[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

I will cherish this 3months of memories forever.On weekends, I had caught the new eps and on weekdays, I read all soompi forums, watch previews and predicted the ep and the ending, ship Binjin couple, searched for new articles, find everything related to CLOY, download OSTs.....(Withdrawal symptoms):tears:

Spoiler

Someone watching Hi Bye, Mama after CLOY ends?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

SWOON videos of HB-SYJ is such a GIFT to us fans here!! I love the guessing compliments video too! I've watched it countless times, the part where they reveal each other's compliments lol!! HB was totally flabbergasted and SYJ seems to have won the lottery for having tricked him. We see the same chemistry in CLOY each time SR made Captain Ri tongue-tied (eg. when she said he's her bodyguard in the lift or when she teased him in the bicycle scene, that he was waiting for her).

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Yes, I am glad kdramas are moving away from the trope of male leads who are rich and arrogant. Give us wholesome Captain Ri any time!!  HB exudes so much charisma even without talking much as JH (it's probably so comfortable for him since I suspect he doesn't talk much in real life either lol!!). And SYJ can go and be chatty and cheeky as SR, just as she is in real life (as attest by all the CLOY interviews).

Agreed. RJH is my most favorite character by HB so far. I love HB and SJY's chemistry as well. HB and SJY are bubbly together and they make each other laugh. 

However, to be honest, I don't feel their chemistry is not as strong as that of HB and Song Hye Kyo's. I don't think they're dating. 

10 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Son Ye Jin is basically not aging from personal taste until cloy. hahaha. always looks young. She is not the pretty type, but natural beauty. If you get what I meant. Like Seo Ji Hye, she is the pretty type. Look dazzling, even as Seo Dan who is arrogant. She is pretty. But Son Ye Jin is natural beauty, looks better without make up.

OMG! If SYJ is not considered pretty type then i guess there’s no pretty women on earth!!! :joy:Well it’s individual preference and for me SYJ is VERY beautiful, with or without make-up. Opps...seems like many off topic here...i also see lots of discussion on MoA..errrrrr...:joy:

Poor SYJ, she definitely look/sound sick in episode 14 (her voice breaks during the scene she’s admiring the photo with JH taken by the paparazzi. Did anybody notice that MB is soooo extra there behaving like their managers :joy:) Hope she gets lots of rest after the filming end.:heart:

Waiting patiently for CLoY on weekend!!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, Katelyn Lana said:

I will cherish this 3months of memories forever.On weekends, I had caught the new eps and on weekdays, I read all soompi forums, watch previews and predicted the ep and the ending, ship Binjin couple, searched for new articles, find everything related to CLOY, download OSTs.....(Withdrawal symptoms):tears:

Reveal hidden contents

Someone watching Hi Bye, Mama after CLOY ends?

Haha, I thought that it's only me who does all those things. Love that we are on the same boat. CLOY gives me so much joy.

Whatever the ending, I'm thankful to the writers, the production team, and the cast for such a memorable experience.

CLOY will be in my heart and on my mind for a very very long time. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, usadango said:

Poor SYJ, she definitely look/sound sick in episode 14 (her voice breaks during the scene she’s admiring the photo with JH taken by the paparazzi.

I actually just realized it today and I’ve accepted the fact that the kissing scene was just a little peck. Maybe SYJ didn’t want to spread the virus. :phew:

• Like 5

I honestly feel like I'm about to say goodbye to a very dear friend who's migrating overseas. :tears: I've become too attached to this series and the characters as well. Weekends will never be the same for me... I think I'll have that 6 months condolence period after this drama's finale. :tears:

I'll miss everyone even the bad guys (even if I want to punch them one by one for hindering our OTP's happiness lol).

