@fangirl101

YJ was wearing Patou for Kstyle interview.

Also, BAU will be releasing YJ cf on 11/23, I cant wait to see her modelling BAU :wub::wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHhymbfp3rF/?igshid=

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

@bin-jin it doesn't look like 29 though.. it really does look like 27. It was the time when they both had too much pasta/flour-ice cream. They both had the same look in their videos then :lol:

Son Ye Jin is featured in Elle Korea December edition. Her name is on the cover

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHgv-JLjvam/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lol 9/27 or 9/29 doesnt matter... coz our BinJin were sharing the same air in the same studio either date.  One thing very sure is that it all happen aft HB was out of his covid quarantine 9/26 and YJ is the FIRST one to meet him :lol:

Her Jpn FM was on 9/27 so if same day it was a busy day for YJ doing 4 events that day (Netflix Jp & Kstyle videos, Kstyle 30mins intv, Jpn FM)

Hahaha, they both look so healthy & chubby in Netflix vid.  Ppl always say couple who gained weight together stays together.:wub:

Lets hope HB also hv a Kstyle interview.  I love to see WAVING, SIMILING HB.   And probably a live HB Jpn FM coming soon.

@gayyoxx

The deleted post is legit and Vast did not hit Check DM button to tweeters who screenshot the post to remove :lol:

and its a Here I am Again drama starring whipped ceo. 

YJ Kstyle interview ENG sub.

YJ was asked to choose btw Cap Ri & Joon Hee (STITR)

YJ: I can’t choose just 1, for Jin Ah there wad Joon Hee, for Seri there was Jeong Hyeok.  its hard to choose one.  

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

@bin-jin the fan meeting ALL his fans want.. He is not going to deny them that online fan meeting he brought up in August.. He was the one who mentioned it but someone how SYJ was the one that beat him to it .. Ok :lol:^_^ she hasn't done a fan meeting since JANUARY 2013 :lol:

Also are they going to give us an update on their other projects? Like what is happening with Cross now since Lee Kyung Gyu dropped out.

Regardless they are too busy lol..

swiss5.jpg

sygdog5.jpg

:issohappy:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
23 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Glad to see them again. I noticed they both look younger now than last year. Their skin has improved a great deal. Son Ye Jin particularly looks a lot younger now than in the past few years. She looks like she did a decade ago. I love the wavy hair and I hope she grows her hair again. Long hair makes her look super gorgeous. 

I agree with you. Son ye jin has been nonstop working since 2016 to 2019..she works hard continuesly. Movies with one after the other and commercials and pictorials. She hasnt have enough time to rest her beauty from lack of sleep and body relaxation. But since year 2020 due to covid, SHE RESTED well so glow of her radiates. One thing, she is fan of tanning herself so she exposed well her skin to sun radiations where she looks a bit older due to  her unnatural skin complexion. She gained weight as well but it suits her better. I like her more in straight hair like the sossilomo ads. 

Nevertheless, So Ye Jin has a very beautiful angelic face, very feminine voice that melts mans heart and a very sexy body..she got that  beautiful hips and chest. 

For hyun bin ,oh he looks great all the time but same with ye jin, he is good with his weight body bulk and shape now. Both gained weigth but both good looking more. 

Resting and relaxing and stress free that makes one glowing ! Have enough sleep and sleep at night. 

Prayers for the Phillipines.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@bin-jin it doesn't look like 29 though.. it really does look like 27. It was the time when they both had too much pasta/flour-ice cream. They both had the same look in their videos then :lol:

Son Ye Jin is featured in Elle Korea December edition. Her name is on the cover

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHgv-JLjvam/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@ElectricHearts Yes, it's definitely a 7. You can compare it to the definitely irrefutable 9 seen in the date. Others online have confirmed it's a 7 too.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I think her Bride and You shoot could be in Elle Korea. That is why Bride and You has not been posting anything of SYJ on their instagram yet. It is still stuff they did film/shoot for with the other models. I feel like they had unveil the entire autumn/winter collection with those models.

Otherwise, did she do another photoshoot recently? :lol:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

Has anyone here who feels like CLOY has a lot of parallelism in the story of HB and SYJ? If you catch some scenes and have been a follower of the two before CLOY, some CLOY scenes were weaved from the scenes of their past dramas. 

I want to cover them all but I have also a job so I can't go through each one of them. But for example:

1. RJH playing games = MOTA
2. Soju scene of YSR and RJH = A Moment to Remember
3. Umbrella scene during rain = SITR

4. RJH's squad = Master in the House (All the Butlers) where SYJ was the guest during their 1st anniversary
There are more for sure...

Also the concept of DESTINY-- they've been in the same industry but they only got to know each other through TN.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

Has anyone here who feels like CLOY has a lot of parallelism in the story of HB and SYJ? If you catch some scenes and have been a follower of the two before CLOY, some CLOY scenes were weaved from the scenes of their past dramas. 

