It's not worth our time to even respond or react over baseless rumors. I've read the OP already taken down the post in weibo. So it clearly a baseless rumors. Don't even triggered anyway. We have many more to look forward from BinJin. Their CF, photoshoot, Awards ceremony and list goes on. Chill and let only positivity surrounds yourself. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

I usually don’t like to intervene with baseless rumors etc because I don’t see the point.
We can sit and discuss about this endlessly but I have yet to find a legit receipt in all this and this is not the place for it .

There is seems to be a pattern of creating “rumors” about someone’s private life because there is nothing happening around interesting enough.

Unless someone slaps some actual receipt in these sites or confirmation arrives , we can all stop bringing these type of “baseless gossips “ over here .

They literally bring nothing new to the table. You can either believe them , get a jar and collect tears and disappointment for no reason or believe what majority of people in this fandom know for awhile with actual receipts to the maximum compared to these rumors. If we are faux as well time will tell . So hold your tears for another day and focus on the positive.

It’s not a game of who wins and who loses , I’m not sure who came up with this concept but some realisation won’t harm especially in this testing times we all live in . There is life and fiction . 

But kinda feel bad for CEO because he literally being minding his business in privacy with whoever he is or he is not with and people continue on creating or interfering with his life as if they have part in it for the clicks. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, blue velvet said:

poor Binnie.The guy has been massively popular this year and therefore a lot of unbelievable annoying rumours just emerged from nowhere.Could people just stop making up fake stories about him ?

Poor HB, indeed. He sure has his hands full with all these potential love prospects :phew:

We've been here before, and likely this isn't the last time either. Seems like some people really want to force his hand to confirm his dating status. Its really unfortunate. If rumours are based on something tangible that's one thing (for instance, getting caught grocery shopping together in a foreign country with photo evidence;)) but when its based on literally nothing at all except a random post online with no credibility it's hard to buy. And we know lately people have been purposely spreading all kinds of rumours. As always, I would encourage people not to take the bait. If you can't independently verify it, if the agencies don't say anything, and HB/SYJ don't say anything, take it with a huge grain of salt. The truth will come out eventually. Until then, if you truly support HB (as a solo stan or part of this ship or others) you would respect his privacy and not try to push him to reveal something he is not yet comfortable revealing for whatever reason. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

Did the info on Weibo originally come from Korean sites?  It seemed some of the alleged info was posted in Oct (the only Korean I could read was the date lol) so I'm surprised this info came out on Chinese sites today? I don't look at Weibo or Korean forums so have no idea about the reliability of any of those sources (in so far as any anon postings on the internet can even be reliable lol), and I do not keep track of fanwars or whatever drama's happening in fandoms.

Whatever the truth of the matter, I'll maintain what I've always said and it's meant kindly to all shippers and non shippers, fans, people who like and support these actors.  Let's not forget they are real people with real lives and real wishes that we know very little about, so I caution against making any assumptions and thinking anyone knows anything for certain.  That way can lead to heartbreak and disappointment.  At the end of the day, they know better than us strangers what makes them happy so let's just respect their choices, respect their privacy, and wish them every happiness however they find it.  Whatever the nature of their friendship/relationship, I'll always be grateful to SYJ and HB for giving us a wonderful drama like CLOY.

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 6

At this point it really feels like a kdrama with weibo users and some stans of a particular fandom playing the part of a villain who would tear these two lovers apart by hook or by crook...They are trying so hard to not let Binjin's name to be associated with each other again..:lol:..You know the common trope of the 2000s drama where misunderstandings is created by the baddies that the otp  are in love with different partners..i didn't think this would become trendy again in 2020.

Btw i have noticed..all these fraudsters need is just one two connections and a whole narrative is drawn out..Cue: trees,night- stroll, food truck, necklace..etc..

I remember writing stories in school where i had to include certain words and draft an entire story out of it..lol!! Even middle schoolers can come up with better ideas than these stories found on weibo and dc.

• Like 14
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Seriya said:

Did the info on Weibo originally come from Korean sites?  It seemed some of the alleged info was posted in Oct (the only Korean I could read was the date lol) so I'm surprised this info came out on Chinese sites today?

The info from October (if you are referring to the one in the screenshot that was posted on twitter) was about SYJ and her alleged golf dates. The rumor about HB was posted in DC Inside on 11/07. Part of that is also in the screenshot. Someone started a thread in DC Inside about HB and the actress allegedly getting married (or being together). If you search for their names in Hangul, the thread title and part of some comments will still appear though the thread have since been deleted. The site will just redirect you back to the main page if you click on the links. It's basically the same pattern as the one about SYJ back in late-September. Start a thread with a controversial title, commenters won't bite, delete. I guess someone then took a screenshot of part of the thread, added a couple of articles in Korean about the actress when she was in talks to join The Swindlers for, I assume, the role that NaNa eventually played, added a bit about SYJ playing golf from October, and then posted it on Weibo.

