[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

It is the first time an HB update in a while has been worked hard on in press :lol: They posted about his news as OMEGA global ambassador in Korea in almost every Korean magazine account on social media  - eventually I was like I am going to stop liking - I might as well read if they changed any of the wordings in their posts. Most worded it slightly different but it was the same stuff lol.

I see that even Soompi has now posted about Lee Yeon Hee potentially in talks to join VAST. :lol:

In regards to the Cross, the movie is clearly still in talks. There has been no update since Lee Sun Gyun dropped out -  no update since the first meeting when the production crew arrived in Korea. Plus if you are following Hollywood news, Ethan Hawke has now taken on 3 new projects; one in which he is filming in Italy starting this month. He is currently more busy than Sam Worthington. However, Sam is already busy. So who knows what is going on with the Cross right now. If it is still happening, who knows which actors are in it.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

In regards to the Cross, the movie is clearly still in talks. There has been no update since Lee Sun Gyun dropped out -  no update since the first meeting when the production crew arrived in Korea. Plus if you are following Hollywood news, Ethan Hawke has now taken on 3 new projects; one in which he is filming in Italy starting this month. He is currently more busy than Sam Worthington. However, Sam is already busy. So who knows what is going on with the Cross right now. If it is still happening, who knows which actors are in it.

Cross status is truly confusing right now. The production team did arrive in SK for pre-production/meetings and SYJ has talked about it in both her online fan meeting and now the Elle interview. So she seems pretty firmly committed unless something changes. But no other casting has been confirmed. 

I saw on Twitter that pre-production for Confidential Assignment 2 is slated for next month with filming to start in Feb until June. Again, HB was only in talks but not confirmed. I can see him accepting this project but we will wait and see. Seems more than likely that both will be busy filming movies the first half of next year. B)

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

OMG these two!!!! They look so beautiful and perfect for each other :hooray2:

Super love Yejin's make up!!!! It really suits her....I personally don't like too much make up on Yejin because she is already so beautiful that too much make up will only cover her natural beauty

Once again, they silenced the antis' rumors by giving us this...how sweet of them! I think crumbs like this are Binjin's way of telling us they are still very much together

• Like 14
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

I saw on Twitter that pre-production for Confidential Assignment 2 is slated for next month with filming to start in Feb until June. Again, HB was only in talks but not confirmed. I can see him accepting this project but we will wait and see. Seems more than likely that both will be busy filming movies the first half of next year. B)

Yea there wasn't an update to specifically say when they are filming. That was assumption of when filming would be from August. Yoona and Hwang Jung Min's drama is probably done in February. It's airing in December and they started filming in late September/early October. 

Although I found latest news though. It also came out yesterday

Jin Sun-kyu, join'Cooperation 2'...a showdown between Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin

According to the movie industry on the 18th, Chungmuro star Jin Sun-kyu will appear in the movie "Confidential Assignment 2" (directed by Lee Seok-hoon, produced by JK Film). In the sequel, where Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, and Yoon-ah of the previous film are back together, Jin Sun-kyu is expected to add tension to the play by presenting a new intense character.

The first episode of "Confidential Assignment" was a pleasant and cheerful action film in which detectives from the two Koreas combined hip-hop to catch terrorists from the North, attracting 7.81 million viewers in early 2017. Following the lead actors of the previous series, "Confidential Assignment 2" is considering joining Daniel Henney, who is expected to further boost the project with the addition of "Trusting Actor" Jin Sun-kyu.

Jin Sun-kyu is loved by the audience for his ever-changing face and colorful charm in various genres, from the hit drama "Criminal City" to the 16 million-hit comic investigative drama "Extreme Job." Since then, he has been active, appearing in "Seungriho," "Count," "You and My Season," and "Taeil," as well as "Seungriho," which decided to go to Netflix.

"Confidential Assignment 2" aims to shoot early next year

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=390515

So probably an update from HB soon on CA2 if he is doing it or not. Since HB and Yoo Hae Jin haven't given an update since August. Yoona was positively reviewing then and Daniel at the time of August seemed like he would do it. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Sam Worthington booked himself a theatre gig in Australia. So Austrialian premiere of a play here. It runs from March 15 -April 10. If he is somehow still attached to the Cross, it won't be filming until later.. Unless somehow these men that keep being named on Cross really don't have big roles in the movie.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, 8th Cinderella said:

The parents know when their kids got bullied and need to calm them down.  Not to retaliate but to be happy with them together. That’s how classy these two are, that's how classy this fandom is and  should be. Just kill the haters with calm demeanor :blush:

Do not let any negative vibes get on this ship for we are sailing smoothly and calmly. Learn to read the signs chingus! 

:waves:

Oh yes! Just keep calm! Keep the faith! BinJin rules! And how...

Hello everyone ❣️

• Like 14
  • Love 2

OMGGG, more new photos of our OMEGA MAN :wub:

3-EADA83-A-1-F5-A-44-AB-9-F45-AE843-CD5-

HB OMEGA Global Ambassador news not only uploaded in Korea Fashion magazines IG but also covered in CNA & Spore Tatler.  

Vast & MSteam posted IG on HB & YJ updates at the same time with similiar color theme outfits were ft in HK & Taiwan tablorids. 

EC352927-8-E98-4-C17-BE69-76-D8744-BF5-F

BinJin news in HK & Taiwan media

Spoiler

4288-D1-DB-7248-4-E87-BDA1-F4-CC6-A9-E6-

B184-B135-63-E6-4-BC9-BF41-F24-A724-D8-B

A5-E6-BAB3-4-ACE-4-A1-A-9-F6-C-4-EBE5-E0

5629-CE1-B-B677-4-F7-A-A9-C8-561-A69-E88

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

https://mb.com.ph/2020/11/19/fans-of-korean-stars-donate-to-help-poor-filipino-kids/

Binjin Shippers' donation drive was posted in a Philippine broadsheet.

Good job guys! You are blessed and a blessing to others. HB and YJ would be so proud of your advocacies. Keep it up.

ETA:

Also, BAU reposting binjin accounts on their IGs. Wow, just wow. I have no words. You are POWERFUL indeed.

https://twitter.com/preciousbydbay/status/1329408891633876994?s=20

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, BinJinBest said:

New posting of old video - HB and Yejin spotted at Mediheal office with Vast and MSTeam CEOs. Video probably taken by a Mediheal employee. Look at all those fans / Korean employees waiting for them and cheering holding their phones up. :D Bin Jin oozing with chemistry just standing together 

If i am not mistaken, this is their first appearence after their LA grocery shopping. The news of dating rumors still new and hot and Hyun Bin even keep waiting for her in the door? He could just go first and avoid the crowd, but no he was waiting for Yejin still :fullofhearts:love them even the actors and their CEOs used same elevator.

Edited by deviee13
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8