I want to cover them all but I have also a job so I can't go through each one of them. But for example:

4. RJH's squad = Master in the House (All the Butlers) where SYJ was the guest during their 1st anniversary

Also the concept of DESTINY-- they've been in the same industry but they only got to know each other through TN.

One more subtle line was after the boat scene Seri mention do you think this is Hollywood? Capt Ri says I have never been to Hollywood.  But they were caught in LA grocery shopping .. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

My heart bleeds with what's happening in our country. But at the same time, extremely proud of this fandom for organizing this drive. You have outdone yourselves again. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin must be so proud of your good hearts. Please help in any way you can.

https://twitter.com/sigriswilph/status/1327408746725744640?s=20

• Like 13
  • Awesome 2
7 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

It's funny too how the show actually opens with Se-ri's ex-boyfriend wearing an LA Dodgers baseball cap in the scene where they were seen meeting at a parking lot by the paparazzi. Naturally Mr. Hong then tells Se-ri that he had told Dispatch that they were not dating but were just 'close friends' hanging out.

• Like 11
  • Wiggle 1

There is a "full version" of the Netflix Jpn vid just came out at Netflix Jpn Kdrama Lecture Today 11/14 at 1800pm JST.  

:sparklyeyes:

Trans: (crd:twt PRNforhappiness)

HB:”It’s a story of a man fell in love with a girl from another world. Their love is mesmerized by the audiences. If you haven’t watch, pls see it on netflix.You’ll wanna make coffee for your love one”.

SYJ:” I played as YSR who is lively and you can’t help fallin love with YSR. You will also fall for RJH charisma. Those who haven’t watch, see us on Netflix”.

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

@bin-jin, yes! You nailed it! The difference between noodles and pasta. Some people actually being confused here so thanks for that info.

For Those pixes too  clarify some misinformations about Hyun Bins preparing brewed coffee and noodles for especial someone after watching the drama. 

In the drama, rjh prepared coffee and noodles for his especial someone  who's no other than seri. 

And it was even featured in japan mag how did the captain made noodles for his lady...the ingredients as well. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, binjinPhDfan said:

There are more for sure..

Yes.. im feeling the same way too..but mine was the way seri secretly dating just like syj..when she keeps breaking up with her ex but no one knows..haha its funny but the way she potray  seri’s character like she wants to potray herself too maybe it’s coincidence lol ..

but when seri’s date rjh.. she had to keep it low n secrets cause  she dont want to create any buzz.. her business ,her profile etc.. yaa.. according to hb seri is 100% to syj .. lol

the north korea hospital scence.. during rjh still unconscious.. seri’s talk about how her feels.. when she mentioned that she never love n care for someone.. until she meet rjh.. every time i saw that scene i always feel that  the phrases  was sincerely from syj to hb.. n it stuck on my mind.. haha

oh.. i miss them very much! Im going to rewatch cloy tonight..:D

Edited by 2610Lover
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, 2610Lover said:

Yes.. im feeling the same way too..but mine was the way seri secretly dating just like syj..when she keeps breaking up with her ex but no one knows..haha its funny but the way she potray  seri’s character like she wants to potray herself too maybe it’s coincidence lol ..

but when seri’s date rjh.. she had to keep it low n secrets cause  she dont want to create any buzz.. her business ,her profile etc.. yaa.. according to hb seri is 100% to syj .. lol

the north korea hospital scence.. during rjh still unconscious.. seri’s talk about how her feels.. when she mentioned that she never love n care for someone.. until she meet rjh.. every time i saw that scene i always feel that  the phrases  was sincerely from syj to hb.. n it stuck on my mind.. haha

oh.. i miss them very much! Im going to rewatch cloy tonight..:D

I do believe too that cloy is 70% true to love story of hb & syj. How did the two met long time ago and  hb already has been eyeing syj  but  only  in TN movie they finally met which it was portrayed when capt. Ri found yoon seri in her paragliding hanged on a tree. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

All because V*st posted a Seri pic and these poeple lost it again - fabricated another story. How ridiculous. Someone has to be accountable to all this. And you know exactly who you people are. I seriously hope you get paid for spreading fake news or at least you get rewarded in some way. It will be such a shame that you do all these lies for free.

And oh, if and when you get paid, go buy HB flowers or cakes or something. At least, be at par with the generous binjin shippers who send gifts and sponsor billboards and stuff. That way, you have at least contributed something useful in HB's life.

• Like 11
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 4

BINJIN is 100%  dating! Dont be easilly destructed by those baseless rumors from chinese sites.  Hyun Bin obviously associated himself with only SYJ since The Nego era until today.. Those other ladies are just false spicies by some people who are against Binnies CLOY queen since she  is uncomparable. They never anticipate that an actress  Son Ye Jin captured the heart of one of the hottest and national treasures of South Korea. Hyun Bin if we go back during the Negotiation days, he was smitten and followed by the grocery shopping in L.A.. 

ICBM!!!!

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1