[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

7 hours ago, veespn said:

Im sorry to ask it here but Ive been wondering where Korean watch the drama if they miss the first run ? I mean if those drama arent in netflix? Thank u 

TVN posts full episodes online on its website. Here's the link. http://program.tving.com/tvn/cloy/1/Vod/Listvod_type=1&order= 

Reruns are also played on different times as scheduled. On TVN's Feb 15 programming schedule for example, episode 13 rerun will be shown at 14:20 followed by episode 14 at 16:10 before episode 15 airs live at 21:00. 

aEAlg4x.png

So episode 14 runs for 2 hours and episode 15 for 1 hour and 50 minutes (with commercial breaks). :w00t:

The longest episode is episode 12 which runs for 1 hr 36 minutes without comm'l breaks. Wow, and I thought it wasn't that long bec it left me wanting for more. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 2/13/2020 at 2:21 AM, L A said:

EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS AND GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

ARE THEY BOTH SYJ'S HANDS?

ARE THEY SYJ AND HB'S HANDS?

TURN ON YOUR SPY MODE!

Ok guess I have to wander in SYJ-HB forum for more tea...I'm thirsty and here is not the appropriate place. See you guys over there.

Was this when they were watching the football or soccer game? 

Sorry to disappoint your shipper’s heart, but they were holding hands in the scene as RJH and YSR. That was part of the scene.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

Looks like Captain Ri has been captured and they're saying their goodbyes under the watchful eyes of NIS?

Sorry TotoroSy, don't think Captain Ri can perform his sacred mission under these circumstances :-).

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, newbie said:

Looks like Captain Ri has been captured and they're saying their goodbyes under the watchful eyes of NIS?

Sorry TotoroSy, don't think Captain Ri can perform his sacred mission under these circumstances :-).

I’m gonna fight someone get me the mf writer this instant :triumph:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, newbie said:

Glad to see they see each other before his return!

I'm not going to complain about a commercial free finale on Netflix but curious to see if the average viewer will tune in for that extra length of time with commercials. Hopeful.

• Like 6

Historical bicycle ride, that makes all women around the world wanna be SR/SYJ. Ha ha ha

4 hours ago, newbie said:

At least he was not shot. Mom and Dad are going to come for the rescue. If not, they won’t have grandchildren. Ha ha ha

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

I fear this is going to be one of the typical drama scenes where JH will tell Seri things that she will not want to hear and he will be cold to her just so she can give up. 

4 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

GUYS THE ENDING ep 16 runtime IS 1H 51M ON NETFLIX

Whats going on 

What will be the ending omg.

Its almost like 2 episode into 1 Lmao!!!

Get ready for the tears coming guys in total there will be 1h 25+1h 51 so 3h 16 min for this week finale

I will be really mad if they had us watch 1h 51 m and give sad or open ending. Ill boycott the writter next drama right away. There is no way you let us watch an episode longer than most korean movies and give us non happy ending. Hopefully we see some baby scene from RJH and YSR

Wow almost two hours the finale!!!!  It's basically a movie. I love it! Guys let's be positive, i definitely expect good things for the ending and they will have time to provide these things! I hope they fast forward to a few years and we see them a bit older. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 9

Oh no! This is going to be heartbreaking. :heartbreak::bawling:

Another goodbye scene. :bawling:

I have so many concerns as implications of this. How will this impact RJH and his family in NK. Will the military director destabilize Director Ri?  What's going to happen to the comrades? And Man Bok's family?

For Seri, how is she going to deal with this physically and emotionally? How will SK react to this. I don't want RJH and the comrades to be deported like criminals. :bawling:
Is there no other way? Will this really be like Romeo and Juliet? Star-crossed lovers.:bawling::heartbreak:

2020021601001093500071701.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

[HanCinema's News] "Crash Landing on You" Leads for Fourth Straight Week on the Good Data Report

photo1153558.jpg

The latest Good Data Report has been static this week, with the top five highest performing dramas maintaining their positions relative to last week. "Crash Landing on You" continues to lead in first place, its fourth straight week in the top spot.

Relative to the previous week, "Crash Landing on You" had a 35% jump in references, and is now at its highest ever rank. Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin continued to rule the top two slots for performers for the eighth straight week.

"Stove League" was in second with a far more modest 1% increase. "Itaewon Class" had a 45% increase, but its prior rating was low enough that it was not able to overtake "Stove League". Positive comments for "Itaewon Class" were much higher compared to its first broadcast. Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi held the third and fifth spots for performers, while Namgoong Min" of "Stove League" was number three.

"Dr. Romantic 2" and "Black Dog" held the fourth and fifth place spots for dramas. This particular issue of the Good Data Report measured statistics from February 3th to February 9th as it related to twenty-four currently airing prime time dramas. The Good Data Report measures reactions and references to these dramas in news, blogs, and social media, among other metrics.

Written by William Schwartz

[Photos] New Stills Added for the Korean Drama "Crash Landing on You"

photo1153493.jpg

photo1153498.jpg

photo1153499.jpg

photo1153496.jpg

Spoiler

photo1153495.jpg

photo1153494.jpg

photo1153497.jpg

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

Let's hope writer-nim will give us a happy ending that we will all cherish for a long time! I miss them already :) I still wished this drama was up to 20 ep at least!

• Like 11
  • Love 1

@jamy47No No No this hasn't been typical kdrama at all to this point so let's hope no. Does look like they're being interrogated or something. Well this may be the goodbye scene. I didn't figure would be at her home. 

@Favnia @INeedAFan I agree please don't leave it open. You are so right about the book analogy awesome! Nothing is worse than investing the time in a book or drama and at the end you're like...what just happened!!! But that was hilarious comment about "they stared at each other so well" unfortunately very true...if looks could make babies they'd have triplets lol

If not mistaken in the preview she had on that black coat and was crying and said she had to send that person safely back so I'm guessing that must be after whatever scene these pics involve?

I cant wait for IU ost ... that  may be my fav yet love the instrumentals very fitting....with their mellow "slow"  affection lol

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 8

38 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

GUYS THE ENDING ep 16 runtime IS 1H 51M ON NETFLIX

Wow! DAEBAK!! This makes me so happy! It’s like a 20 episodes drama if we consider all running times. :glasses:
I have this feeling that we will have the much wanted happy ending!! Also, I think that the ducklings will stay near them. They are very important for her... that was clearly showed when she wanted all of them by her side soon after waking up, they all are her family now. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, sussieh said:

Wow! DAEBAK!! This makes me so happy! It’s like a 20 episodes drama if we consider all running times. :glasses:
I have this feeling that we will have the much wanted happy ending!! Also, I think that the ducklings will stay near them. They are very important for her... that was clearly showed when she wanted all of them by her side soon after woking up, they all are her family now. 

I have make the count, if it is a 20 episode drama with 1 hour each. This drama is more than 20 episode.

The total runtime for 16 episode is 1346 minute which equal into average 84 minute per episode. 

If u fit it into 1 hour style than we got 22.4 episode worth of 1 hours for CLOY.

So i guess The writter had done 20 ( The legend of the blue sea ) 21 ( my love from the star ) and 22 ( crash landing on you ) episode drama for her works LOL.

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1