[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

I maybe the little minority who is okay with MoA ending. probably because i love MoA because of the unique storyline and not the love line. and i think the drama still can go on with or without the FL as I cannot feel their chemistry.To be honest i like Jin Woo relationship with Hee Joo little sister.  I like Jin Woo chemistry with his secretary and I cried a river when the secretary died but still protects him even as a game figure. 

Same with me, I like Son Ye Jin in Personal Taste with Min Ho. And it is my fav Min Ho drama. Maybe you can watch Summer Scent. It is my first drama of SYJ, and I become her fan after the drama till now. She is the epitome of innocent beauty. She may not be the prettiest actress over there, but she is one of the most natural beauty. Even without make up, she look beautiful. 

I cannot agree more concerning the storyline of MoA that is very unique. However, it's just not the type of drama (at least for me) to watch over and over again. I always scared actually while watching MoA. Many times I had to press the pause button, to catch my breath. It happens again while watching the CLOY episode when Captain Ri is all alone going to CCG. I had to press the pause button first to prepare myself. Hahaha. I'm really just RomCom fans. 

What actually amazes me is that how Hyun Bin can portray ahjussi perfectly in MoA, and then he comes back as Oppa in CLOY. Hahaha. He looked like ahjussi in MoA in my opinion. But becomes younger in CLOY.

Son Ye Jin is basically not aging from personal taste until cloy. hahaha. always looks young. She is not the pretty type, but natural beauty. If you get what I meant. Like Seo Ji Hye, she is the pretty type. Look dazzling, even as Seo Dan who is arrogant. She is pretty. But Son Ye Jin is natural beauty, looks better without make up.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

@Ameera Ali hehehe lols i love your sense of humor chingu! woah you're so good, any chance you might go into directing like Bong joon ho of Parasites? hahaha We'll support you all the waaaaaaaay to the Oscars or Cannes! :glasses:

I second you on that, @hibiscus23 :heart:. I was even thinking of contacting TVN or any TV network in SK to hire @Ameera Ali B) those GIFs made this thread livelier ... 

@sadthe1st, sis-in-law is showing us her fist to remind us NOT to missed the last 2 episodes of CLOY, or else :ph34r: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Chingu ya,

D1 to last two episode :bawling:

Are we ready? 

@liltash85 i agreed with you! I love MoA too because of the unique storyline. So I don’t really disappointed with the ending :blush: Btw, i read the writer for MoA is preparing for season 2 right? Is that true? Can someone confirm it?

Hyun bin in MoA so so *heart eyes emoji all over*

YEAH!

IM IN TROUBLE! 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Soon IU will come and i bet she will be no 1 for a good ammount of time. And when the time is right thats mean we will got 3 song in top 5 Melon at the same time!!! 

Thanks for the post dedicated to the OSTs!  It really is amazing, I'm so happy we get so many tracks.  I really really like the IU song, but question though - is she a guaranteed hit maker in South Korea or something??

Gotta say I love the pictures they chose for the OSTs - it's all the scenes I affiliate with each song.  For Crush's song, I'm glad they chose that photo because SYJ looks like a goddess crying. (HOW?!!!)

• Like 4

Im a bit disappointed with Captain Ri. Dont get me wrong, i like his character, courage and wit. but why on earth he kept on placing himself in a vulnerable position. Twice he had placed himself in an open space which made him an easy target as he was looking for Cheol Gang. I think it is logical to shield yourself, be stealth and cautious. But he didnt and twice Seri had to do something to save him. Just saying. Love the drama still though. Im just a little disappointed. But of course that was in the script.

I hope they selected a younger actress to play as the stepmom of Seri in the flashbacks. No difference at all from the current stepmom.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, Samnamu-unnie said:

Im a bit disappointed with Captain Ri. Dont get me wrong, i like his character, courage and wit. but why on earth he kept on placing himself in a vulnerable position. Twice he had placed himself in an open space which made him an easy target as he was looking for Cheol Gang. I think it is logical to shield yourself, be stealth and cautious. But he didnt and twice Seri had to do something to save him. Just saying. Love the drama still though. Im just a little disappointed. But of course that was in the script.

the whole time i was just thinking why couldn't seri buy him a bullet proof vest? i mean she could even hold a concert for him...

but yeah just a very very tiny bug thought....

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, sheeeeee said:

@liltash85 i agreed with you! I love MoA too because of the unique storyline. So I don’t really disappointed with the ending :blush: Btw, i read the writer for MoA is preparing for season 2 right? Is that true? Can someone confirm it?

Hyun bin in MoA so so *heart eyes emoji all over*

If there is MOA2 and HB is in it, SYJ could do a cameo:joy:

I want to hear YJ in her cool low voice say : " Logout... baby tomatos are waiting for you... Logout and Come back! " :joy::joy:

I think it would be hilarious to see HB ajusshi pout....:lol::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

14 minutes ago, Samnamu-unnie said:

LOL,  the bad guys were even more disappointing. They ran out of cover so that they could be shot down. Reminds me of the German  soldiers in the old Vic Morrow "Combat" TV series. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Winny said:

If there is MOA2 and HB is in it, SYJ could do a cameo:joy:

I want to hear YJ in her cool low voice say : " Logout... baby tomatos are waiting for you... Logout and Come back! " :joy::joy:

I think it would be hilarious to see HB ajusshi pout....:lol::joy:

Heyyyyy !!!!

I second that !:wub:

How adorable ~~~~~

• Like 3
  • Love 3

During the drunken scene in ep 13, when JH told SR that he WANTED TO PLAY THE PIANO with conviction, it managed to convince me that they'll live happily together in Switzerland.:wub:

It's the most realistic ending for both. JH can further practice his piano skill (hasn't become accomplished yet) with SR's financial capabilty. Moreover some of the stills of their filming in Switzerland have yet to be shown.:blush:

Although I'll take whatever the outcome for CLOY's ending, my romantic heart tells me that they'll be together in Switzerland!:love:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, L A said:

comrade, so glad to know you! to me, finding someone who watched Hyde Jekyll Me is as hard as finding a blue moon. I loved Hyde Jekyll Me and I think it's completely different to KMHL so they shouldn't be compared. Gu-sangmunim is my favorite character also! I think up to that point that was his best appearance, not too thin, not too young. MOA the visuals were perfect but the storyline...I couldn't fathom it.

So far CLOY is my most favorite drama of Hyun Bin. I love both himself the actor and the character that was created. I'm so so glad he accepted this role and I only wish the reputation of this series could create another wave in Asia. 

Thanks for your recommendation. I am considering whether I should invest time watching Hyde Jekyll. The ratings and review are not positve so i was wondering what is wrong with it. 

Huyn Bin's work is of high quality so I don't mind watching any of them. CLOY is my most favorite as the acting, chemistry, balance in their relationship, charisma of leads, heart-warming moments, depth of the show are all top-notched. 

MoA: the plot and the ending are not my favorite. Secret Garden: Huyn Bin's character is also very charismatic but the balance in a relationship is inclined towards HB. My lovely Kim Samsoon: HB's character is not mature a lot of times (though I like Kim Sun-ah's character a lot). 

• Like 8

Shouldnt Se-hyeong and Sang-ah be arrested by then? It was clear they conspired with Cheol Gang yet after finding out theyre still free and there's Sang-ah still trying to play whatever card she's left with :triumph:. They may be considering that it will become a big scandal, and Se-hyeong is still family regardless of his evildoing. Yet this is a matter of life and death. They should atleast be blottered so they cant come near Seri and be prevented from doing any more harm.  just thinking aloud here. Evidently im a one too immersed in the story haha :sweat_smile:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5