[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, JMarei said:

couple that ISN'T married but FEELS married

YejinHand who cannot control her Hand :sweat_smile: i am sorry since i am fan of both Bin and Jin, i almost never watch others interview of BinJin with their other co-stars. Anyone could tell me pls if Yejin used to do tht hand touchy with her other co stars or it just happend to Hyun Bin only?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, deviee13 said:

YejinHand who cannot control her Hand :sweat_smile: i am sorry since i am fan of both Bin and Jin, i almost never watch others interview of BinJin with their other co-stars. Anyone could tell me pls if Yejin used to do tht hand touchy with her other co stars or it just happend to Hyun Bin only?

To look at her hand, it just touch hyun bin arm naturally. I like it though.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I get that people may feel annoyed and frustrated by certain comments made by antis, but we don't necessarily always have to prove/justify why we believe our ship is real. It falls on deaf ears anyway and won't change anyone's mind (not that everyone needs to be a shipper either). Just wish everyone would stay in their lane and co-exist peacefully. In the wise words of Yoon Seri B):

I agree to this. Sometimes we feel angry, mad and trying our best to defend Binjin. Hope we can refrain ourselves, and if you need to defend and fight, please choose your battle wisely. Do not ever stoop low by downgrading any actor or actress of antis favorites or bias. Everyone has their own favorites and see them through different lenses. You and I can't always come to mutual sense.

Let's do some recap. Antis attacked left and right, baseless rumors, this kind of similar pattern keep on repeating whenever there'll be a good things to enjoy with. I can sense something big and good things are coming. Is it me or you do feel the same?:selfie2:

Antis or toxic people are best to be ignored. They will stop when no one give attentions. Because all they want is our attention. Kind of pity. 

Pls don't keep people you hate in your heart. Pls do keep people you love instead. That way is more beneficial and you will find peace. 

Shall we do that and remind each other? We are a big fandom with great manner. No doubt as I can witnessed so much love and tremendous continuos support towards each others and especially to beloved Binnie and Jinnie. 

Love to see more postings even it from the past be it TN era or CLOY. Feel giddy and my heart's fluttered everytime I see it. Only Binjin can do this to me ever since I'm into K-Drama few decades ago. Oh my heart. 

:loveu:

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

7 hours ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

You know what's funnier? YJ does not limit or screen the comments on her posts or tagged photos. She's just doing her thing, posting when she feels like it, keeping what's hers, sharing what she wants to, at her own pace. She is confident and secure, fears nothing, bows to no one. 

I love this about her too. I follow a bunch of Korean celebs on IG and notice quite a lot limit or sometimes eliminate their comments sections on their posts altogether.  Most also post a LOT (well, more stories than posts) but point is they use their social media regularly. And while I won't lie-  I would totally love it if SYJ gave us more content - the fact that her updates are few and far between is totally refreshing. I get the sense that it's not that important to her, and she isn't spending her life curating content for the 'gram. Although I'm not judging actors who update often, especially those starting out who need the exposure and engagement; it's a great platform to connect with fans and raise your profile. I just am always impressed by people who don't feel the need to document everything in a time where that is the norm, or maybe because they recognize that for their own sanity and mental health that they shouldn't.  And like you said, all her older posts are still there. All comments, good and bad. She doesn't care. Some may call her unbothered B)

And you know what is even more refreshing than all that? HB not having social media at all (I don't buy for a second that he uses his Vast or Weibo accounts, they are run by others). I mean, totally frustrating as a fan, but you gotta love him. :lol: 

• Like 19
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I love this about her too. I follow a bunch of Korean celebs on IG and notice quite a lot limit or sometimes eliminate their comments sections on their posts altogether.  Most also post a LOT (well, more stories than posts) but point is they use their social media regularly. And while I won't lie-  I would totally love it if SYJ gave us more content - the fact that her updates are few and far between is totally refreshing. I get the sense that it's not that important to her, and she isn't spending her life curating content for the 'gram. Although I'm not judging actors who update often, especially those starting out who need the exposure and engagement; it's a great platform to connect with fans and raise your profile. I just am always impressed by people who don't feel the need to document everything in a time where that is the norm, or maybe because they recognize that for their own sanity and mental health that they shouldn't.  And like you said, all her older posts are still there. All comments, good and bad. She doesn't care. Some may call her unbothered B)

