

This is just my fun assumtns, dont take as a fact.

The Binjin " screening or Introducting or interaction" stage with their high level squads.

2. BinJin non celeb squad.

LA trip= spotted LA 9 Jan 2019, spotted in supermarket 21 Jan,  back to Korea 23 Jan 2019.

(wow, its 2 week vacations,its must a wonderful vacations,  like Seri said in eps 16" well, for me this the most wonderful two weeks", hahaha)

Haha yes the best 2 weeks indeed! :happyshakes:

Great post! Thanks for the reminders. To add to this, there was also that sighting of HB and SYJ with both their managers at the restaurant during or post-CLOY near TVN studios (we never got confirmation on the timeline right? It was the one posted on that YouTube food review channel where the owner mentioned which items they ordered). 

As much as it would be great to see their friends and other known associates post more information about them (only to satisfy our own curiosity) I actually think it's pretty great that their friends barely post anything about them on social media. Even SYJs Cinderella crew who are pretty active online rarely post about her anymore. There used to be a lot of pics of their outings but that has pretty much stopped in the last year or so. They really respect her privacy. 

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 7/19/2020 at 9:23 PM, Minariri13 said:

I know this somewhat of a shameless plug but PLEASE TELL ME I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO IMAGINED THIS WHEN I SAW THAT MOTORCYCLE

HAHAHAHA!!!! 

On 7/19/2020 at 8:03 PM, Fangirl22 said:

But the article said SYJ was holding a smartphone? PLDT service is on telephone side.. if ever they are promoting wifi or internet connection it should be an indoor shoot

Agreed. Maybe that's why they put down that picture because of that logic.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated, twitter
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

Yup SYJ and HB's mutual friend is Girls' Generation's Yoona. Although she's also close with the rest of the Cinderellas but she's not one of the 7. The Yoonas in the group are Song Yoon-ah and Oh Yoon-ah.

Honestly, gets confusing half the time lol. My brain always forgets if Yoona is part of the group or not LOL. If anything, I have come to realized she has  too many close friends with Yoon in them :lol:

I forgot how SYJ and Yoon Eun Hye became friends. So I went down quick "memory lane" research. They met while she had a cameo on Personal Taste (filmed Feb-May 2010) and became friends after. I forgot who YEH played on PT. Now I've realized (episode 8 cameo as LMH's ex) ^_^ Binnie knows YEH from working with her on clothing brand Basic House in 2009. They had a lot of CFs and photoshoots come out that year. Apparently, YEH and SYJ were both in August 2009 Elle? I don't see it mentioned in SYJ thread but this soompi conversation showed up in my search here She was at SYJ's birthday fan meeting in January 2012 and they did an interview together. they hinted at not knowing many nice guys (in terms of helping each other find a boyfriend lol) I don't know why that part made me laugh even more now :lol:^_^ The interview is here:

Their struggles with the motorcycle here :lol::wub:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nenski said:

I think people are speculating it’s PLDT because PLDT’s logo is red, which is the same shading as YJ’s ad. But from a marketing standpoint: the reason Smart signed her up is to establish continuity to HB’s Smart ad as joint endorsers. So it doesn’t make sense, brand strategy-wise, for her to endorse PLDT, Smart’s mother company, instead of Smart.

I still think they used that color shading to reference "Christmas" ^_^ Why his is green and hers is red :) You know let's go back to her instagram on Christmas :P Plus we know even Christmas was important in CLOY. Sometime that day she was taken to RJH's parent's house. Since she set up that christmas tree and even got him the gift earlier that day.  Not sure how many days passed till RJH went to the house and made that speech :) :wub:

christmas.jpg

:heart4:

• Like 13
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

Does anyone know where to get the Background score for CLOY? 

Especially the tune they use for the key climax scenes. 

I was able to purchase the full OST album of CLOY from iTunes. Also Spotify will have it. 

• Like 4

@HappyForLove he was still shy doing those stuff.. earlier during Rampant promo period. His struggles with the cellphone and later he was ok with swearing :P I thought you said you only swear when you are alone :P I guess you are ok doing it with male friends lol.  I think it is because JDG is his friend and they've known each other for so long lol. So he is more comfortable doing that with him :lol: Either that or he is in love at that point ;) :P

(also we still can't embed instagram on here by the way :(

3 hours ago, NorthernLightsJunkie said:

PLDT is the mother company...SMART is their handlheld or cellphone division.

3 hours ago, Fangirl22 said:

And PLDT commercials are always about family... unless... (just kidding hahaha)

5 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

All I read from this was.. 

Why they made her red and his is green. Mom + Dad lol Got it :lol: We love our parents :)  (jk they are just colors in the end lol^_^

Also if you look at the CLOY Christmas tree, the red is the star on the tree :lol: I don't know why I get the Ireland quote of "shining brightly" from that now ^_^ My brain :P It doesn't help the HB thread uses it too hahaa..

:heart4: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4