[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

10 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i must have been a good girl wayyy too much this year cos, i did not get a naughty oppa coming to steal kiss like the .gif :bawling:

:joy::joy: , their always next year :joy:

work on you naughty thoughts :tounge_wink:

If you need idea watch learn from seri :joy: 

15773595091577359487.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

the best thing about this couple now is, they dunno much about each other’s background.. SR din want to reveal her name although she did blabber about knowing all the famous people (the hide-her-away A-team probably think she is boasting haha) and no one actually knows about RJH background..

if SR stays in NK, she will be put to danger and be used to destroy RJH family.. if RJH goes to SK, he is going to be paparazzi-ed since SR is going to be the successor to Queens (or was it some other name)..

either way, RJH is going to find out more about those corrupted NK high ranks who abused their authority to take in those people that broke the laws in SK (hopefully gets the Presidential Star award!!).. its going to be a long wait to the next episode..

i want to be the tomato plant.. 10 nice words from oppa daily.. whoa whoa happiness :love:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Below is eng Sub for Netflix Taiwan interview

thank you for sharing this video! When SHJ said that her most memorable scene was the candle scene, I flipped out! when I watched it for the first time, I could feel that SR was really touched by JH’s gesture. 

now eagerly waiting for the Mongolia scene.

what if there is a plot twist

Spoiler

Seri’s mom is the lady in her 50s (11th division) as mentioned in the previous episode.

• Like 14
  • Love 2

Just wanna share that Hyun Bin himself gifted the entire production team and all of Crash Landing staffs with warm clothing and padding. They are all working so hard in the cold winter :tears:. Think SYJ’s staffs eg  SYJ’s stylist (I think that’s her stylist though I am not absolutely certain coz I don’t follow her stuffs closely) also received.

sDbO4aF.jpg

NfubsqE.jpg

In a separate news, tvN’s Crash Landing top the list at no. 1 for the VOD (video on demand) for 3rd week of December.

44ay9V4.jpg
source: http://cm.lawissue.co.kr/view.php?ud=201912261551297147204ead0791_12&adtbrdg=e#_adtReady

Separately, Crash Landing continues to be talk of the town among Chinese fans and remains on Hot Search list on weibo (the last I know, it was no.18 if I am not wrong).

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello guys just want to clarify something for me.

The scene on North korea village is shooted in South korea right? If i am not wrong it is the area that was used by the crew for filming.

So what about the mongolia scene? What would be that going on with the story? We all knew that switzerland is their first place meeting and RJH school. What about mongolia? 

Is it for their runaway? I mean they can also make it like dots who filming about an imaginary country but film it in greece. It would be interesting to wait and see where the drama direction bring us too

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

The scene on North korea village is shooted in South korea right? If i am not wrong it is the area that was used by the crew for filming.

So what about the mongolia scene? What would be that going on with the story? We all knew that switzerland is their first place meeting and RJH school. What about mongolia? 

Is it for their runaway? I mean they can also make it like dots who filming about an imaginary country but film it in greece. It would be interesting to wait and see where the drama direction bring us too

Just a quick response to you. Both Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin did film in Mongolia for 5 days or 1 week I think (I can’t recall how long it was but it is definitely documented in this thread. If you care to backread you’ll get the answer. :)

• Like 10

In my Opinion People adore this show the same

way Reasons they adored DOTS or Healer or Goblin: because it’s classic old School Korean Drama... Sweet but sexy True love , Comedy and action. It’s sometimes corny but you really get invested and root for the Good guys to win.This kind of cult Following for a  Drama has been largely absent the last year or two.  

• Like 12
  • Love 1

This show is going to do so well if the rest of it follows the trajectory of the first 4 eps. This show reminded me of King 2 Hearts that had also a NK-SK theme - was brilliant.

I am loving this show and am enjoying all the characters ‘thus far, especially JH’s soldiers and the one soldier who likes Kdramas. :joy: their conversations at JH’s home are a riot. 

The scenes between the leads are also artfully layered and I enjoyed watching them unfold to deftly tell more. 

