[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

6 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Hmm, I am a bit scared of the runtimes. It’s like 2.5 hrs. What are they trying to tell us?

Clearing all the problem in the first half.

Riri couple married and having kids on second half. 

And all happy ending for other side character. 

I am in!

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

WOW! Almost 2 hours for episode 15 & 16. I feel like the director is really pinching the time. I’m hoping for great fillers and ending. They can’t just end CLOY with whatever they want with that much time. Better be good edits too. Here’s to hoping for y’all thread updates when episode 15 live streaming starts. 

@Samuel Yohanes, writer and her long scripts. I feel like they didn’t cut so much from her script if those are the run times. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383119wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-tear-up-during-a-tense-meeting-on-crash-landing-on-you

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Tear Up During A Tense Meeting On “Crash Landing On You”

Feb 14, 2020
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” has shared a sneak peek of an emotional moment from its upcoming episode!

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Tear Up During A Tense Meeting On “Crash Landing On You”

Spoiler

Previously on “Crash Landing on You,” Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) proved her love for Ri Jung Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin) by throwing herself into the line of fire to save his life. After falling into a coma, she eventually regained consciousness, and the star-crossed lovers shared a tearful reunion.

The latest episode of the drama then ended on a suspenseful cliffhanger: while chasing Jo Chul Kang (played by Oh Man Seok), Ri Jung Hyuk found himself surrounded with nowhere to go.

On February 15, “Crash Landing on You” revealed a glimpse of its penultimate episode, in which Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri will share a tense meeting. In contrast to their usual affectionate behavior towards one another, the couple looks distraught as they stare at each other across a table.

Both Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri have tears brimming in their eyes, and Ri Jung Hyuk seems to have steeled his expression into an unreadable mask as he says something serious to the forlorn Yoon Se Ri.

Hyun-Bin-Son-Ye-Jin-2.jpg

The final episodes of “Crash Landing on You” will air on February 15 and 16 at 9:15 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

—————————————-

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382931wpp/seo-ji-hye-and-kim-jung-hyun-share-feelings-for-each-other-amidst-danger-in-crash-landing-on-you

Seo Ji Hye And Kim Jung Hyun Share Feelings For Each Other Amidst Danger In “Crash Landing On You”

Feb 14, 2020
by S. Nam

tvN’s Saturday-Sunday drama “Crash Landing on You” released new stills of Seo Ji Hye and Kim Jung Hyun!

Spoiler

Previously, Seo Dan (Seo Ji Hye) fell into a state of deep shock after she learned that her fiancé Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) left for South Korea in order to follow Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin). Goo Seung Jun (Kim Jung Hyun), who shared this fact with her, became troubled and felt responsible after seeing Seo Dan cry in secret, eventually calling her out in order to apologize. As the two became swept up in their feelings, they shared a kiss as they finally acknowledged their feelings for each other.

As Seo Dan and Goo Seung Jun’s romance officially begins, the new stills showcase the two secretly meeting at Ri Jung Hyuk’s house. Near the end of episode 14, Goo Seung Jun was forced into a corner after being chased by a group who wanted to hurt him. Viewers are curious to find out how he escaped danger and what has led him to reunite with Seo Dan at Ri Jung Hyuk’s house.

With Seo Dan’s surprised expression and Goo Seung Jun’s uncharacteristically serious one, the stills hint at the serious situation which will unfold in the upcoming episode. Viewers are curious to learn what crucial words he’ll share with Seo Dan after having escaped danger and how their romance will develop as “Crash Landing on You” nears its end.

Seo-Ji-Hye-Kim-Jung-Hyun-2.jpg

“Crash Landing on You” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Samnamu-unnie said:

Oh no! This is going to be heartbreaking. :heartbreak::bawling:

Another goodbye scene. :bawling:

I have so many concerns as implications of this. How will this impact RJH and his family in NK. Will the military director destabilize Director Ri?  What's going to happen to the comrades? And Man Bok's family?

For Seri, how is she going to deal with this physically and emotionally? How will SK react to this. I don't want RJH and the comrades to be deported like criminals. :bawling:
Is there no other way? Will this really be like Romeo and Juliet? Star-crossed lovers.:bawling::heartbreak:

This is what I think, Man Bok’s family was taken as per the instruction of RJH’s father (same as how YSR was taken for safety).

NIS will settle all these and make it all legal so that there won’t be any problems in the future. Unfortunately our OTP wouldn’t know what’s happening at the moment, their emotions are too raw with everything that’s been happening. But Papa Ri will have everything taken cared of.

This is my wishful thinking ❤️

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

If the source is right and the picture is in fact a scene where they sit across each other at a table, I think his stern and cold face is made out of protection for SR.  He can’t let the authorities think that she is in any way affiliated with the border hopping.  He’s probably trying to protect her.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 5

9 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

If the source is right and the picture is in fact a scene where they sit across each other at a table, I think his stern and cold face is made out of protection for SR.  He can’t let the authorities think that she is in any way affiliated with the border hopping.  He’s probably trying to protect her.

You're right, most probably, that is what this is about. Sacrificial love it is.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

This is so heartbreaking! Omo RiRi couple :bawling:

ITS GONNA HAVE HAPPY ENDING I KNOW I KNOW!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi comrades.

I intentionally didn't finish ep 14. I stopped watching it after Sang-ah reported RJH to the NIS officer. For the reason that I'd rather wait for ep 15 and 16 and watch them continuously from where I left off. I will resume watching when the last 2 episodes are out. I am hoping that all the loose ends will be tied as this series comes to a conclusion. CLOY is indeed well-written, superbly directed. Leads and supporting roles were awesome. If there is one thing I love the most about this series - that is how love is portrayed. Deep, sacrificial and unconditional. We will see more of it as it unfolds in the remaining episodes. Let's get ready with a roller-coaster of emotions, sad and riveting scenes and cliffhangers and of course an awesome happy ending. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Tita Ganda ❤️ said:

This is what I think, Man Bok’s family was taken as per the instruction of RJH’s father (same as how YSR was taken for safety).

NIS will settle all these and make it all legal so that there won’t be any problems in the future. Unfortunately our OTP wouldn’t know what’s happening at the moment, their emotions are too raw with everything that’s been happening. But Papa Ri will have everything taken cared of.

This is my wishful thinking ❤️

I also hope that Director Ri is the one behind the capture of Man Bok's family.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about it.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Could someone share the link for live streaming (available for international fans, I live in Canada)? I would like to watch it live even though I won’t understandwithout subs hahaha... I am that eager to watch last episodes  :joy:

• Like 5