• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

What matters is how you feel when watching the BTS; a picture and or the movie.......

When the antis watch scenes like these..... their hearts are closed. You are the better judge of what you experience in CLOY and the exhilarating  The Negotiation Days. You are the better judge.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Since it is "drought" times...we need to inspire each other ...so keep your love of our OTP with this one and use your romantic imaginations..... Please read and open the interview of HB/SYJ in 2019.

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Here's another feature of SYJ by South China Morning Post released just today:

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3109329/how-does-crash-landing-you-k-drama-star-son-ye-jin-spend

With her Hollywood debut set for 2022 in The Cross and plenty of beauty endorsement deals under her belt, the Hallyu star’s net worth is estimated at US$20 million – and she spends it on prime real estate and art. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

With the answer that Yejin gave in front of Binnie's, it is clear to us that Binnie did not take his eyes off her when he saw her, although as they said before, they may have greeted each other many times or others, that moment was recorded in Binnie.  that although it seems that it is easy to remember, it is not, Yejin herself forgot it, one forgets with the one who received the school awards but Binnie assumes that he knew her at that moment, Cupid's arrow of love pierced him in a single  look and led them to a beautiful destination.  Yesterday watching CLOY for the thousandth time my mother said: I don't know why I can and could watch this series so many times, they have a lot of chemistry and that still caught me, I showed her some bts videos or Binjin interactions and she told me: it shows that there are  a lot of chemistry, they have complicity and it shows.  Our Binjin is not imagination, there are solid foundations that not only can be seen, but experts have confirmed it and close to the couple help us to push this ship, although the port of arrival is not seen due to the mist, I assure you that  we're close, at least we know there's love in the harbor:please:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Regarding when SYJ and HB met, I agree with SYJ that they really met when they worked together. The award ceremony in 2014 was no different than the many times they met throughout the years. They most likely greeted each other in many occasions before 2014 and after. The Korean entertainment circle is very small, so there is no doubt they have known of each other through their works, media coverage and mutual friends. So, all the times before were really not a true meeting. Their real true first meeting was TN. 

Hello! I’m a granny who’s a BinJin fangirl. Been a lurker for the longest time. This is my first post obviously. I totally agree with you. TN was the first time they were formally introduced but they definitely know each other from way back when. Who knows, they are each other’s fan/follower/admirer/crush since early 2000. I love this page! Have a great day! 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

Hello chingus! It has been so long since I posted, I do however lurk most of the time and always cheering and supporting our BinJin and everyone here on the sidelines. I also still do supporting duties like voting even if it's hard but for the love of BinJin (everything we do for them) since Baeksang era and also supporting their endorsed products.

I am still faithfully waiting for the wedding bells and in God's time, it will be announced and everyone will rejoice and go gaga over the news, crashing the internet, and will be the most anticipated celebration for us

Pokemon Dancing GIF

• Like 8
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

What an unexpected surprise! Binjin looks SO good and coordinated. Thank you Netflix for having given us the best Binjin content (Swoon videos) and now gifting us this little bonus :hooray2:

So trueeee! Even their attire is coordinated... AGAIN! <3 If you check the pants HB is wearing, it's with stripes. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

it's nice to see Netflix Japan follows up some of the successful dramas of this year and still gives out goodies. They both look so good , rather I would say they radiate and again they are color coordinated. I hope they did a sort of photoshoot to promote the best dramas of 2020 etc either alone or with the rest. 

• Like 18
  • Love 1

How wonderful to see BinJin!  thank you for sharing!  And thank you Netflix Japan!  They do look glowing and happy.  

I noticed the others are all wearing the same colour in that Netflix clip. The 2 SYJs and the 2 highly shipped couples are featured, so all good continuing with the numerology theme lol.  

@bin-jin I know we have fun with 22, but 11/22 is a significant date for the other ship.  Social media would be busy that day!

I wonder if there’s any more updates from Smart about a joint BinJin CF?  I thought it was going to happen or was Smart just teasing?

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Happy to see them look so meaty (healthy), content and relaxed. Looks like all the videos recorded in the same room (same wall and lighting). Thank you Netflix Japan! For now this is the closest that we can get to a joint appearance :D plus Mirroring gestures again :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHcsMstpjte/?igshid=1813lkgoilmuy

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 5