[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I see a pattern.  Every time, when there is news about BinJin, there will be some angrily attacks .  The fact that BinJin interviewed together right after his quarantine period expired ticked someone really bad.  They created rumors just to discredit the fact that BiniJin are happy when they are together.  We shouldn't response or tweet about those baseless rumor because it will help them to spread it further.  Just ignore it and tweet more about BinJin to bury them

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

People need to get a life and watch dramas or movies or something else. Just because VAST is updating on their actors and yes lots of her but it is all show related to Start Up and HB has nothing to do with instagram. Now people want him to have instagram again or SNS (or somehow believe he is writing those posts?) Not sure how many times VAST or HB needs to say how HB don't use SNS and how he is old/adjussi. Even his guy friends call HB old too :lol:

HB most likely at home enjoying his nice relax break, watching TV/movie, eating food and drinking coffee/beer... 

Just because certain people start to hate SYJ because her name is still being linked to HB again (especially after NETFLIX Japan release new footages) - there is now "new rumors" coming out. People are so tiring and making up lies. 

Poor HB .. can't people just leave him alone! If this is the reason he hasn't announced an online fan meeting. It is because people can't leave him alone. 

One should hope he is reading scripts for his next future project. Maybe no female lead? So no rumors again? Poor dude..

• Like 14
  • Love 3

Poor binnie, some people making him as a serial dater in the year 2020 but to only jinnie he was found out having grocery shopping with her in L.A in 2019 and no other woman since then he was  seen  dating with  untill today. 

Binnie is with jinnie in baeksang and had pix with her holding one trophy which shows couple vibes of them, binnie thoughts about jinnie in his metro interview and binnie considers seri (jinnie ) the most wonderful and beautiful woman on earth for captain ri( hyun bin) ....Some accused him dating another gals and never to jinnie but how come, jinnie is everything to binnie?

Jinnie is one of the most beautiful actresses in south korea, a first love nation , a well awarded actress, a  well respected woman / actress by her collegues ,directors,  producers etc and a well mannered and desciplined actress. I dont wonder why binnie is totally whipped on her. Jinnie is such a rare woman kind and consider too as korea's treasure like binnie.

ICBM..

• Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Thank you Start Up!

Didn't realize there would be references of them in the latest episode :lol: Glad I caught up on the show

Yes me too! I had to play that scene 3x...made me recollect The Classic and this BinJin Taekwendo edited by BPWinces when she was still active. Because I loved this manip so I had to copy it and I'm glad I did before she deleted her account. Funny after I watched that rain scene in Start Up, I decided to upload this on you tube.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Also the Dooly and Gil Dong t shirt / couple t shirts lol - They didn't also need to put it in this episode and what they said in that scene like he had to choose which t shirt he rather wear and he chose Gil Dong  (the uncle) over Dooly the dinosaur lol. Hee Dong's dad is technically the uncle as he lives with Gil Dong.  Plus the sound effects they used lol. It was like they were laughing :lol:

The episode was so funny. Regardless the rain scene with Yoo Su Bin's character  - TVN's other drama Hospital Ship had also done a new Me to You You to Me OST. So technically it was both a reference to that drama and Classic. They didn't need to give that scene to him to do.. 

Wonder when Son Ye Jin's Bride and You shoot will get released or was it for a fashion film? lol

About taekwando, I think they were both learning around the same time. As she was learning for Classic and he was learning for Non Stop 4 and Spin Kick.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Will the other shippers be as happy for HB if he announces he is marrying SYJ? We all know the answer to this question and it a big NO. It seems they are happy for him if he is with any woman except for SYJ. What does this say? They are antis disguised as shippers.

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. THEY ARE BITTER AND INSECURE WITH YEJIN.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

https://twitter.com/sigriswilph/status/1327854496752361472?s=20

Php68k since posting and donations still keep coming. Way to go binjin fandom. You see, this community is not just a huge, global fandom. This is a crusade. Because YJ and HB have clearly inspired the world with their authenticity, their love and their goodness. In return, we were able to do good things and receive good things from them. No amount of fake news can shake that.

• Like 11
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, fangirl101 said:

correct me if im wrong but my observation is shippers from other ships sunken or in limbo were just like zombies in world war z and kingdom. dormant and sleeping until something ( binjin shipping business) triggered them and they become active and went berserk.

i know i know i said in my last post to be kind but i cant help it.  actually i was kind of toning down my words.

pardon

@fangirl101 no need to apologise! Sometimes we get indignant and upset at things outside this ship's control but your reminder was for us to always keep it classy.  Let’s follow Michelle Obama’s motto:  “when they go low, we go high” :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

Will the other shippers be as happy for HB if he announces he is marrying SYJ? We all know the answer to this question and it's a big NO. It seems they are happy for him if he is with any woman except for SYJ. What does this say? They are antis disguised as shippers.

