[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

10 hours ago, justamom said:

Hello Soompiers! I wrote about the historical and political background to Crash Landing on You and why this show is so significant.

https://jenweiting.com/2019/12/24/crash-landing-on-you-humanising-north-korea/

Also can I just say how excited I am that we have so many great actors playing North Koreans on this show? Particularly excited to see Kim Young Min (My Ahjussi!) and Jang So Yeon, absolutely wonderful, all-round character actors as a couple with a conscience. They don't just play minor roles--I think we will see more of them going forward! Maybe they will help Seri/Jong Hyuk escape?

Thank you ,   i loved this and its time and i hope because children in every country deserve peace and food in their bellies and warm footwear on the winter snow  

" But Cold War posturing, even if the Koreas are still at war, will never bring peace. So while Crash Landing is indeed controversial, it is also a timely reassessment of our prejudices against North Korea, and a reminder of our common humanity." 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Christmas greetings from our pretty Noona :blush:

OMG... I hope she will get the puppy as she wants, and their drama gets a rating of more than 22% as he wishes.. so happy to see their smiles (son ye jin's newest post IG) :heart::relaxed:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

I have enjoyed all the gifs so so much. Thank you all for making them!! And as most of you pointed out there were so many sweet moments in this episode. Yes my favorite too was the ending candle scene. It just shows how much they have started caring and depending on each other almost unconsciously.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:59 AM, Ameera Ali said:

Now she taking back the prize , that she come back :joy:

I would also like to give a quick shout out to the very entertaining banter between Seri and Chi soo. I am always in splits when the two are taunting each other- I find it quite similar to how me and my siblings interact. It's endearing. I predict Chi soo will be the one sobbing loudest of the other comrades when Seri is gone.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:18 PM, thanie said:

And don't forget meat ... she's is a meat-lover :joy: and also body wash, shampoo and scented candles. That "comrade" refuses to return those to Se-ri :lol: RJH' daily expenses will surely skyrocket now that Se-ri's back :P

I'd also like to add coffee pls. That too from SK.

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

I am horrified  of Evil Officer getting hold of and hurting one of the Ducklings which it looks like he does. Oh how I hate that horrible jealous man! 

Me too. That too picking on the youngest recruit is just horrifying. But that is how his character is written- I don't think it is supposed to have a redeeming arch. Just outright selfish, greedy and evil. I think that the second leads on the other hand will have a redeeming arch and will have to unite with our first leads to defeat this evil officer together.

• Like 12

You know. I may be perverse but we have really only seen  the patient understanding calm Kind Captain Korea. That’s endearing But The potential of a very angry hard richard simmons version when his men are threatened is pretty hot and sexy though ...Good men are scariest when you get them mad :phew:

Hyun Bin does righteously angry and protective sublimely well. Swoon.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Merry Christmas everyone!20080523195240208.gif?w=700&h=20080523195242280.gif?w=700&h=

Every now and then, do think of me.

99A70C4D5E00F39A4099B40B475E00E8141B

99B063455E00E8181A

====

In the epilog, it shows how actually, Junghyuk remembers Seri. It was when they're in Switzerland, Seri seemed trying to end her life. I am under the impression that he tried to save Se Ri from her suicide attempt by asking her to take a picture of them somewhere far from the bridge.

Spoiler

99F458395E016AF92E

Most talked about actors in the 3rd week of December 2019: 1. #SonYeJin 2. #HyunBin

https://twitter.com/NetizenDrama/status/1209426033797206016

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JMarei said:

I am under the impression that he tried to save Se Ri from her suicide attempt by asking her to take a picture of them somewhere far from the bridge.

That’s what I think too. As per usual, he does caring things in his nonchalant way :wub:

• Like 12

6 hours ago, RobinM said:

Ok... so why does she not remember him? 

I think she does have impression coz she commented he look familiar when she sees the photo. SR was in Switzerland to end her life so it’s not surprising that she cant remember every detailed things/person she met there. 

But i believe she will have some recollections at the later stage, i’m sure there are more encounters in Switzerland

• Like 10

11 hours ago, JMarei said:

In the epilog, it shows how actually, Junghyuk remembers Seri. It was when they're in Switzerland, Seri seemed trying to end her life. I am under the impression that he tried to save Se Ri from her suicide attempt by asking her to take a picture of them somewhere far from the bridge.

Reveal hidden contents

99F458395E016AF92E

Most talked about actors in the 3rd week of December 2019: 1. #SonYeJin 2. #HyunBin

https://twitter.com/NetizenDrama/status/1209426033797206016

Is that only me or anyone else notice that RJH throw a smile to YSR when she is about to take a picture of him? Does it mean his heart already attracted to YSR?:love:. If that's true, I feel sorry to Dan because he never look at Dan not even once.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

And to some who wonder where SR get the paragliding stuff (i wondered which is why i went back to watch ALL 4 episodes again:joy:)

It’s in episode 2 where the soldier minions took it back.

And interestingly, they mentioned the word “Negotiation” which i linked it to their movie :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, usadango said:

And to some who wonder where SR get the paragliding stuff (i wondered which is why i went back to watch ALL 4 episodes again:joy:)

It’s in episode 2 where the soldier minions took it back.

And interestingly, they mentioned the word “Negotiation” which i linked it to their movie :lol:

I must have missed it! Thanks for the info. I might re watch ep 2

• Like 7