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 4

I see a pattern.  Every time, when there is news about BinJin, there will be some angrily attacks .  The fact that BinJin interviewed together right after his quarantine period expired ticked someone really bad.  They created rumors just to discredit the fact that BiniJin are happy when they are together.  We shouldn't response or tweet about those baseless rumor because it will help them to spread it further.  Just ignore it and tweet more about BinJin to bury them

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

People need to get a life and watch dramas or movies or something else. Just because VAST is updating on their actors and yes lots of her but it is all show related to Start Up and HB has nothing to do with instagram. Now people want him to have instagram again or SNS (or somehow believe he is writing those posts?) Not sure how many times VAST or HB needs to say how HB don't use SNS and how he is old/adjussi. Even his guy friends call HB old too :lol:

HB most likely at home enjoying his nice relax break, watching TV/movie, eating food and drinking coffee/beer... 

Just because certain people start to hate SYJ because her name is still being linked to HB again (especially after NETFLIX Japan release new footages) - there is now "new rumors" coming out. People are so tiring and making up lies. 

Poor HB .. can't people just leave him alone! If this is the reason he hasn't announced an online fan meeting. It is because people can't leave him alone. 

One should hope he is reading scripts for his next future project. Maybe no female lead? So no rumors again? Poor dude..

• Like 14
  • Love 3

Poor binnie, some people making him as a serial dater in the year 2020 but to only jinnie he was found out having grocery shopping with her in L.A in 2019 and no other woman since then he was  seen  dating with  untill today. 

Binnie is with jinnie in baeksang and had pix with her holding one trophy which shows couple vibes of them, binnie thoughts about jinnie in his metro interview and binnie considers seri (jinnie ) the most wonderful and beautiful woman on earth for captain ri( hyun bin) ....Some accused him dating another gals and never to jinnie but how come, jinnie is everything to binnie?

Jinnie is one of the most beautiful actresses in south korea, a first love nation , a well awarded actress, a  well respected woman / actress by her collegues ,directors,  producers etc and a well mannered and desciplined actress. I dont wonder why binnie is totally whipped on her. Jinnie is such a rare woman kind and consider too as korea's treasure like binnie.

ICBM..

• Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2
2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Thank you Start Up!

Didn't realize there would be references of them in the latest episode :lol: Glad I caught up on the show

Yes me too! I had to play that scene 3x...made me recollect The Classic and this BinJin Taekwendo edited by BPWinces when she was still active. Because I loved this manip so I had to copy it and I'm glad I did before she deleted her account. Funny after I watched that rain scene in Start Up, I decided to upload this on you tube.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Also the Dooly and Gil Dong t shirt / couple t shirts lol - They didn't also need to put it in this episode and what they said in that scene like he had to choose which t shirt he rather wear and he chose Gil Dong  (the uncle) over Dooly the dinosaur lol. Hee Dong's dad is technically the uncle as he lives with Gil Dong.  Plus the sound effects they used lol. It was like they were laughing :lol:

The episode was so funny. Regardless the rain scene with Yoo Su Bin's character  - TVN's other drama Hospital Ship had also done a new Me to You You to Me OST. So technically it was both a reference to that drama and Classic. They didn't need to give that scene to him to do.. 

Wonder when Son Ye Jin's Bride and You shoot will get released or was it for a fashion film? lol

About taekwando, I think they were both learning around the same time. As she was learning for Classic and he was learning for Non Stop 4 and Spin Kick.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Will the other shippers be as happy for HB if he announces he is marrying SYJ? We all know the answer to this question and it a big NO. It seems they are happy for him if he is with any woman except for SYJ. What does this say? They are antis disguised as shippers.

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. THEY ARE BITTER AND INSECURE WITH YEJIN.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

https://twitter.com/sigriswilph/status/1327854496752361472?s=20

Php68k since posting and donations still keep coming. Way to go binjin fandom. You see, this community is not just a huge, global fandom. This is a crusade. Because YJ and HB have clearly inspired the world with their authenticity, their love and their goodness. In return, we were able to do good things and receive good things from them. No amount of fake news can shake that.

• Like 11
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, fangirl101 said:

correct me if im wrong but my observation is shippers from other ships sunken or in limbo were just like zombies in world war z and kingdom. dormant and sleeping until something ( binjin shipping business) triggered them and they become active and went berserk.

i know i know i said in my last post to be kind but i cant help it.  actually i was kind of toning down my words.

pardon

@fangirl101 no need to apologise! Sometimes we get indignant and upset at things outside this ship's control but your reminder was for us to always keep it classy.  Let’s follow Michelle Obama’s motto:  “when they go low, we go high” :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4