Not really expecting anything about the last episodes as I want writernim to surprise me but I have a theory about Man Bok's family back in NK. I have a feeling that it's like how Se Ri got kidnapped. That it was Ri Jeong Hyeok's father who ordered it. But we'll never know. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

If they(Ri Jeong Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri) ever have kids, what will their surnames be? Will it be Ri리 or Lee이 cuz North Koreans use Ri but in South Korea,  it is translated into Lee..That would be a big mess. Hope the hints are not just promotional posters and are hints for the finale.Wishing.....

God, please give them a happy ending and make those hints come true.If it really happens, I will believe by the fact that you are very powerful and looking after us and I will worship you everyday!

• Like 5

Happy Valentine’s Day dongmudeul! Hope our 2Ri/RiRi couple had their own Valentine’s date with their special someone :blush:

In keeping with my desire to share about the interesting places featured in the drama, this is where our 2Ri/RiRi couple went when they “bunked off” and had a daeng daeng time together (댕댕- am still struggling with the usage of this term. My Korean dictionary tells me this is a North Korean term but the various meanings ascribed to this term doesn’t seem to fit the way SeRi used it. Anyone who knows, please share your knowledge!)

Hantagang Sky Bridge in Pocheon, South Korea

xOvVEjW.jpg

MzRJjnh.jpg

tRMAB8q.jpg

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

21 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Happy Valentine’s Day dongmudeul! Hope our 2Ri/RiRi couple had their own Valentine’s date with their special someone :blush:

In keeping with my desire to share about the interesting places featured in the drama, this is where our 2Ri/RiRi couple went when they “bunked off” and had a daeng daeng time together (댕댕- am still struggling with the usage of this term. My Korean dictionary tells me this is a North Korean term but the various meanings ascribed to this term doesn’t seem to fit the way SeRi used it. Anyone who knows, please share your knowledge!)

Hantagang Sky Bridge in Pocheon, South Korea

xOvVEjW.jpg

MzRJjnh.jpg

tRMAB8q.jpg

It means secretly in this case.Since it is work time, so she used this phrase meaning “Let's run away from work and go on date secretly"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lol love the surge in predictions for the ending!  It's hilarious to think we base it all on hints in the drama, hints outside the drama, and our own hopeful wishes  It could be anything and we're all over the place.  Poor us!

PS where is that location with SR's giant canvas picture hanging on the wall?  If it is her house I don't think this was ever shown in any scenes in the drama (if it did, I'm starting to wonder how I missed it).  

@junelives I can’t name any season 2 kdramas - I don’t know enough!  Just hopeful though!

• Like 3

Honestly, I think I am in a bit of a denial that cloy is ending (just like JH with his stupid handshake in episode 6), so I can't really think about the ending or guess how it will end... It's just too sad to think about! 

The best thing about Cloy is its charming characters. When I watched the first episode, the most memorable moments for me wer Seri's first meeting with JH (right when he decided to put down the gun), and when she ran through the minefield, away from F4! I just remember thinking "yes, I will definitely watch this show until the end!" And I honestly didn't watch another kdrama where both leads and the supporting characters would be genuinely good people. I am just extremely happy to watch such a show. 

Also I know it's my favourite kdrama ever because only to Cloy I'm ready to forgive all the plot holes and character flaws it has. I will be rewatching it multiple times! 

• Like 5
  • Love 7

2 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

Lol love the surge in predictions for the ending!  It's hilarious to think we base it all on hints in the drama, hints outside the drama, and our own hopeful wishes  It could be anything and we're all over the place.  Poor us!

PS where is that location with SR's giant canvas picture hanging on the wall?  If it is her house I don't think this was ever shown in any scenes in the drama (if it did, I'm starting to wonder how I missed it).  

