[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, powercouple said:

may i know, what is account name of KKT IG?

He has two IG accounts a personal account and his acting school account. I hope that any SS of his said post does not resurface here or on the other SocMed platforms. When he posted that IG story, some people left comments, some nice, some not so nice on his IG account which forced him to make his personal account private. Let’s leave the guy alone. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

It's funny to me how easily they sank their own shipping.. i guess maybe they knew at the back of their minds all along that they were just grasping at straws, it would be hard to maintain looking for receipts and connections when there really was no solid one for them.. 

Anyway.. Bin and Jin are perfect in each other's eyes.. so we see them that way too :kiss_wink:

@Maggie Ruff i love these fmvs. Miss seeing them so happy and unguarded, carefree together

Looking forward to new updates on their remaining projects and cfs for 2020. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

@Babycake82I'm not sure why that collage includes the "handholding under the table" pic - it has been discussed to death, but it never happened. I think there's a lot that is more recent and credible missing from the list while a few of the pics included (like similar style of CFs), while kind of cool and serendipitous, don't really proof anything as they are not directly coming from our couple, IMO. 

I get that people may feel annoyed and frustrated by certain comments made by antis, but we don't necessarily always have to prove/justify why we believe our ship is real. It falls on deaf ears anyway and won't change anyone's mind (not that everyone needs to be a shipper either). Just wish everyone would stay in their lane and co-exist peacefully. In the wise words of Yoon Seri B):

20201116-100839.jpg

• Like 17
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I’ve been thinking about this after seeing some comments on SNS doubting if Binjin was even real to begin with. All I can say to those in doubt about Binjin (including the antis who lurk here) is to watch two BTS clips of HB and SYJ where she placed her hands on his belt/waist while they were filming the dock scene and where he leaned into her while laughing when she scolded him during the hospital scene from episode 14. Think about the level of intimacy that two people need to have to be so comfortable with such kinds of gestures. 

Or you can just watch their Couch Talk interview again and think of the look in Hyun Bin’s eyes when he turned to Son Ye-jin and her reaction after he talked about his idea of a happy life because that pretty much gave them away. Or that part in Baeksang where Yejin glanced back at HB and then he smiled at her when they got on stage. (P.S. All these moments are pretty recent too.)

• Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

I’ve been thinking about this after seeing some comments on SNS doubting if Binjin was even real to begin with. All I can say to those in doubt about Binjin (including the antis who lurk here) is to watch two BTS clips of HB and SYJ where she placed her hands on his belt/waist while they were filming the dock scene and where he leaned into her while laughing when she scolded him during the hospital scene from episode 14. Think about the level of intimacy that two people need to have to be so comfortable with such kinds of gestures. 

Or you can just watch their Couch Talk interview again and think of the look in Hyun Bin’s eyes when he turned to Son Ye-jin and her reaction after he talked about his idea of a happy life because that pretty much gave them away. Or that part in Baeksang where Yejin glanced back at HB and then he smiled at her when they got on stage. (P.S. All these moments are pretty recent too.)

All I can say would be to slap them with the LA grocery pictures! That is just hardcore proof! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1

They basically chose OYS as the next candidate to only make us paranoid.. Just like started up another rumor with SYJ. It is clear :lol: However, SYJ's team follows OYS.. So maybe they should choose someone else instead even though she does link to HB's past and his other friends. Her maltipoo is cute :) I felt like I learned a lot about her in less than two day :D She even worked with SYJ's very close friend/label mate Lee Min Jung. I'm sure SYJ watched the drama back then. Hope her new drama with Jung Woo goes well.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

They basically chose OYS as the next candidate to only make us paranoid.. Just like started up another rumor with SYJ. It is clear :lol: However, SYJ's team follows OYS.. So maybe they should choose someone else instead even though she does link to HB's past and his other friends. Her maltipoo is cute :) I felt like I learned a lot about her in less than two day :D She even worked with SYJ's very close friend/label mate Lee Min Jung. I'm sure SYJ watched the drama back then. Hope her new drama with Jung Woo goes well.

Are  you an HBOYS shipper now?  JK  :tounge_wink: 

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, fangirl101 said:

um guys what is this AAA award?. .HB won?  but SYJ in 3rd place?  is this the pop contest where hearts are required?  and sponsorships were appealed/ requested?

No..it was different  from the sponsorship one which is called APAN.. Although people still neede to collect hearts in AAA but money was not involved.

Hyun Bin ranked 4th and the award was won by an Idol actor.

Whereas Son Ye Jin ranked 2nd behind Song Ji Hyo in AAA..

