[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Ri Se Ri said:

the guy (someone with them) ushered him to go first

Read on Twitter that it is his assistant Kyung (in brown coat and glasses) who approached/said something to Ye Jin first before talking to HB and leading him to the door 

52 minutes ago, Peony said:

everytime the fandom is disturbed....there are always saving graces...because BinJin is REAL!

Yes.. and why would they need to leave together (not with any other people from the event)

• Like 16
  • Love 2

That video B)

I love how HB, KKT and the MSteams CEO (sorry, forget her name) all look taken by surprise at the crowd that showed up, and SYJ just has her gameface on with a big smile :lol:. I wonder what Kyung said to her before ushering HB away? And yes, HB/KKT waited for her by the door so its pretty clear they were intending to leave together. I love that, no matter what event it is, they stick together :heart:

This is new today? 

Also this is great :D

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

This is new today? 

Woman's photo with SYJ posted around 2 hours ago by the OP on IG, but it has now been deleted.. people are speculating it's for a Lactobiome shoot because photos of a foodtruck from Lactobiome for SYJ also surfaced around 2 hours ago.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Peony said:

Just as we were having some discussions on the rumours popping up again....someone uploaded a video showing them together when during that period, they were avoiding each other because of the LA pictures...everytime the fandom is disturbed....there are always saving graces...because BinJin is REAL!

Our ship is smoothly sailing so , keep your doubts at bay and just wait....we will have more scenes/events to be happy about!

When our OTP makes their announcement, just watch. All the videos and pictures of them that have been stashed away will surface. I cannot wait. 

#ICBM

• Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

How can a simple thing like coming out from an elevator and still HB and SYJ filled the lobby with their oozing and beautiful chemistry?

SJY’s fanboys were waiting to have a photo with SYJ and HB waited for SJY at the door. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

21 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

What's funny is Hyun Bin's reaction when the guy (someone with them) ushered him to go first. Obviously, he did not want to leave YeJin behind with her fanboys. LOL! He was standing by the door waiting for her, looking agitated, and the way the two guys looked back at Yejin tells us that Hyunbin was talking about her. His behaviour tells it all! Hahahaha!

I wonder why the OP posted it after a year, are they planning for a new mediheal event? I hope so. Or is he/she subtly telling us a hint like Hyunbin and Yejin went to Mediheal today? Hahaha. Regardless, I feel so giddy and happy today!

According to the video owner, he filmed on March 28th, 2019. He's also with Hyun Bin in the same Marine Corp.

I think this is the best way to answer the latest rumor... Lol!! 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

I almost got heart attacked, when trying to log in, suddenly I got "this community does not exist". :wut:

Praying hard this forum is well protected and secured forever. 

:please:

Blessed to all and love Binjin nations. 

• Like 12
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I like the casual wear look even the choice of sneakers :lol:

I like that the cap has sold out. I was reading up on it when the fashion account had mentioned about the cap. It is a club that meets up together once a month over a common interest/hobby. So they meet up for hiking.. I mean besides hiking SYJ interests also now include golfing :lol: Also I do wonder how often the Cinderellas meet up. I realized some of their birthdays had passed. Since they would also meet up when one of them had a birthday too besides a premiere for their movies. Some use to attend fashion events together. Since SYJ and Song Yoon Ah also hang out with Kim Hye Soo and Kim Min Jung (HB's Ireland co star) - I wonder how often they had hung out.- last known meet up was that photo on SYJ's instagram in Feb 2019 lol.

I mean regardless seems like you don't hang out as much now due to covid/pandemic  with the restrictions. Since some actors keep mentioning how they don't go out as much now or wish by the end of the year they could hang out with their friends and family.  Then I get confused when I see certain actors hanging out with friends.. Don't know lol.. So I don't know how it works in Korea.   It did make me wonder how often they had hung out before. Since HB use to hang out with his guy friends almost every month too 

Regardless where I live, we are now back to "lock down" Can't hang out with anyone.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

So now that its been confirmed the video was taken March 2019, and not after the April 2019 event, that is even more suspicious, right? :phew: 

Here is the translated Elle SYJ interview in 7 parts. Some good stuff (you have to click on the tweet to get to the rest of the thread):

I found HBs and SYJs answers about the perception of CLOY from the international audience  re: NK language very similar. I feel like they've probably talked about this. 

From HB's interview with Forbes:

20201121-171907.jpg

SYJs Elle interview (as translated from the Twitter account above):

20201121-171854.jpg

• Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Ye Jin looks like a living doll in the photos.. she really is an actress, she can express well the feminine and casual wear :)

It's nice to know in the Elle interview that she now puts less pressure on herself while still trying to do her best everytime. And that she finds happiness in the small things (like drinking beer with fun people at the end of the day and eating after an awards show ;) ;) )

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

"Drinking beer while telling stories with people...." 

And we know someone who likes drinking beer. Hahaha.

12 hours ago, eLizza said:

Seems like we finally have an answer to the little accident that happened in August..:tounge_wink:

Hahaha! She likes watching youtube videos of her close friend. Hahaha.

17 hours ago, positivevibes said:

According to the video owner, he filmed on March 28th, 2019. He's also with Hyun Bin in the same Marine Corp.

I think this is the best way to answer the latest rumor... Lol!! 

Exactly! He knew Hyunbin and who knows he knew something. Hahaha. Love it!

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2