She definitely piques his interest - on the bridge, in the tree, in his house all the while running madly for her life; perhaps cos she is awfully charming with her quick wit, courage and uprightness though she can also be sly. Unpredictable...I think, was the word he used to describe her. 

His awkwardness - I like. That he dashed off the moment she is in need - very gallant. He roasts coffee beans :love: and knows what he’s doing with the Chemex - had me at that. The scented candle he held up for her at the end knocked me over. 

that candle scene meant so many things ... an unspoken understanding, a beacon of light for the lost, the lingering words of a beloved, sparks between them. 

but what is felt has some ways yet before being uttered. I cannot wait to see what is in store!

• Like 12
  • Love 4

OST 3, Davichi’s "Sunset” will be released on 29 Dec 6 p.m. KST. The song will be a big part of the drama’s 5th and 6th episodes. Ep 5,6 is expected to show the deepening of the love between the Sri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se-ri. 

"Sunset" is a song that expresses the regret they both feel because of the inability to return all of the gratitude to the other and what is left is to care for the other in silence. Song tells the story of "I will always be here like the sunset that comes in the evening." It is a ballad song with dreamy yet warm acoustic instruments and modern elements. It is a new song by composer Park Woo-sang, who has produced a number of popular songs that swept the music scene this year, including Chungha’s “Snapping" and Mamamoo’s “Hip".

CWFbbOi.jpg

Omo..please, please don’t go melo...:bawling:

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

:lol:

9977bd27832ade90d7863f5ea1d3204543fed421.gifv

Spoiler

df175a3fc169fe6cd142da5be4ca39b8c4382da7.gifv

06fc4c6c0c3f6dcf3f04291839e4cb87d20fa4cc.gifv

Captain Ri  cooked her breakfast before going to work, they’re so married. Like he didn’t have to, but keeps doing things to make her happy, he catches her words, things that she mentions and memorizes them. How sweet he is!:wub:

f488b02cdadb99432410d533ff452efd7eb025a9.png

Spoiler

9d9492d27e8badb26f4058fd2b76f91fd3d41add.png

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

13 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Yes, the director indicated that the NK village was shot in SK. He said that they had to build the set from scratch to create RJH's neighborhood based on how they imagined it would look like (ie., not on a real NK village in case it would be a big issue on inaccuracy and such).  

He also said that Mongolia was used to simulate locations in NK, specifically the train station. I believe this was the scene where RJH arrived in Pyongyang to report to the Trial Bureau about the mysterious car accidents in the village but instead he was arrested upon his arrival. 

Hyun Bin likewise mentioned that when they were in Mongolia, his accent coach who accompanied him during the filming became emotional when he/she saw the set because it was a close depiction of the life they led back in NK. In another interview, Hyun Bin said that the first drama poster released by the studio was shot in Mongolia. The poster shows RJH and YSR sitting on the grass beside a campfire in what looks like a festive mood as they are surrounded by groups of people also huddled around campfires. HB said that this scene is memorable to him since it is the beginning of RJH and YSR's deepening relationship. Teaser for episode 5 shows a snippet of this scene so I guess we will already be seeing this in the next episode.

I believe that there will be no Mongolia scene depicting the real Mongolia as it would be geographically and logistically difficult for them to do so given the dire situation the characters are in. Otherwise, it would mean they would have to cross the border to China first in order to get to Mongolia, setting off the alarm of the NK authorities. But who knows? The show has already blurred boundaries so far so anything is possible. 

Captain Ri  cooked her breakfast before going to work, they’re so married. Like he didn’t have to, but keeps doing things to make her happy, he catches her words, things that she mentions and memorizes them. How sweet he is!:wub:

I love all these gifs. @Ameera Ali also has her gif game on point. Keep them coming, guys! :wub:

Too bad we're not allowed to quote to repost them. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

If the ratings continue to climb, i hope they consider a season 2. It's time TvN and Netflix do more than one season for these dramas, the potential is there. I definitely think Hyun Bin's last drama with Shin Ye deserved a second season too. 

• Like 10