I guess it's in previous episodes where her mother and her 2 sister-in-law went to her place but I can be wrong too :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

I personally don't think they're going to get a chance to say a goodbye not @her home anyway. As I mentioned before I feel that would take away from the emotional very sweet scene of him leaving groceries and notes for her. So I think she will go back home after being released from hospital and maybe they got to see each other again maybe not....I'm thinking he will be leaving asap but could be wrong...and she will be devastated when she realizes he's really gone this time and finds his note and how the looked after her by leaving groceries to be sure she eats well. I just hope the whole ep isn't them being sad but not much left to accomplish except for them being together for good and some action!!!!:love::naughty:

• Like 5

Just now, INeedAFan said:

I’ll be honest, the worst ending for me is.... they accidentally meet in the near future and just stare at each other. A sad ending is way better than this one. 

But they did it so well in the past episodes... Just stared at each other. That's their favourite thing to do, nothing else! <_<

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

43 minutes ago, Favnia said:

Honestly, I think I am in a bit of a denial that cloy is ending (just like JH with his stupid handshake in episode 6), so I can't really think about the ending or guess how it will end... It's just too sad to think about! 

The best thing about Cloy is its charming characters. When I watched the first episode, the most memorable moments for me wer Seri's first meeting with JH (right when he decided to put down the gun), and when she ran through the minefield, away from F4! I just remember thinking "yes, I will definitely watch this show until the end!" And I honestly didn't watch another kdrama where both leads and the supporting characters would be genuinely good people. I am just extremely happy to watch such a show. 

Also I know it's my favourite kdrama ever because only to Cloy I'm ready to forgive all the plot holes and character flaws it has. I will be rewatching it multiple times! 

Our thoughts match 100 pc. Even I can't think of the ending.I just want it to go on and on. Tv series in my country continues for many years..but they are all trash:expressionless:..Once CLOY ends i m definitely going to rewatch it multiple times. .

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

TEN Asia (텐아시아) | 2020. 02. 14. 7:57 AM

"Digital music queen" IU to perform final OST of "Crash Landing on You"

2020021408515452980-540x540.png

Cover photo of the song "I Give You My Heart" - OST of "Crash Landing on You" - performed by IU.

Songstress IU will be participating in the final OST of the weekend drama "Crash Landing on You" (tvN).

The production team of the drama "Crash Landing on You" (screenwriter Park Ji Eun, director Lee Jung Hyo) said to release the 11th OST titled "I Give You My Heart" by IU, at 6 pm (KST) February 15.

"I Give You My Heart'' is a song containing the confession and heartbreaking emotional aspiration of Ri Jeong Hyeok (played by Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin). In episode 13, the song caught attention when inserting the scene of Ri Jeong Hyeok saying his love promise and giving a ring to Yoon Se Ri.

After firmly consolidating her position as the "digital music queen" when singing OSTs of various films as well as in her own album, IU has taken on the final OST of the drama "Crash Landing On You", thereby signaling the birth of a new hit song.

Every aired episode of "Crash Landing On You" all logged a high rating and was well received by the audience. Therefore, the drama's many OSTs have gotten equally popular. The OSTs performed by Crush, Baek Ye Rin, etc.  were warmly received by the audience. As such, the drama's final OST "I Give You My Heart" by IU is also expected to have extraordinary achievements.

"I Give You My Heart" is a deeply touching song with an ethereal and simple, artless melody without much emphasis on emotions combined with sincere lyrics performed by IU's voice. The songstress will shake listeners' hearts when livening up the song with not only her great vocal but also her breaths and fine movements.

Music director Nam Hye Seung - who is in charge of the production process of "Crash Landing on You" OST - introduced, "I have put a lot of effort into making a song through which listeners can feel choked in the most beautiful and heart-moving moments of the drama."

Reporter Kim Ha Jin /hahahajin@tenasia.co.kr
Photo = Provided by CJ ENM
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 13

@INeedAFan same. I would prefer it if they give us a sad ending rather than an open ending. Atleast we will get a closure with sad ending. Open endings are the worst kinda ruins the impact the drama has made on me. After going through 16 episodes of so many mixed emotions we as a viewers deserve a closure so I hope the writer gives one and if she has a sad ending planned I hope she doesn't succumb to the pressure of fans demanding a happy ending and gives an open ending as fan service. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1