[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@bin-jin I still have a feeling she may have done more with Bride and You than just the photoshoot and interview for Elle Korea (December issue) She is their first model after all. So I don't think this was all she had done. It may have been what she had done that day she posted on her instagram though - the Elle x BAU by Bride and You photoshoot

• Like 12
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@bin-jin I still have a feeling she may have done more with Bride and You than just the photoshoot and interview for Elle Korea (December issue) She is their first model after all. So I don't think this was all she had done. It may have been what she had done that day she posted on her instagram though - the Elle x BAU by Bride and You photoshoot

yes I think so too.  BAU replied a shipper that they gg to release YJ cf on 11/23.  I guess what we see today is only a partial fm ELLE photoshoot.  Ayooo, she is soooooo beautiful & demure & Binnie damn handsome & hot :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

It looks like a different bag just because Yejin's bag in Incheon only had a logo in the middle, not in the lower part like Hyun Bin's. The bag in the shopping cart is definitely same as the one Yejin used at the airport. But the backpacks are definitely Gregory and had brown leather zipper tags too. Yejin's been pictured using Gregory multiple times. Guess we know why HB uses one now too. 

Thank you! It is indeed the same brand. 

They updated at the same time and their outfits are identical again. #ICBM!!!

3 hours ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

There you go. Another synchronized updates, the news released at the same time. What a coordinated move when we least expecting. I think this move as to divert unnecessary attention towards the baseless rumors. Indeed this is what a powerful couple hold, no one else does BinJin.

Do you still need a confirmation? They will do it when the time is right. All is well planned. BinJin drop the bomb and killed all the baseless rumors, antis attacked left and right for us. We should be grateful to that.

Don't get distracted by antis attacked. Focus on BinJin only and soon very soon another good things to celebrate.

Today is another BinJin winning. We should celebrate and fill our TL with all positive values. Have faith and keep sailing.

Love it!!! Keep spreading love, Binjin nation!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Oh my! Son ye jin is so beautiful in that elle mag while hyun bin is so handsome too in that omega. Because of their gorgeous looks as lovers, many insecured people trying to degrade them as good looking humans who are very successful not only in their career but in their relationship as well. What a beautiful couple are they. Their future kids must be soo proud proud of them. I cant imagine the possible visual looks of their kids having those dimples, eyesmile and both have beatiful lips in combined.

Their updates again at the same time kills me. 

• Like 16
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Learry said:

"But now, I've begun to think that I might not be able to take on this challenge again if any more time passes. If I get the opportunity, I will do my best. I suspect that if I face it head on, there will be a lot to gain from the experience."

Oh la la, I could say the same to you, Yejin unnie, about your 'relationship' with one of Korea's hottest bachelor! :)) No pressure though to our Yejin unnie, I'll support her no matter what decisions she takes with her career and love life. 

So happy to see great updates from BinJin. Massive thanks to all the shippers out there working hard on the field! 

BinJin just look so good individually as well as together. Looks like I gotta go see the dentist again because of all these candies I'm getting. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I stop breathing when I saw the latest photos of YJ and HB. They are super gorgeous and breathtaking:heart:. Just made me speechless :loveu:

I think YJ looks the most beautiful with her straight long hair. She just looks so natural and beautiful.

Really hoping to see their next drama/ movie or even CLOY season 2 pleaseee

• Like 15
  • Love 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1