[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@lovelyz love all your findings! Bin and Jin had almost similar answers all the time. Also love to see some great analysis on Twitter too. 

A great reminder to all. We are free to speak our mind as long we don't cross the line as a fans. Ship all you want but pls ship responsibly. If your posting could ever bring harm to anyone involved, pls stop and refrain yourself. Kindly put yourself into the shoes, if it doesn't fit you or make yourself uncomfortable, so does to others. 

I've read Vast gentle reminder regarding the HyunBin's seasonal greetings. If you are one of the lucky fans who received the box, pls adhere to all terms & regulations set, to show you are a true fan of him. Kindly check Vast update. 

25.11 will be another update of Yejin. Can't wait what is to be served. 

I'm still noob on how to embedded link. Tried few times but never meet the success point. Sigh. So I'll just enjoy and wait for others to update.

:selfie:

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

ELLE Korea Dec issue also published an article on HB as OMEGA Global Ambassador and its just next page to YJ pictorial interview.   Haha so MEANT TO BE and Elle Korea IG last week deleted and reposted HB Omega post to sync all his photos in the same frame mode & color theme as YJ post.

:hwaiting2:

2-D6-B73-EC-2021-427-C-9995-7149-FE45-F8

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3

I feel like HB might be in a lot of magazines. A lot of magazine accounts are promoting watches and jewelry right now. So many actors wearing watches and jewelry in their latest photoshoots for December magazine issues.

Also Moon Chae Won is in Elle Korea December issue too and one of her outfits was also BAU by Bride and You which I thought was nice since MCW use to be at the same agency as SYJ.

I think if SYJ went back to update her instagram on like ex. her puppy - it might bring her updates back to 10 years ago. When she shared a lot with her fans and gave fans fun messages. Not sure if she would have privacy now since everyone just wants to analyze everything in her photos lately or even when she is out with Cinderellas for dinner.

Also Netflix added more new movies from SK to be released soon https://variety.com/2020/streaming/asia/netflix-adds-seven-movies-and-series-fromkorea-1234839030/  Some were released not long ago in SK but this is how things are lately. Eventually they will have to be release online - even if they originally didn't want to.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Woobin Go said:

Yejin is always MIA... I miss her with update friends

I have a feeling she updates her IG story quite regularly but set it to close friends only 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Insightful 1

@Cream_Moki that is only for instagram story though - the close friends/followers setting. you can't do that for posts.  If you going to still post on instagram, it is best to create a private account instead of one where you might accidentally post something publicly for all your followers to see. Unless it is an option for a "business/professional" account I don't know but that is more risky to do.

Even having multiple instagram accounts on your instagram app is already a risk, I already made a mistake a few times where I accidentally posts stuff on an account I wasn't suppose to .. and then I immediately deleted it - hoping no one would see / not like my friends would care - they would just be confused with my posts LOL;. Most of them aren't into kdramas/kmovies etc lol

Also more than one person can access an instagram account too. Like I have my instagram on my laptop and two phones :lol: - don't ask me why I am using instagram on so many techs lol

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

On 11/24/2020 at 7:02 PM, lovelyz said:

This is also the reason why it’s hard to spot BinJin outside because they mostly spend their days at home talking and laughing while drinking beers together lol 

Yessss!!  Always laughing. You need to be happy individually first before you can be happy as part of a couple.

I believe BinJin have mastered their own self happiness and are comfortable in their own skin, hence why their pairing would be strong.  

Their happiness is clear in this BTS.  I wish everyone happiness, and can be like SYJ and find their very own HB to share the fun and laughter with always!  :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

@QueenieBee that’s right, and need high level of trust!  People who tend to do that sort of thing to each other are usually close family members :D 

SYJ didn’t look worried at all, so BinJin closeness and trust for all to see!

I love that someone has combined Friends with CLOY!!  Absolutely brilliant :lol: but now I can’t get that theme song out of my head, help!

• Like 7
  • Love 3

COINCIDENT AGAIN!!!   Our POWER COUPLE ~ BinJin appear in 2020 Olive Young Awards & Festa vids for their hair products endorsement and both vids release at the same time!!!

• HB for Dr.For Hair

• YJ for Jennyhouse Hair 

:fiercebunny::happyshakes:

Translation (crd twt: yejinxhyunbin)

Hello, I am actor Hyunbin

Congratulations Dr.forHair for winning 1st on Olive Young Awards 2020 for the shampoo section.

Q: The secret to scalp and hair care?

HB: Ehmm~ Using it regularly will help to maintain a stronger and elastic hair.

