[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

46 minutes ago, whome said:

@campanula Don't you just love continuity problems that plague almost all k-dramas and other dramas all over the world. Like the character is married, they'll wear wedding rings in several scenes, then nothing in other scenes, then all of sudden on the other hand. Or they start one scene is a certain outfit, and seem to magically change into a different outfit in the next scene. :tounge_xd:

Right? :D And I like that everyone, even the biggest blockbusters are guilty of continuity errors. 

It's funny that in CLOY, the very scene that they were checking up people if they were wearing the portrait, RJH's was on a now-you-see-it-now-you-don't mode. :joy: 

=========

There seems to be a CLOY filming sighting. 

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@campanulah , @whome poor oppa can’t yet to to know if he should be right handed or left handed as captain Ri  :joy: , so the missing pin should be the  last  of his problem :mrgreen:

I noticed that on the second episode when he was cooking food for Se Ri that he used both left and right hands to do activities that required more force. He used his right hand to knead the dough, light the fire, and cut the egg strips, but he used his left hand to pull down the lever for the noodles, scoop the bean paste, and ladle hot soup from the pot.  But I was thinking that maybe Hyun Bin is ambidextrous? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 3

Just now, campanulah said:

I noticed that on the second episode when he was cooking food for Se Ri that he used both left and right hands to do activities that required more force. He used his right hand to knead the dough, light the fire, and cut the egg strips, but he used his left hand to pull down the lever for the noodles, scoop the bean paste, and ladle hot soup from the pot.  But I was thinking that maybe Hyun Bin is ambidextrous? 

@campanulah I learn to play the piano when I was young, (oppa learned too) and I can say that I'm "almost ambidextrous".... Like now, I use my mouse on the left and I write with my right.. I usually don't think: "with hand I'm gonna use?" on a daily basis.  But I know some people do that. 

Probably it's something like that.

Edited by daiana.westphal
forgot the name of the person
  • Like 13

Hi dongmudeul, I don’t know if the news regarding Christian Party’s taking legal action against our drama discussed here ( most likely done already), I wanted to give my two cents about that :)

Reunification of Korean Peninsula is a very sensitive subject as we all admit. It needs utmost care. In my opinion reunification is needed for South Korea in order to overturn ever declining fertility and sustainable development in the future. Despite the reunification will cause a shock effect in economy, maybe decline in growth and/or employment crises for the Southerns, in the long run many academics believe it will be beneficial (i.e. growing potential of new job markets, access to natural resources and land (price per sq.m is too high in South so it will lower the housing prices as well), increasing human capital and decrease the military expenditure… and so on. However, it is not very easy. Not only the involvement of other countries (China-US especially is crucial as they benefit very much from the status quo) but also and the most importantly the sentiment of one Korea and unification is becoming less and less apparent by the new generations. It is a big setback for unification plans as people are not so enthusiastic about it like they were in 1980s.

Therefore, the key element here is to spark such sentiments again among the younger generations which could be done most effectively through media. As result government does push certain movies and dramas like Ashfall, Confidential assignment, Crash Landing on You as a means of defining national identity as well emphasising similarities and being Korean by blood. In this way, younger generation would see their Northern relatives not a bunch of delusional communists but human like themselves. This is a good method I have to say because unification takes time and people has to be ready for it. (Not to be too political here, I omit my personal opinion how to unite most effectively). So, going back to the drama, it serves the purpose of government propaganda. Therefore, I don’t think the latest accusations against the drama will not work in contrast it will create more buzz and thus more viewership in my opinion. Plus, accusations are beyond absurd. I am sure the Christian Party has never even watched an episode, because if they did, they would have seen the contradictions (e.g. the Slogans like “run away and die, let’s build a healthy country” or how people actually suffer from poverty and lack of resources). If anything was glorifying it would be Ri JeongHyuk as a dashing North Korean soldier. He is sexy as hell, kind and charming…. And the list goes on. Hyun Bin does all the PR that Dem. Rep. Of Korea needs by himself. The country should give him a medal or something for that :lol: Both in Confidential Assignment and Crash Landing on You, his portrayal of North Korean soldier has been phenomenal. I find North Korean accent so sexy just because of him :wub:

