[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I am a new member here. I am happy to be a part of this group. We all believe that we are supporting and following 2 beautiful, wonderful, kind-hearted, humble and talented actors. Both are amazingly great with their acting skills and multi-awarded. And their unbeatable chemistry is what created this forum. Reading the previous comments and posts here, gives me the encouragement that our ship is truly sailing. I find that BinJin shippers here are intelligent, matured, clever and funny. We all came from different country, age group and culture but BinJin and CLOY has united us here. 

• Like 12
  • Love 8

15 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

Hello guys I'm a long time lurker here, new member and it's my first times posting here. I know some of us here know already the rumor about Hyun Bin dating rumors. But guys don't get be disappointed, dismayed, annoyed or sad because did you ever noticed that everytime BinJin has a collab project or collab video from fans such as Drama, Awards and CF's there are rumors that Hyun Bin is dating someone. In my point of view I notice that since then during CLOY Film that Hyun Bin is  reuniting with KSH because we know KSH has also in Switzerland with her mother vacationing. Even a few months ago with SHK during TikTok when some of us here  voting for BinJin in Baeksang and Son Ye Jin upcoming SMART Telecom CF but both SHK and Hyun Bin agency denied it because it is groundless not true and a family member is hurt. I think these headlines and rumors spreading around in social media like weibo I think a fan doing it on a purpose to digging up BinJin for announcements about their relationship. I don't believe on these spreading rumors unless they deny both agency that is false like a few months ago denial. And if they are datung where is the proof? As far as I know last November 13 V@st posted a photo of Son Ye Jin holding a flower in a penthouse in Switzerland (thank God someone posted it on Instagram I also seen that but when I go back to myday of V@st it was immidiately deleted). The question is why they posted it? And in few months ago MSte@m posted also a video playlist suposed to be for Son Ye Jin only but why they included the video of Hyun Bin and after an hour they deleted it? I was so curious and suspicious about that action. I think that fan who spreading that dating rumor without any evidence on weibo are those people who are antis with the BinJin Fandom who cannot accept the fact that BinJin is the real one. Many in KEnt industry or  common friends related knows that they are a couple. And why do their stylist, personal assistant and common friends liking their photos together if they are not an item? And why do Son Ye Jin's supposed to be leading mans turned down their projects even if they have a statement that they are busy for their collab to Son Ye Jin. And why SoKor made them as a KEnt Couple in 2020? I think it is because APAN again? They hate Hyun Bin to win just like in Baeksang Award a dating rumors are spreading then suddenly they denied.

To that weibo fan who spreading a fake news who claimed also that Son Ye Jin has a boyfriend who is into golfing. According to my Korean friend who flew back to South Korea because of these pandemic one of my golf buddy here in my country told me that last 2018 Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin they really play golf together even last May 2020 they are spotted golfing so those "Tangerine Skin" it's up to you if you cannot noticed it. That friend told me too  figured out the image of their LA Grocery the clothes they are wear it's for golf attire. So this is my take to those rumors there are antis who hate both BinJin Fandom. Where is the receipts for those false rumors both sides? While in BinJin there are alot of receipts that anybody can figured out as true. And why BinJin avoiding a questions during interviews about the score of their lovelife or when talk about married life if it is  just a colleagues? And let's wait for BinJin announcement maybe these December 24 they will announce just like when Son Ye Jin posted their couple photo in Switzerland during Christmas eve last year.

Hear hear!!! :approves:

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, LavenderVirgo said:

lol and we all know SYJ can run very well, even over minefields avoiding those bombs :D

Yes, SYJ can run in high heels in the rain (she did that in Something In The Rain) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Team i think our forum has been infiltrated by some few antis of Yin jin they seem collaborating with the those ex forum to drop the moral here. Please if anyone comes in with such baseless information let's not comment on it. The platform is theirs i can foresee their plan. They want us to have inquisitive minds and be discouraged. Stand strong let them pour their viper and eat it. 

