[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Spoiler ep 5 part 1

RJH told YSR about the fact that he has a woman that has been arranged to marry. YSR tried to act that it doesn't matter at all for her.

Altough she was 'rapping' while answering his questions :lol:

Spoiler

YSR: I just can't believe it. How can you appear at the right moment and in the right place? You're there standing while holding a candle. You made my heart fluttered. You've done it before, haven't you? You've probably done it. It's not just an average gesture. In our place (SK) this kind of action is said that the man is quite skillful, something like that. (they stopped walking) Why?
KJM: Heart means love. In SK this (finger heart gesture) means that I like you
RJH: I didn't mean it to be that way
YSR: What do you mean?
RJH: But you did say that your heart got fluttered. To prevent for a confusion, I think I have to tell you about this
YSR: Why are you being difficult? What do you want to say? Just say it
RJH: I have a woman
YSR: What did you just say?!
RJH: I have a woman whom have been arranged for me to marry
YSR: Wait a minute. What did you just say before?
RJH: An arranged marriage
YSR: No, before that
RJH: I have a woman
YSR: No! Before that!
RJH: To prevent for a confusion
YSR: That's it. Hearing that really made upset me. A confusion? What kind of confusion? Me? Why should I? I didn't feel confuse at all. I think you misunderstood about something. Whether you, Ri Jung Hyuk, has a woman or not it doesn't matter at all to me. Why? Because I also have a man. No, actually I have many men in back in Seoul
RJH: Did you say 'men'?
YSR: Of course. They might have been lining up preparing for my funeral because they thought I was dead. That's why I need to go back soon
RJH: Do you want to go back because you want to meet with men
YSR: Well I can meet with man once I go back. Originally I do have to go back (to SK), do you think I want to keep living here?
RJH: That's not what I mean to say
YSR: Even if you don't meant to say that, you don't need to say it. Well you just made me upset. You just want to draw a clear line with me. You are afraid if somehow I crossed it
RJH: Well yeah you can say that
YSR: Don't worry. I am a good person who won't cross the line. Even when I'm driving, I never crossed any lines. I always keep in line and never look away from my path
RJH: You should look around while you are driving (means be careful with the surroundings)
YSR: Is that important now? Don't you get my point?
YSR: Tch

At the same time, SD is waiting for RJH in front if his house. Na Wol Suk (NWS) and Yang Ok Geum (YOG) saw her.

Spoiler

NWS asked for her identification card and asked the purpose for her visit. SD didn't want to answer it first but in the end she told them that she is RJH's fiancee. Both women was so surprised that RJH has another fiancee! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 5

Omg the plot thickennnsssss

Spoiler

It's mentioned above that RJH told Seri about his fiancée and three of them met in front of his house. RJH totally froze so Seri had to explain that they hv nothing, basically. Then when RJH mentioned he's taking SD back to Pyongyang, Seri excused herself and went to opposite direction of his house, so he caught her elbow and brought her to the house and told her not to go anywhere else while he isn't around. SD totally noted how different he was with Seri, especially cuz after he drove off, he still kept his eyes on the door to make sure Seri isn't going anywhere *awwww

And he even sacrificed himself by agreeing to set marriage date with SD in exchange for Seri's escape back to ROK. He made a deal with his dad. 

Later he was totally mad and sulking when Seri gave finger hearts to all his ducklings lolol... His ducklings had to take beatings from evil Cho to disclose who's Seri..so Seri felt very apologetic and gifted them with finger hearts. They're all shocked, especially RJH. He even asked Seri later, "how many hearts do you have?" THEN stomped his feet and slammed his room's door in front of her, totally pouting and sulking HAHAHAHHAA

Anyway, later Seri accidentally met GSJ in Pyongyang and he recognised her (they knew each other from blind date). GSJ even held her hand while he was talking to her. RJH saw all that and visibly got jealous lmao. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

dramamilk has the recaps out :star: 

Spoiler

the part on putting SR into the national track team is so funny.. she sure can run.. and not forgetting, how well she dodges those mines too hahahaha :tounge_wink:

the watch at the pawn shop.. i hope its one of those critical evidence that SR will remember and get it before those baddies!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Preview for ep 6

YSR: Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi, you are protecting me right now

RJH: Not protecting but supervising. I am not someone who is following you or protecting you

YSR: Will I do a good job to not get caught?

YSR: You left the key

SD: To experience this kind of situation for the second time, it’s right for me to be upset, right?

GSJ: I hope you are not having a hard time just because of a man

YSR: I am not following him but we came together

SD: I have set the marriage date with him several days ago

GSJ: Other than me, do want to keep another person safe?

JCK: Who is that woman?

YSR: You are thinking much about it because you like it (it can also refers to a person. Need to see the next episode to know whether it refers to a person or something)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is she taking crash landing on you to the next level :joy: 

she crash out Sleeping when ever she touches his shoulder :mrgreen:

most effective way to be really close to oppa and making sure he doesn’t leave u alone to sleep!! :w00t:

i finished reading all the recaps for ep9.. now, another 18hrs for a good quality eng sub online hahaha

seems like quite a bit of plot twist in ep9.. i love how the little gestures of kindness will eventually bring help in future :D

:heart: throws finger hearts to all chingus here :heart: hahahaha

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1