[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

My attempt to translate the last OST sang by IU - I Give you My Heart

Because I have nothing to give for you
I give you my heart
I have received so much from you
That I can't express everything

In my last farewell words
I have put lots of my feelings carefully
If I give it to you
Will you know more a little about 

Gah. I cannot think of a more perfect song / lyrics for them.

Thank you.

And oh, my ... about the ring. Has this happened before on a drama. Again, gah. :wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos, thanks!
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Hope they would keep their couple rings...forever CLOY engrave on it:wub:

My goodness, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin styling the couple rings themselves. That sounds so real. :wub:

===

There are a hundred and one ways to end a rom-com drama. But if the writer chooses a sad ending, that's a sadistic, narcissistic self-gratification I will never understand. Thank goodness, she doesn't strike me as someone who derives pleasure from seeing us all weep and disappointed. #InParkJiEunITrust

Writer-nim, please don't disappoint us.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

22 minutes ago, Katelyn Lana said:

I feel like IU OST is hinting a sad ending since it is the final OST.

“I wish the memories of you and I are not the only thing left behind".

I hope that wish comes true...

I hope you are wrong :(

I haven't watched kdramas for many years but cloy is so awesome. The thought of a sad ending would break our hearts... I think it'll take me a long time to recover. Haha

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jamy47 said:

I keep saying the Intro song is the best OST! So catchy and it gets you into this special mood for the drama. People who speak Korean, can you tell me if the song is in Korean? because i hear a weird accent and how come they have not revealed who sings the song? there is a mystery around it. 

@jamy47 i thought that was Lasse Lindh a swedish singer who sing for some korean movie too such as Goblin.. but i still checking the song on spotify, still not find it.. i guess that a new song of him

• Like 2

Not surprising that JH will be interrogated by the NIS. It's only a formality by the NIS to do so. But I hope his dad wont have any repercussion from the N Korean authority given the sensitive inter Korean political situations.:)

Happy to know that we'll be given another 2 longer ep again to wrap up the whole series.:lol:

However, I'm expecting another nail biting cliffhanger tonight just to boost the ratings for tomorrow night's grand finale!:sweatingbullets:

Anyway, it's a 2 h countdown for me and I'm all ready to be watching it ALONE with full 100% concentration whatever the cliffhanger!:ph34r:

CLOY FIGHTING!:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Not surprising that JH will be interrogated by the NIS. It's only a formality by the NIS to do so. But I hope his dad wont have any repercussion from the N Korean authority given the sensitive inter Korean political situations.:)

Happy to know that we'll be given another 2 longer ep again to wrap up the whole series.:lol:

However, I'm expecting another nail biting cliffhanger tonight just to boost the ratings for tomorrow night's grand finale!:sweatingbullets:

Anyway, it's a 2 h countdown for me and I'm all ready to be watching it ALONE with full 100% concentration whatever the cliffhanger!:ph34r:

CLOY FIGHTING!:wub:

CLOY needs very long run times for the last 2 episodes bec RJH and Se Ri need the twin babies to come full term. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

mixed feelings right now.. like, how its going to end beautifully.. can we let go of RiRi after this.. and all the cute F5 ducklings and NK ahjumma comrades.. the lonely tomato plant back in JH’s military house kitchen.. :dizzy:

but hey, full series of the official ost will be available in itunes soon.. and the ost covers will be from CLOY which is a consolation to us :kiss_wink: can’t wait!!

• Like 6

I love the new OST love IU voice just perfect for this...but is it just me or does anyone else like version from hospital scene better? The instrumentals are different sounds like starts off with violin...more melancholy. This released version still beautiful but the whistling gives it more upbeat affect

In in the US so still like 4 hrs to go....the struggle is real!!!!

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Dana T said:

I love the new OST love IU voice just perfect for this...but is it just me or does anyone else like version from hospital scene better? The instrumentals are different sounds like starts off with violin...more melancholy. This released version still beautiful but the whistling gives it more upbeat affect

In in the US so still like 4 hrs to go....the struggle is real!!!!

Im in the US also. You can watch it in the live stream 15 mins to go:love:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

I have a mixed feeling, should I watch it live? Or should I wait for Netflix? :lol:

I want to know asap but my Korean is very rusty :crazy:.

I want to watch asap as well but I think its better to wait for Netflix. I'm so anxious and impatient though. :sweatingbullets:

Keep calm. Whaiting!

• Like 6

Less than 10 minutes left.. So exciting... This reminds me of my Turkish  series obsession when fans in some local forum thread would live stream watch and comment even though we didn't understand much :Dis there such a thing here? 

BTW, this show reminds me a little of a Turkish drama named Kuzgun... It seems to me like the ending might be similar.. Main characters walk away hand in hand from a gun ambush after negotiating with mob. Simple. 

Happy watching everyone! 

• Like 6

On 2/9/2020 at 8:13 PM, campanulah said:

1. For today's episode, I hope they will finally resolve this issue with Seri and her stepmom so we can move on to the meat of the matter -- the much awaited kiss. :D 

2. Also, the NIS investigation. What is that about? Who's being investigated? Is it Se Ri or her father? If Se Ri, is she suspected to be a spy or  harboring a spy inside SK? Technically, RJH having entered SK "illegally", withough going through proper immigration procedures, is considered a spy. Are they investigating Seri and RJH's crossing of the MDL or armistice line? 

