[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Guys i just rewatch TLBS ending and yeah i just realize that their Time Jump is also 3 years just like MLFTS. 

It would be lazy writting if the writter also did 3 years time jump seperation like her two big hit work but atleast both had pretty much great happy ending. 

Just two more days for the ep 15 and 3 more days to decide for what mood we had Happy and smiling for 3 hours or sadness and sorrow

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

It would be lazy writting if the writter also did 3 years time jump seperation like her two big hit work

@Samuel Yohanes normally I wouldn't mind time jump but I think here we established that Se Ri won't be able to cope with such long separation. It would be out of character. (which is very sad but yeah, true). Since her father didn't really care that his son tried to commit murder and didn't put him in jail, i think for JH it would also be hard to stay away when her family could attack again any moment. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, wywp said:

So enjoying CLOY and also this forum for so much information etc. So when the main characters introduced themselves to each other on the boat as "they were never going to see each other again", each said their name and where their clan came from. So Seri's clan is from NK? and JH's is from SK? Is that right?? Thank you in advance! Looking forward to a happy ending :heart: :blush: for our couples this weekend xx

So weird to think now they went that long without knowing each other’s name.  Basically they kissed shortly after knowing their names lol I can’t even imagine a time he didn’t say “Seri” and she didn’t say “Ri Jeong Hyeok-ssi”... sigh

1 hour ago, sakisuki said:

People will have a different interpretation of this, but I believe Seri is his actual TRUE first love; hence, him giving that almost shy expression. 

The way I see it, the implication of a first love is someone you have a connection/relationship with. When he first met Seri at the Bridge in Swiss, it was brief and he hardly remembers her face anymore. She had made an impression on him and as a result he thinks about her from time to time (especially given the situation that the women was about to jump off the bridge) and it's only later when he hears the recorder that he realize that woman was Seri all along. 

So to me, it's a "NO" and he did not fall in love at that stage yet but it was clear there's physical attraction there. 

One thing that’ll always bug me but I can’t let it get in the way is his story about her being his type (bridge scene), I just want to know if he truly felt that way at the time or if he’s just saying that now that he’s in love with her and because that’s what she always says to him.  If we could see more Switzerland scenes, I’d love a scene where we could hear about his inner thoughts about this woman on the bridge/paragliding watching scene.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

One thing that’ll always bug me but I can’t let it get in the way is his story about her being his type (bridge scene), I just want to know if he truly felt that way at the time or if he’s just saying that now that he’s in love with her and because that’s what she always says to him.  If we could see more Switzerland scenes, I’d love a scene where we could hear about his inner thoughts about this woman on the bridge/paragliding watching scene.

He was newly engaged when they first met so he couldn't really do anything about it ... but the way HB played the meeting in Switzerland and in NK was very much in line with her being his type. I think he actually gave similar expressions of amusement and curiosity in both scenes.

And I still very much love SD attacking that Kit Kat lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I really want this series to be so popular all over the world that even the  actual people of the country on which this drama is based ,get a glimpse of this masterpiece.Who knows Kim Jong Un is also  desperately waiting for the weekend just like us:joy:..After all this show depicts such a flawless north korean army officer which i doubt can ever exist in any country..:P ..I hope the Jangmadangs make it available to locals soon(eventhough it''s highly risky) .The popularity of this drama will benefit North korea as well in the form of revenue.Amid heavy international sanctions, tourism is one of the major source of money in NK.I really think once the travel bans due to the coronavirus gets lifted, people would really want to get an actual glimpse of the real North korea .

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

He was newly engaged when they first met so he couldn't really do anything about it ... but the way HB played the meeting in Switzerland and in NK was very much in line with her being his type. I think he actually gave similar expressions of amusement and curiosity in both scenes.

And I still very much love SD attacking that Kit Kat lol

Hmm. Interesting. I have been reading all the comments regarding what I posted. I was also surprised what made RJH said SR is his style. I guess the woman he save from jumping has the face he likes and he wonders about her frm time to time because hey.. If u save someone frm commiting suicide.. U might probably felt the same too. And her being his style.. I dunno.. Maybe looks? I just don't really buy him falling for her at 1st meet. I think RJH was more like struck by her. Unknownly back in switz, and then her stuck on a tree. N probably after that, he got roped in. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sheeeeee said:

https://twitter.com/binsshi/status/1227990327497125888?s=21

It’s Capt Ri’s birthday!

According to Juche calender, he is 32 now.Will there be a birthday celebration in the drama?It was Feb 2 in ep 13 start(YSR's birthday).It would have probably reach Feb 14 since she was in the hospital for more than a week(can't be lesser).There are times where they spend before the gun shot after her birthday as well.I want to see his birthday celebration so that we will know if Se Ri remembers it. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ashleigh Adams said:

Under no circumstances would I ever recommend traveling there, particularly if you are an American,

What does that have to do with the show? 

Just remember that the show is not real life. 

I think you should remember that as well. We're not rooting for the characters to move to a real life North Korea. 

As an American, I remember what they did to Otto Warmbier,

That has nothing to do with the show. It feels like you want to start a political discussion, but this is the wrong forum for it.  Please kindly move it to the political forum. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I agree. The show and this forum is sort of a haven, and shelter for us comrades to spend some time away from the reality. Given to the current global situation, this is much needed to keep people sane. I read a lot of books about North Korea and memoir from NK defectors, I think all of us know what NK is really like... (at least we get an idea) This is a drama, not a documentary... so just stay cool and ship for JH and SR! Peace B)

• Like 10

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

popularity of this drama will benefit North korea as well in the form of revenue.Amid heavy international sanctions, tourism is one of the major source of money in NK.I really think once the travel bans due to the coronavirus gets lifted, people would really want to get an actual glimpse of the real North korea .

A lot of what is portrayed in the drama romanticizes the country. I like that the drama humanizes North Koreans (love the ducklings and the ahjummas!), and talks about community, but we’d do well to separate reality from TV - actual NK is very dangerous for tourists.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1