[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

2 hours ago, forsaken629 said:

anyone here knows if there will be a lee seung gi and jun ji hyun cameo? 

I think it is not true cuz if it is true, there will be several articles about that since tomorrow is the finale.I saw that, too.I think they accidentally added them in the cast line up

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, thanie said:

I'M GONNA MISSED THIS PART, TOO :joy:

Even CLOY's 40-second Intro is worth watching ...  

I keep saying the Intro song is the best OST! So catchy and it gets you into this special mood for the drama. People who speak Korean, can you tell me if the song is in Korean? because i hear a weird accent and how come they have not revealed who sings the song? there is a mystery around it. 

I thought i wanted a second season but only if it will continue their history AFTER marriage with kids. I dont want them to have an open ending just so they could do another season that would only come next year because half of the cast will be busy with other projects soon.

I dont want JH to defect. It would be so unfair to his parents who already lost a child and that would be the same as losing their second child.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think my mind naturally turns to the endings that are more on the "realistic" side b/c I try to remember this isn't a fantastical drama but I mean, the writer's story is already pretty 'out there' so what's to say she can't write a far fetch ending.  Like American movies and their utopian setting.  Maybe she'll write about what she envisions is possible for the future of SR and RJH's homes, even if at the moment it seems impossible. And in that setting RJH and SR will be together.

39 minutes ago, JMarei said:

The selfie thing - I have never ever seen a better pair of 38 year olds. 

• Like 5

I’m a silent viewer of this thread and I hope every body here,  if not all can ask Netflix, Producers, Directors, & Writer  to make a CLOY Season 2. Please! Please! Please! I’m sure a lot of people around the world will have  some kind of CLOY withdrawal. We don’t want to end this in 2 days.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, forsaken629 said:

anyone here knows if there will be a lee seung gi and jun ji hyun cameo? 

Jun Ji Hyun, please? 

A cameo appearance at the finale can be exciting!!! Remember Kim Soo-Hyun's cameo in Hotel del Luna? That was, I think, the coolest Cameo thing ever... 

Btw, I'm so ready for later ... 

5248c8420ccebe60026a333088b271e5db5d0a58

Hahahahaha ... this feels like waiting for Miss Universe Coronation Night to air via satellite ...

1 hour ago, jamy47 said:

I keep saying the Intro song is the best OST! So catchy and it gets you into this special mood for the drama. People who speak Korean, can you tell me if the song is in Korean? because i hear a weird accent and how come they have not revealed who sings the song? there is a mystery around it. 

I thought i wanted a second season but only if it will continue their history AFTER marriage with kids. I dont want them to have an open ending just so they could do another season that would only come next year because half of the cast will be busy with other projects soon.

I dont want JH to defect. It would be so unfair to his parents who already lost a child and that would be the same as losing their second child.

I agree!

200%. The weird accent. That catchy vibe of the song ... I love listening to it. But ... but I don't understand a thing :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I'm already having CLOY withdrawal symptoms even before Ep 15 starts.....what's gonna happen to me at midnight on Sunday at the end of ep 16??!!

But still very happy we are gonna get a 1 hour 51min finale!! I wonder if it's all within the end of the story, or could they have added 20-30min special to it, hence the extra timing? I remember one popular drama did that - I think either Sky Castle or MLFTS (multiple acronyms for this so I'm always confused which to use).

1 hour ago, thanie said:

I'M GONNA MISSED THIS PART, TOO :joy:

Even CLOY's 40-second Intro is worth watching ...  

Credits: @cndianedee of Twitter

I love the CLOY intro too!! I never skip it and can keep watching it again and again! The parallels of 2 different worlds and how they crash landed into each other, ending with the reunion at the end. Just lovely!!

1 hour ago, jamy47 said:

I was listening to the intro OST again and it definitely doesn't sound Korean. I don't know any European language so I can't quite tell what language it is (I assume it's European). Here's what I found  on Wikipedia :

The four national languages of Switzerland are German, French, Italian and Romansh.[3] All but Romansh maintain equal status as official languages at the national level within the Federal Administration of the Swiss Confederation.[4] In some situations, Latin is used, particularly as a single language to denote the country.