• Like 11
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 1

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. Did the Christian Liberal Party "already sued" tvN?? Yesterday they were just accused. What's going on now really? O_o 

The title of this article really made me anxious. >,<

https://www.soompi.com/article/1379011wpp/christian-liberal-party-sues-tvn-for-glorifying-north-korea-in-crash-landing-on-you

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, bibbokiddo said:

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. Did the Christian Liberal Party "already sued" tvN?? Yesterday they were just accused. What's going on now really? O_o 

The title of this article really made me anxious. >,<

https://www.soompi.com/article/1379011wpp/christian-liberal-party-sues-tvn-for-glorifying-north-korea-in-crash-landing-on-you

In my understanding, they submitted their accusations(? i don't if its the right word) to police only. Police is review the case so there is nothing official going in the court yet. I believe nothing will come out of this accusation though

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, lavanta said:

In my understanding, they submitted their accusations(? i don't if its the right word) to police only. Police is review the case so there is nothing official going in the court yet. I believe nothing will come out of this accusation though

Well,  'accuse' and 'sue' are different. The title is misleading. They better fix it.

• Like 6

i think my mind is too occupied with Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin that I dream of them last night. In my dream I accidentally met them in a cafe and these two are discussing how not to let their relationship surface to the media. :lol: 

And there are almost 3 years together.... :lol:

I woke up sighing that it was just a dream but laugh later because seriously nowadays my mind is occupied by this drama and them. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 18

Re CLP complaint, it's a pity that they look at it that way. I sincerely hope that it will result in higher ratings instead of the other way around. 

Anyway, I stare look at this photo to survive the hiatus. He wears full body of clothes and has ridiculous sex appeal. Maybe because of the uniform (it adds appeal but it's different on him -  the way it looks on him and the way he carries it - more than just right!) and his nice physique (he's aging well like a fine wine!). I will not understand YSR if she'll be able to resist jumping him RJH's charms in the coming episodes. She is a first class beach in and out of the boardroom and I really hope that she is the same with regards to expressing love physically. Oh well.

HB.jpg

8 hours ago, campanulah said:

Maybe. That was a normal thing for me to be able to get tasks done better. If he can write using either hands and function equally well with both hands for all practical purposes then I think he is.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

The Korea Institute of Corporate Review measured the brand reputation of 50 actors in the dramas aired from Dec. 6, 2019 to Jan. 23, 2020  from 108,665,572 consumers based on their brand participation, media volume, communication among consumers etc. The index shows Hyun Bin at no. 1 and Son Yejin at no. 2 for brand power/reputation in the month of January 2020. 

KbB2quU.jpg

zsizujv.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

this scene where Se-Ri and Jung Hyeok reunite is heartfelt but I can’t help but laugh whenever they cut to his parents’ faces watching this all go down.

I mean, Right in front of my salad!?

and my personal favourite, Jung Hyeok’s father having the same realization we all have had:

“oh they’re in LOVE love.”

And all with romantic music playing in the background.

• Like 5
  • LOL 19

48 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

i think my mind is too occupied with Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin that I dream of them last night. In my dream I accidentally met them in a cafe and these two are discussing how not to let their relationship surface to the media. :lol: 

And there are almost 3 years together.... :lol:

I woke up sighing that it was just a dream but laugh later because seriously nowadays my mind is occupied by this drama and them. 

We are in the same boat! I had a dream about them 2 nights ago but it wasn't so innocent. Hahaha! I dreamt about how they shared Seri's bed in ep 11 and they were spooning with Seri lying on Junghyuk's arm.

I hope this is not too much for the thread. Hur hur~ xP

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Ppl did you saw the article saying that the “Christian Liberal Party” has sue TvN for glorifying NK??? I’m concerned about if they could put off the episodes or even cancel the show :cry:.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1