And you know what is even more refreshing than all that? HB not having social media at all (I don't buy for a second that he uses his Vast or Weibo accounts, they are run by others). I mean, totally frustrating as a fan, but you gotta love him. :lol: 

Has she ever deleted a posts? Ever since I started following her IG account I don’t remember her deleting anything. This speaks a lot about how secure she is with her person. 

• Like 14
  • Love 2

Lee Yeon Hee is potentially joining VAST - she was in A Millionaire's First Love with HB and then they did Hite Beer together in 2011. https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/11/17/7G2GOHWZJ372LPJVYBBXBJWNUY/

A Millionaire First Love was the first project HB was in with of Kim Eun Sook before Secret Garden. She felt like she owed him a lot due to the ratings back then - which was why she had also sent him a love call for Secret Garden when Jang Hyuk had dropped out :)

Song Yoon Ah was the one that had introduce Ha Ji Won to KES back in 2008 when she did On The Air. I still don't know who the acquaintance SYJ knew that was the reason why she knows Kim Eun Sook personally too. That was why she agreed to do SeGa cameo despite her busy filming schedule. Whether it was also through Song Yoon Ah or they actually knew each other further back. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHsqAWTpVOb/?igshid=prq2e8qhasdl

Ye Jin's bag? What do you think, guys? Was the bag unisex or was it most probably a women sports bag?

BinJin has successfuly avoided cameras for the past months. Eventhough some people claimed they were seen together playing golf and strolling around, due to respect, they did not took pictures of them. So how can someone managed to take this pic? I want to think that the uploader is subtly telling us that Hyunbin is the golfer boyfriend of Son Ye Jin, lol, in light of the issue. 

And if that was Ye Jin's bag. Then, Hyunbin is marking his territory.

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Ye Jin's bag? What do you think, guys? Was the bag unisex or was it most probably a women sports bag?

Seem like the logo is ADIDAS, but since Hyun Bin seem more into NIKE, so i am not sure it is :sweat_smile: yes maybe same brands as Yejin's bag or it is her bag!!! :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

It looks like a different bag just because Yejin's bag in Incheon only had the logo in the middle, not in the lower part like Hyun Bin's. The bag in the shopping cart is definitely same as the one Yejin used at the airport though. But the backpacks are definitely Gregory and had brown leather zipper tags too. Yejin's been pictured using Gregory multiple times. Guess we know why HB uses one now too. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

It looks like a different bag just because Yejin's bag in Incheon only had a logo in the middle, not in the lower part like Hyun Bin's. The bag in the shopping cart is definitely same as the one Yejin used at the airport. But the backpacks are definitely Gregory and had brown leather zipper tags too. Yejin's been pictured using Gregory multiple times. Guess we know why HB uses one now too. 

I agree. From what I can see, it's not the same bag. Could be same brand but different logo placement. 

New updates for both from Vast and Elle Magazine:

This is one of my fave looks on HB! :heart: 

And is that a fascinator SYJ is wearing? How bridal lol :hwaiting2:

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, seo bee said:

Congrats Binnie!  He looks soooo handsome in those pics.

And joining the likes of George Clooney, Daniel Craig, Eddie Redmayne as an Omega ambassador, well done! 

By the way Nicole Kidman is an Omega ambassador too, and we all know she is SYJ’s fave actress  :)

https://www.omegawatches.com/planet-omega/cinema/our-screen-legends

Sorry Jinnie, just have to admire those pics of your hubby a bit more!

:winkx:

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

11/18 BinJin giving us updates  AT SAME TIME AGAIN....

YJ for Dec ELLE magazine

HB has been selected as Korea First Global Ambassador for OMEGA

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003660259

And Jinnie looking absolutely gorgeous!! Their timing is impeccable.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1