I particularly find the language ROMANSH quite fascinating since it's the first time I've read about it :

Romansh (/rˈmænʃ, rˈmɑːnʃ/; sometimes also spelled Romansch, Rumantsch, or Romanche; Romansh: rumantsch, rumàntsch, romauntsch or romontsch) is a Romance language spoken predominantly in the southeastern Swiss canton of Grisons (Graubünden), where it has official status alongside German and Italian. It is used as the medium of instruction in schools in Romansh-speaking areas. Romansh has also been recognized as a national language of Switzerland since 1938, and as an official language in correspondence with Romansh-speaking citizens since 1996, along with German, French and Italian.[7] It is sometimes grouped by linguists with Ladin and Friulian as a Rhaeto-Romance language (retorumantsch), though this is disputed.[citation needed]

Romansh is one of the descendant languages of the spoken Latin language of the Roman Empire, which by the 5th century AD replaced the Celtic and Raetic languages previously spoken in the area. 

I found a video of someone speaking ROMANSH - does it sound like the language in the OST?

ADDED

Video of different languages in Switzerland

Here's a folk song in Romansh :

ADDED :

Someone in this CLOY intro song video said that the language is FINNISH!! Look for the "Luis Henrique" in the comment section

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, thanie said:

Btw, I'm so ready for later ... 

Me too! I discovered it actually airs at 1am in Australia and not 2am which is slightly better haha I’ve drunken heaps of tea/berocca and am ready to go! :D Wait time is even more hard than the other time’s for some reason lol

• Like 3

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 02. 15. 1:00 AM

"Crash Landing on You" invincible during 7 weeks of broadcasting

0414c847-f184-47da-81cd-764ee4392666.jpg

The series "Crash Landing on You" is getting hotter than ever and is setting many remarkable records through each broadcast episode.

In episode 14 of the Sat-Sun drama "Crash Landing on You" (tvN) airing on February 9, Yoon Se Ri woke up after being injured while trying to protect Ri Jeong Hyeok (played by Hyun Bin) and the two finally understood their deep feelings for each other.

In addition, this episode also signals a sight to behold as the long-standing conflict between Ri Jeong Hyeok and Cho Cheol Gang (played by Oh Man Seok) gradually shows signs of ending. While waiting for the new episode, let's take a look at memorable feats during the 7 weeks of "Crash Landing on You" - the drama that is grabbing considerable interest with towering viewership rating week by week.

Constantly increasing viewership ratings

Based on paid platforms including cable, IPTV, and satellite TV, episode 14 of "Crash Landing on You" airing last week recorded an average household rating of 17.7% and peaked at 19%. Those figures have helped the drama set its own highest record, and took first place in the ratings among the same-time-slot films of all channels, terrestrial ones included. The drama left a mark in the history of tvN dramas as its momentum got clearer toward the end with most episodes breaking the achievements of previous episodes. In particular, female viewers aged 40~49 account for the highest proportion of viewers (25.9%), thereby helping "Crash Landing on You" affirm its reputation as a "standard series for women's taste".

Topping CPI throughout 7 weeks

Right in the first week, "Crash Landing On You" has shown its strong momentum when continuously ranking first place among TV dramas in terms of Content Power Index (CPI) published by CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea. During its 7 weeks on air, the drama has always been staying on the top of the rankings, demonstrating the unabated passion and interest of TV viewers for the series.

The cumulative views surpass 200 million

Across major video streaming platforms such as Naver TV, Kakao TV, and YouTube, the cumulative views of the official videos from "Crash Landing On You" - the drama that started its broadcast in December 2019 - has hit 200 million, proving the "hot" popularity of this work. Among them, the most-watch video (4.7 million views) is the "Compilation of quarrel scenes of 'love-hate couple' Son Ye Jin VS Yang Kyung Won!" - a special video of episode 7.

Reporter Cho Yeon Gyeong /cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

OST is out! 

Love it!

SO benefiting to have IU sing it. I'm glad they managed to get IU as well, it will definitely propel to show to even greater popularity with eager fans.

The manner in which IU has chosen to emote the OST makes it sound so sweet yet sorrowful. It unwittingly makes me feel like crying for our OTP. :tears:

Please let it be a happy ending...

"I wish
Memories of you and I 
Are not the only thing left behind"

Just like the lyrics of OST 11 that @alleram95 has kindly translated. Surely writer-nim gets it right??

An entire nation's (and beyond) wish: Please let (JH-SR) be happy!!!

• Like 8