Q: A message to the fans/customers who have been loving the brand this year

HB: I hope you’ll wrap up the rest of the year happily. Thank you.

Translation (crd twt: yejinxhyunbin)

Hello, I am actress Son Yejin, Jennyhouse hair brand model.

Q: My thoughts on the winning product

YJ: I heard that the Jennyhouse self-up hair care line is really popular on Olive Young. I am very very happy that it won the award on Olive Young Awards 2020.

Q: My real beauty tip

Nowadays I am enjoying ‘SeonTeuHuSham’. I think it’s really good.  Let’s all cheer up!

2020 Olive Young Awards Awardees

Dr.For Hair  x  Jennyhouse

Mediheal  x  Manyo

3-F24-E362-8-AC4-4-EA1-AF56-F1-D99-C7966

Olive Young is the most popular Beauty & Health retailer in Korea with a reported market share of over 70% in this year.  Olive Young represents the ultimate source to understand the habits & pattern of Korean beauty consumers. Every Nov, the retailer holds the “Olive Young Awards”, an event that celebrates the top-selling products of the year.

• Like 9
  • Love 11
  • Blob 1

Everybody is missing SYJ and Hyun Bin together in one frame and smiling at each other.

I have listened and watched this video and Son Ye Jin mentioning  the name of Hyun Bin just made my heart happy and Giddy!  If you are like me... you will enjoy this video.  I really believe that they started out in 2017...as they were already admirers of each other even before. I am praying they announce soon!:hwaiting:

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Peony said:

Everybody is missing SYJ and Hyun Bin together in one frame and smiling at each other.

I have listened and watched this video and Son Ye Jin mentioning  the name of Hyun Bin just made my heart happy and Giddy!  If you are like me... you will enjoy this video.  I really believe that they started out in 2017...as they were already admirers of each other even before. I am praying they announce soon!

Lee Byung Hyun be like "i dont ask the project you did, but the one you are filming right now" :loolz:even He need to help her back on her righteous thoughts by mentioning So Ji Sub name....

Now we know, its not only Hyun bin but Ye jin is also smitten with HB :heart4:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

Remember back in OCTOBER, our BJ tweeters have came up with this CLOYTOBER  event led by tweeter Cloysauce whereby they hv a daily theme like coffee, ramyeon, candles to tweet.  Cloysauce and her few cloytober creators were approached by Japan NHK TV Station staff to feature their Cloytober tweets in an education program abt teaching English.  This episode is abt CLOY and they going to have HB speaking English in the show.  There’s no guarantee that the tweets will show in the prog but I still feel proud for them!!!

Haha are we gg to see HB speaking English in this Japan education prog tomorrow:w00t:

The show will be broadcast tomorrow and for Japan viewers only.  She has asked ppl in Japan to record it.  Stay tune!!!!:rolleyes:

More details in her tweet..

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 1

20 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Cream_Moki that is only for instagram story though - the close friends/followers setting. you can't do that for posts.  If you going to still post on instagram, it is best to create a private account instead of one where you might accidentally post something publicly for all your followers to see. Unless it is an option for a "business/professional" account I don't know but that is more risky to do.

Even having multiple instagram accounts on your instagram app is already a risk, I already made a mistake a few times where I accidentally posts stuff on an account I wasn't suppose to .. and then I immediately deleted it - hoping no one would see / not like my friends would care - they would just be confused with my posts LOL;. Most of them aren't into kdramas/kmovies etc lol

Also more than one person can access an instagram account too. Like I have my instagram on my laptop and two phones :lol: - don't ask me why I am using instagram on so many techs lol

I feel you!!! I have three Instagram accounts myself (one for personal use, one for my online shop, and the other one is strictly for following Binjin accounts :D) I don't really tell my friends about my Binjin obsession because I know most of them wouldn't understand and will just think I'm crazy 

I think the best way to share pictures is to create different group chats on Whatsapp/WeChat etc. This way you can share your pictures/videos to just selected groups of people that you allow to see...especially for people like Binjin who need privacy this is the best option to minimalize the risk of leakage

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

16 hours ago, Ririgagarin03 said:

Dropping by to say hello to everyone and welcome to some new names here! 

Have we found out what was this photoshoot all about:

We still don't know what that was for :lol: It involved the beach was all we remember from that day but it wasn't Jennyhouse related. 

@Cream_Moki only few friends know about hb and syj/cloy - others know I have been in Korea land since March. That's about it. Only few know about my other account.. 

Seasons greeting came today! Let's just say with the extra duty charge I had to pay - this was a very expensive gift for myself - Oh well :) My first overseas package delivery. :lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 1