1 hour ago, fangirl101 said:

correct me if im wrong but my observation is shippers from other ships sunken or in limbo were just like zombies in world war z and kingdom. dormant and sleeping until something ( binjin shipping business) triggered them and they become active and went berserk.

i know i know i said in my last post to be kind but i cant help it.  actually i was kind of toning down my words.

pardon

Do not apologize, that's just pure real talk. All along I thought they just don't like Yejin because they believe that their ship is real, now look at their behavior. They are wishing Hyun bin happiness with another actress. LOL! SO FUNNY. I therefore conclude that they just couldn't accept the fact that Hyunbin has a relationship with someone "better" than their bias (an observation based on their actions not mine). #realtalk

• Like 11
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

I am really curious though how did they come up with this pairing between HB and the actress, was there any link, rumor, connection between them, movie together, cf, events where they were seen, for these people to just pluck her name and put it there and say, she is HB's new love interest. Just like that? As in that easy to make an item of two people from opposite world and say they are dating? Is this how weibo works? Just really curious. Because if it is, they are the most irreponsible people there is.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Enya said:

I am really curious though how did they come up with this pairing between HB and the actress, was there any link, rumor, connection between them, movie together, cf, events where they were seen, for these people to just pluck her name and put it there and say, she is HB's new love interest. Just like that? As in that easy to make an item of two people from opposite world and say they are dating? Is this how weibo works? Just really curious. Because if it is, they are the most irreponsible people there is.

Me too, really curious, suddenly "that actress name" come up?

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1

1 hour ago, Enya said:

I am really curious though how did they come up with this pairing between HB and the actress, was there any link, rumor, connection between them, movie together, cf, events where they were seen, for these people to just pluck her name and put it there and say, she is HB's new love interest.

Even those who commented in the original DC Inside post were surprised at how or why HB and the actress are linked. Apparently she was supposedly in talks for The Swindlers. Contrary to what the article on LoveKPoop said, which one anti on Twitter takes as gospel truth, the actress and HB had never worked together in a movie or drama before. [I seriously expected that even an internet click-bait tabloid could afford to at least google whoever is involved in the gossips they post as it's the bare minimum these days but they couldn't even do that.]

And oh, from what I read in a screenshot from another forum, HB is attracted to women born on the 22nd of the month because the actress' birthday is June 22. I wish I were kidding.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 14

4 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

Even those who commented in the original DC Inside post were surprised how or why HB and the actress are linked. Apparently she was supposedly in talks for The Swindlers. Contrary to what the article on LoveKPoop said, which one anti on Twitter takes as gospel truth, the actress and HB had never worked together in a movie or drama before. [I seriously expected that even an internet click-bait tabloid could afford to at least google whoever is involved in the gossips they post as it's the bare minimum these days but they couldn't even do that.]

And oh, from what I read in a screenshot from another forum, HB is attracted to women born on the 22nd of the month because the actress' birthday in June 22. I wish I were kidding.

Also I saw someone mention her looks are similar to his ex .. 

• Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

Even those who commented in the original DC Inside post were surprised how or why HB and the actress are linked. Apparently she was supposedly in talks for The Swindlers. Contrary to what the article on LoveKPoop said, which one anti on Twitter takes as gospel truth, the actress and HB had never worked together in a movie or drama before. [I seriously expected that even an internet click-bait tabloid could afford to at least google whoever is involved in the gossips they post as it's the bare minimum these days but they couldn't even do that.]

And oh, from what I read in a screenshot from another forum, HB is attracted to women born on the 22nd of the month because the actress' birthday in June 22. I wish I were kidding.

3 minutes ago, Blissedsher said:

Also I saw someone mention her looks are similar to his ex .. 

anything that can be related to their bias :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

• Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

For the record no one here said that either HB or SYJ are perfect.  Paragons or gods they are not, we know they are human, albeit very good looking ones!  

We said that they are perfect & best for each other.  And when you are perfect for each other you make each other stronger and better individually and as a couple.  No one would want to be in a relationship if it makes them unhappy. 

If there was someone out there who is better suited for either HB or SYJ, then we would happily support them and wish for their happiness.  But the fact of the matter is that each haven’t married anyone else have they?

It is also fact that HB’s exes have gone on to marry others, so if one was the most compatible with him, he should have married her, & she should have married him and not someone else.  The decision not to came from them directly.

Yes the field is currently wide open for the title of Mrs Kim, but we all know who is the front runner! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3