They don't care about HB they are pretending to be fans. They just want us to believe that they broke up. I have received a confirmation that they are still in a relationship and going strong. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Blissedsher said:

Some people says this is like kdrama with the sudden twist. If you watch enough Kdrama you will realised. All the shows will end with the main leads being together despite having alot of interference. . So no worries. This ship will sail.  

Brilliant!!! I saw that post. Lol. They should know that the main leads will always end up together despite every twists and turns. Hahaha!!!

11 minutes ago, Dale A. said:

Hi it's my first time posting. I been lurking here for more than a week already hahaha you know what I like here is the fighting spirits of my fellow shippers. I bet all shippers here are women. But I ship them too. In my guts and feelings, I believe they are for real.

There maybe weather bump, but our ship is sailing still and will be soon docking in its rightful place. Fighting guys!!!

Yeah. We're docking soon!!!

• Like 12
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Enya said:

I am really curious though how did they come up with this pairing between HB and the actress, was there any link, rumor, connection between them, movie together, cf, events where they were seen, for these people to just pluck her name and put it there and say, she is HB's new love interest. Just like that? As in that easy to make an item of two people from opposite world and say they are dating? Is this how weibo works? Just really curious. Because if it is, they are the most irreponsible people there is.

It was posted in dc last few weeks stated that OYS owned an apartment unit in walkerhill in guri which also a rumor wherein hyunbin had bought an apartment unit in guri. So yknow people in dc are connecting the dots when infact it wasnt proven true and now chinese are spreading these fake rumors. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3

We will not be swayed by baseless rumors.. Unless there are valid proofs of HB dating others, that could surpass the quality and quantity of receipts that we have, I won't be swayed. ;) but yeah baseless rumors can get on one's nerves 

Whatever our OTP is waiting for before they anounce, Binjin shippers are just confidently waiting. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, Maggie Ruff said:

On BinJin announcement, do you think their contracts with Smart have restrictions, such as they can't married before their join CF.  I wonder if the story has been written. 

No their CF endorsements have nothing to do with their relationship status. Also SMART is in the Philippines. It is up to SMART and them to decide what was in their contract or what they want to do. Plus GHJ well known relationship, she actually worked with him when they were dating or they use the whole "on/off" relationship back then. She still worked on CFs with him too. I guess since it was so far in the past now back then when GHJ had done that - I guess maybe Korean entertainment see things differently now? I have no idea :lol:

Since covid/pandemic isn't leaving anytime soon, I wonder if their events and other commitments for SMART will be online now instead of in person or are they going to push whatever promotions they were suppose to do near the end of the contract instead. 

Also, I noticed most actors who work together on same endorsements if they had done joint CFs, eventually those events are by themselves not with their CF partner unless ex. it was a Pink ribbon event which HB has done before with both Yoon Eun Hye and Shin Min Ah. I think the other reason too was pink ribbon supports breast cancer awareness not just the fact they were also doing the same endorsements together. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

Please refrain from posting videos or link from unreliable source. This might trigger more hate on Binnie. If you think about it, we are also hurting Yejin. 

Those people who created and manipulated this baseless rumor, be afraid of KARMA. Be afraid! 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I do not post here very often anymore but check the pulse of this thread everyday. I am touched to see so many lurkers come out of hiding to post in defense of our OTP. I am not going to repeat what the others have already said. Our OTP is real and our ship is sailing smoothly and hopefully will dock very soon. Let us just continue to support them and not be bothered by the antis and the baseless rumors. #BinJin Fighting #ICBM

And to those doubters, let me just leave this beautiful FMV here. Now after watching this, you tell me if HB has a different special person in his life. 

• Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

Why HB didn't have any baseless rumors with anyone before Cloy?  What are the type of people desperately go after him only after Cloy success?  Delusion and materialistic people.   BinJin's love story touches million hearts.  It started before the drama that prove they are not in love because they are living in their characters, but because they understand each other without saying a word.  Compare to antis, their story is a broken one so they hate SYJ.  Why she is always perfect in everything she does?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1