[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

I had a feeling that the ending will include a time jump but result in happy ending just like MLFTS and TLBS.

I couldnt imagine the state of this thread if the writter decide a sad/open ending for the drama. I guess there will be a meltdown on soompi twitter naver and every place in the world. 

I just hope no Open ending atleast make it clear. 

If the writter want to make it sad ending just make it sad ending.

If the writter want to make it happy ending just make it happy ending.

I really hate ending like Memories of alhambra, Goblin it just such a weak ending and not bring justice for the amazing story behind it. 

The clear sad ending but many still happy about it is Hotel Del Luna ending. or mr sunshine ending. 

The clear happy ending is like DOTS,Encounter

Considering its thursday and the drama still not uploaded yet to netflix it seems that they still had final editing. I guess the filming should be done by today because they need friday atleast tp upload and editing. No way they still filming in friday because there is almost no time for editing.

Alright my bad, episode 15 has been uploaded with runtime 1h 25m. But episode 16 still not yet.

But as it stands i think last filming should be today so they can edit it friday.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Ron said:

by the way, anyone watch this drama in north korea? LOL

Foreign contents are strictly forbidden in North Korea, particularly South Korean contents. 

The people will have access to it illegally, but it'll take almost a year for them to access the contents we're watching now. 

BTW 

I heard that the wrap up party is postponed... It doesn't seem like they're holding it today. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

22 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

After watching for 14 episodes of CLOY and enjoying every scene, I'm more than satisfied! So I"ll KEEP CALM & WAIT FOR EP 15!:heart:

Yess, same Comrade!

I have watched korean drama for years and my lesson is  don't get your hopes up with the ending. As long as you already feel entertained with stories in each episode.  But of course like you said comrade, we still need a REALISTIC ENDING!

In Goblin, at first I also angry why the main couple only have 5MINUTES STARING SCENE at the end. But then I realize the whole 16 episode is never failed to entertain me with funny and heartwarming moments. At the end, i still love the drama and even still rewatch it for many times :kiss_wink:. And same with MLFS too!

So, thank you HB, SYJ, Writer, PD-nim and all crews for producing CLOY. In fact, this drama has managed to cheer me up amid the fatigue of work and life routines! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Agree with accepting whatever ending is given to us since we enjoyed the whole journey but he greedy me thinks that we have gone too far to want a sub par ending for such a great drama hahaha anyway awww...2 more days!! :D 

P.s. i rewatched goblin a few times but never the ending episode :tears:

• Like 4

Does anyone have any guesses when RJH fall for SR or has that been discussed earlier? As much as I find their romance so swoony... I have a bit of a hard time convincing myself a man like RJH can fall head over heels in an instance. Also, if u calculated all the kisses, at all time.. He is the one who initiate it.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Does anyone have any guesses when RJH fall for SR or has that been discussed earlier? As much as I find their romance so swoony... I have a bit of a hard time convincing myself a man like RJH can fall head over heels in an instance. Also, if u calculated all the kisses, at all time.. He is the one who initiate it.

The drama made it Really clear from their first meeting (at the bridge in Switzerland) to their 2nd meeting (Seri crash landing in North Korea)  and then RJH reaffirm it later on when they went on the bridge again. In short, they both are each other's type. 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, sakisuki said:

The drama made it Really clear from their first meeting (at the bridge in Switzerland) to their 2nd meeting (Seri crash landing in North Korea)  and then RJH reaffirm it later on when they went on the bridge again. In short, they both are each other's type. 

The epilogue scene when he first saw SeRi in NK! The way he looked at her. *heart eyes emoji*

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, sakisuki said:

"When RJH starting falling for SR"? Good question indeed.

When they met in Switzerland, Since she crash-landed on him, he's always been fond of her (and indulged her every wish), more than he realized or admitted. However, RJH always marked a line with SR when he born in mind that he has a fiancee ( he brough SD up when SR showed sign of adoring him with the fingers heart).

However, I think a big turning point where they started being curious about, and opening their heart to, and started the process of falling heads over heals for each other is the bike ride and clam bake scene (in Episode 5 if my memory serves me right). That scene is when things got really flirty and heart-warming, and RJH initiated a lot and started making bigger heroic acts for SR. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

So enjoying CLOY and also this forum for so much information etc. So when the main characters introduced themselves to each other on the boat as "they were never going to see each other again", each said their name and where their clan came from. So Seri's clan is from NK? and JH's is from SK? Is that right?? Thank you in advance! Looking forward to a happy ending :heart: :blush: for our couples this weekend xx

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wywp said:

So enjoying CLOY and also this forum for so much information etc. So when the main characters introduced themselves to each other on the boat as "they were never going to see each other again", each said their name and where their clan came from. So Seri's clan is from NK? and JH's is from SK? Is that right?? Thank you in advance! Looking forward to a happy ending :heart: :blush: for our couples this weekend xx

Seri said Yoon clan that she belongs to is from Haeju in NK, JH said his Ri clan from Jeonju in SK

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@sakisukiI was wondering and you pretty much said it but .....after having now had the revelation between the two about their 1st actual meeting on bridge and how he admitted that she was his type and he wondered about her from time to time....looking back on the conversation regarding "his 1st love" which he gave no response...do we assume it was the woman from the bridge even tho he didn't say that directly or do we think it was Seri he knows today whom he met in the tree? Luckily outcome will be the same yay..but just curious. Wonder if the "1st love" subject come up again but kind of mute point now

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Dana T said:

@sakisukiI was wondering and you pretty much said it but .....after having now had the revelation between the two about their 1st actual meeting on bridge and how he admitted that she was his type and he wondered about her from time to time....looking back on the conversation regarding "his 1st love" which he gave no response...do we assume it was the woman from the bridge even tho he didn't say that directly or do we think it was Seri he knows today whom he met in the tree? Luckily outcome will be the same yay..but just curious. Wonder if the "1st love" subject come up again but kind of mute point now

People will have a different interpretation of this, but I believe Seri is his actual TRUE first love; hence, him giving that almost shy expression. 

The way I see it, the implication of a first love is someone you have a connection/relationship with. When he first met Seri at the Bridge in Swiss, it was brief and he hardly remembers her face anymore. She had made an impression on him and as a result he thinks about her from time to time (especially given the situation that the women was about to jump off the bridge) and it's only later when he hears the recorder that he realize that woman was Seri all along. 

So to me, it's a "NO" and he did not fall in love at that stage yet but it was clear there's physical attraction there. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 2

19 minutes ago, sakisuki said:

People will have a different interpretation of this, but I believe Seri is his actual TRUE first love; hence, him giving that almost shy expression. 

The way I see it, the implication of a first love is someone you have a connection/relationship with. When he first met Seri at the Bridge in Swiss, it was brief and he hardly remembers her face anymore. She had made an impression on him and as a result he thinks about her from time to time (especially given the situation that the women was about to jump off the bridge) and it's only later when he hears the recorder that he realize that woman was Seri all along. 

So to me, it's a "NO" and he did not fall in love at that stage yet but it was clear there's physical attraction there. 

That is my opinion as well...well said! I was thinking by his shy reaction to her ? At that time that he was thinking her but didn't want to say due to circumstances and uncertainty. It's bittersweet...I can't wait till Saturday yet at same time dreading the finality of it. Just finished MLKSS he was so sexy there in a different way...always been HB very charismatic. Just the way he carries himself omg! And even mother n law appreciated his dimples lol

• Like 4