3. Plus, CCK. As irritating his presence can be, and as much as we would like to believe he's dead, the motivation for his hatred towards the Ri family is not yet explained. So he has to be still be around to have this issue resolved too. I think his beef with them is more than the typical poor hating the rich, I think it's personal. 

Just crossing off my check list on the remaining issues I want resolved in CLOY. Item number 1 regarding Se Ri's mother and her relationship with Se Ri is pretty much done after episode 14. Plus, we got a kiss, albeit a quick one. But I'm fine with it.

1. From what I saw from the epi 15 preview, today's episode will delve much on the NIS investigation (item number 2). Same questions I raised above and hoping no remaining matters linger until episode 16. What is the investigation about? Even if Se Ri has offered information about the NK "illegal entrants", will she be likewise investigated for harboring a spy? Are they also investigating Seri and RJH's crossing of the MDL or armistice line? 

2. On CCK, as early as episode 3, he already vowed to destroy the Ri family. What is CCK's hatred towards the Ri family about? I don't think it concerns only his career in the military or that it's a typical poor hating the rich bec the Ri kids had it all easy growing up until getting into the military bec of their privilege. The way he seethes with anger as he reveals his plans to the military director to destroy the Ri family, I think his loathing towards them is personal. And it's not directed towards one particular member of the Ri family, like RMH, whom he murdered, but to the entire family itself.

Going by CLOY's recent storytelling approach where some incidents in NK have been somewhat transported to SK, if GSJ's dad was ruined by Se Ri's dad in a corporate takeover, could it be that this narrative's counterpart in North Korea involves RJH's dad destroying CCK's family? Did he, as the head of the Gen Political Bureau, have CCK's father purged? 

• Like 6

So... I'll put what happened in this episode on spoiler tag in this post. I'll just keep editing this post. 

Disclaimer: it may contain some misinterpretation and mistranslation and typos and some fangirl's squeals hahha

Spoiler

The ads are so loonnnggg smh.. 

SJ runs to the rooftop..he's in a dead end and prepared himself to be caught, "but why in this moment, I remember that woman." 

Omg true. CEO Jeon is the one with a riffle. 

CGK has got an update from NK, conveying what Director Ri told military general. JH suddenly appeas with a gun. At the same time NIS is getting ready outside. They shouted warnings go both of them. CGK asks JH to give it up already, sure that the fate will be on his side. All gunpoints are on JH. JH cries. CCK PULLS OUT PISTOLS. JH DODGES AT THE RIGHT TIME AND MAKES CGK TAKES THE BULLETS. He's down but he still manages to tell JH that JH won't be able to go back cuz he has sent all evidences and if JH goes back his family won't be safe. He says a lot more but I cannot understand. He finishes his threat with "You'll wish you die here with me" JH cries hearing what he said. CGK dies. 

JH keeps crying. He points the gun on his head. But NIS agent comes in right on time and asks him to throw away his gun. JH complies and surrenders. 

Manbok and GwangBelm are with Seri in the hospital. She's looking for JH. The men exchange knowing look but don't tell her anything. The rain and thunders get louder ominously. 

At the village, they're prepared to shave the head of the blabbering ahjumma. Outside, some men are dragging Woo Pil and his mom. The ahjummas come out and try to save both of them. Other ahjummas come out with some utensils lol. The guys tell them they're from State Security Department. But Young Ae knows that they lied because they give wrong name of their boss in the State Security. The bad guys are chased away. Woopil and his mother are safe for now though they're shivering in fear. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The sis and bro in law are together. Sis in law discloses to her hubby who's JH. 

Three other ducklings are amazed by coffee machine LOLOL. Chisoo and Jumeok are telling lies to innocent Eundong that there's someone inside the machine. whatchu doing to the poor babyyyy.. 

Omgggg they run into NIS AGENTS. They're taking Gwangbeom and Manbok.. NOOO. SERI follows them, taking off her IVs ㅠㅠㅠ Three ducklings are hiding in fear... Chisoo is prepared to surrender so Eundong and Jumeok can escape, asking them to send his regards to his family. They're caught ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seri manages to see them, volunteering to go with them. She cries. NIS says she'll be investigated separately. NIS takes them away while Seri's condition is getting worse. In another place, JH is arrested by NIS. 

The ducklings are inside the van. 

But still manage to have silly moments hahah. I don't quite understand North Korean, but they basically decide that they won't be afraid. 

Five of them are inside NIS building. They are asked to change their clothes and shoes for a profile photo. Then filing up some investigation forms. They get health checkup as well. Pyo Chisoo is afraid of needle lmao. He's being questioned now. The NIS agent seems amused cuz Chisoo pretends that he's ok but the lie detector detects his heart beat LMAO. The agent tells him to eat first, but he says he's not angry. The machine BEEPS loudly Hahahahhaah. 

He's currently eating at a cafeteria with Eundong. Eundong is showed a Google Maps of his hometown. He's crying. Innocently telling the agent about the buildings he knows, wondering if he can see his mother *crying. They're wondering if Captain Ri is also there. 

Yes he's there. 

The agent knows he's Director Ri's son. JH stays silent the whole time. Up North, Director Ri finds out about the situation. The aide tells him that he's trying to find more info but cautioning that this situation is not under their control. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 17