As for Apan both are at 2nd place currently and there are roughly 10 days left for voting to end.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Also June 22 is Lee Min Ho's birthday lol. Days mean different things to different people :lol: SYJ decided to give us two videos/kissing - eye roll on June 23. 

I know most people say 22 means something important to both HB and SYJ but I don't know. Although i know they know we have made 22 to be a thing now since she chose September 22 as an important day to build her HB wall on her instagram account and he wanted the ratings to be 22%. Surprisingly the same day she decided to pay the remaining amount on the sinsadong building. She decided to give us update on the cakes on September 21.  

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

@eLizza thanks. and if you will indulge me who is this song ji hyo? my knowledge of k actors and actresses and idols  is very limited. i have heard of popular ones and those with easy name recall but most i dont know or havent heard of. or even watched their shows.

actually i only learned so much about k ent when i followed this thread. 

so which pop contest is the fandom concentrating?  i was informed yesterdays standing  binjin is 1st place in seezn and yes 2 nd in apan.

thanks again.

Song Ji Hyo is an actress who is slightly older than SYJ..She had a drama this year called "Was it Love"??.. I have watched only one drama of hers so far called "Emergency Couple" .Her first major hit happened when she played the 2nd fl in the drama "Princess Hours" ..Although her works as a fl are not blockbuster level hits like cloy but she is a good actress.. Besides, she is quite involved in reality tv shows and into other activities like hosting etc..Thus her fanbase is quite huge...she even won the same award last year..so it is not surprising that her fans made sure to give her the award this year as well.. Actually ,we could've won too but the hearts had to be divided between HB and SYJ, and that's why we lagged . Anyways it was a fair competition between us and i m happy that she won..As for Hyun Bin he was up against Idols and it is really difficult to beat them in voting.

Seezn award will be given during Apan ceremony only..And as far as i know, there can be only one winner..Syj is at first place right now but it keeps on fluctuating between 1st and 2nd whereas, HB is at 4th place.

Now if we talk about the APAN popularity one..it is similar to Baeksang..HB and SYJ are both at 2nd place right now..And the voting is being done on Idolchamp..

So, currently we are voting in two apps ,namely Seezn and Idolchamp ..the winners from both the category will be awarded during Apan ceremony..

We have a good chance in winning on Idolchamp as the gap is not much but it has become quite stagnant..and some of our competitors have pulled out few dirty tricks in Apan.. Anyways people from our side are trying their best to give this award to Binjin  through fairplay .

Hope i was able to clear ur doubts.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

On 11/15/2020 at 5:06 AM, Halinakorea said:

Poor binnie, some people making him as a serial dater in the year 2020 but to only jinnie he was found out having grocery shopping with her in L.A in 2019 and no other woman since then he was  seen  dating with  untill today. 

Binnie is with jinnie in baeksang and had pix with her holding one trophy which shows couple vibes of them, binnie thoughts about jinnie in his metro interview and binnie considers seri (jinnie ) the most wonderful and beautiful woman on earth for captain ri( hyun bin) ....Some accused him dating another gals and never to jinnie but how come, jinnie is everything to binnie?

Jinnie is one of the most beautiful actresses in south korea, a first love nation , a well awarded actress, a  well respected woman / actress by her collegues ,directors,  producers etc and a well mannered and desciplined actress. I dont wonder why binnie is totally whipped on her. Jinnie is such a rare woman kind and consider too as korea's treasure like binnie.

ICBM..

Thank u for this i was enlightened. Was so sad cannot eat when i read the alleged "Fake News" i want to protect both HB and SYJ i dont understand how many receipts and proofs that they are together and then... this crap. I want to see them together in APAN even on separate ramp as long as they seated together hoping.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Beadharmony

She only has eyes for him ^_^

For me, the most obvious one in Baeksang was when she hinted to HB about the camera behind them. It shows how they are so very cautious and really try to hide something. And also when they walked together after the show. These was the very obvious and nobody can deny. So how can anybody said they are imaginary couple?

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

10 hours ago, fangirl101 said:

@eLizza thanks. and if you will indulge me who is this song ji hyo? my knowledge of k actors and actresses and idols  is very limited. i have heard of popular ones and those with easy name recall but most i dont know or havent heard of. or even watched their shows.

actually i only learned so much about k ent when i followed this thread. 

so which pop contest is the fandom concentrating?  i was informed yesterdays standing  binjin is 1st place in seezn and yes 2 nd in apan.

thanks again.

She has many international fans because she is a member of the popular variety show "Running Man". It all sums up there.

• Like 7