Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

2 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

OST 7 will be by April 2nd - “Hill of Longing”

Has this song been used for a scene(s)?

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks SYJ is stunning as SK’s YSR? I mean she is pretty in NK, but that’s it. Meanwhile, she looks fabulous in SK and I am having a girl crush. Her make up, hair, jewelry, and clothes are on point. Bravo!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

OfS6iO.jpg2yFidU.jpgfomIE4.jpg

Spoiler

Si8AMY.jpg9GFueQ.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 15

You know you have been watching too many CLOY/Hyun Bin and Son Yejin videos on Youtube when you get the above suggested videos. Hahaha~ :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

So what was said here came true.

Hyun Bin mentioned they discussed working together again (after Negotiation) and TADA! we have them here and all of us are falling in love with Se Ri and Jung Hyuk.

Spoiler

To ease the pain of no episode this week. This was really really fun and you can see how comfortable they are with each other. Poor Hyun Bin during this press/audience interview...

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

You know you have been watching too many CLOY/Hyun Bin and Son Yejin videos on Youtube when you get the above suggested videos. Hahaha~ 

You and I both, sis

• Like 6

Hello All..

I remember watching this parody trailer called Secret of the King (Basically a brilliantly done mash up of Secret Garden and King 2 Hearts) years ago. Wonder if any of creative fans out there will recreate a mash up of Secret Garden + K2Hearts + CLOY as that will be AWESOME!!! 

video below. Credit to its rightful owner. 

Spoiler

Edited by Nudge
Update you tube link
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Spoiler

Spoiler

Did RJH ask SR to wear longer skirt?:D

Correct me if I am wrong, is that “Goodbye” hairstyle? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

I was referring to the bridge scene.

Opps..!

Not revealed yet but quite sure this will be shown in the coming episodes. This is a crucial scene of JH saving SR which is the main storyline of the drama, pretty sure this will be addressed

• Like 4

When JH was asked about who was his first love, the way he looked made me suspicious

vQZtAM.png

gTxkpI.png

What if he fell in love with that woman on the bridge in Switzerland....and at this point, he still doesn't realise it's Se -Ri....

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

12 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Spoiler

Hide contents

Did RJH ask SR to wear longer skirt?:D

Correct me if I am wrong, is that “Goodbye” hairstyle? 

Spoiler

They're F4 +1 and RiRi couple, aren't they? :D

I think she wears her usual hairstyle in SK. About the skirt...It's winter and It's cold. I hope we won't see a scene about that, I really hate when a man tells a woman how to dress.

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

You and I both, sis

We are all in a drought so we can only tide ourselves over this tough time by rewatching the episodes, their interviews, BTS, fanmade clips etc. I hope the next week's weekdays go by more quickly than this week!!! It's pure torture not being able to watch CLOY and RiRi couple this week. I need jealous Junghyuk! GIVE IT TO ME!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

hi comrades! it has been good 10 episodes right ? The writer is very good from MLFTS and LOTBS, there are both bed scenes.. so hoping that CLOY will have too... From the SeGa, HB reveal his body topless that time (even though he is skinny that time) so I am also hoping that he does not want to waste showing off his muscular body to us viewers when the drama is in cable channel!!! there is more sense that he should show off !!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

Hide contents

They're F4 +1 and RiRi couple, aren't they? :D

I think she wears her usual hairstyle in SK. About the skirt...It's winter and It's cold. I hope we won't see a scene about that, I really hate when a man tells a woman how to dress.

Same. I also think that it would be pretty much out of character for RJH. I remember in second episode she comes out wearing his shirt I thought he would tell her not wear such short clothes and cover her legs based on my kdrama experience of Male Leads also considering his NK background where he is used to seeing women dress conservatively but I was impressed when they didn't take that route. I am okay with a man being protective and covering a woman in case of threat or if it's cold but telling a woman not to wear short clothes is something I detest.

• Like 15
  • Love 3

I think (hope) OST 7 is the song that plays in episode 10 when SR walks outside her apartment and asks herself those questions about what is love... until she sees RJH and the Baek Yerin song kicks in.  (edit to add: great scriptwriting in SR's little monologue here by the way, the lines were so thoughtful and consistent with SR's age and her character (SR is pragmatic and likes to think things through - business logic I suppose) so she poses these questions, though I had to watch it a few times since I'm sure translation into English changed up the order of the words a bit (maybe)).

Really appreciate those taking the time out to post GIFs and still pics and such.  Can't help but think how much more comfortable and relaxed Hyun Bin looks in the BTS clips for CLOY than the BTS clips for Memories of the Alhambra, with PSH.  That was nothing compared to what I'm seeing with Son Yejin!  The playfulness and vibe are reminiscent of Song & Song in DOTS bts clips...

I'm in the camp with those hoping for a happy ending involving Switzerland - I generally like watching k-dramas with overseas filming locations (I can think of DOTS in Greece, Goblin in Canada, Chocolate in Greece, Memories of the Alhambra in Spain), but the slight issue I have with that is the actors having not gone through the filming of the entire story yet, may not portray their characters with the depth of emotion that they could reach, when filming the ending scenes.  So far our Switzerland scenes work because in the story, RJH and SR are strangers and meeting for the first time.  Anyway, just thinking way too much during this long break!

Edited by blue_fleurs
  • Like 11
  • Love 2

@campanula Don't you just love continuity problems that plague almost all k-dramas and other dramas all over the world. Like the character is married, they'll wear wedding rings in several scenes, then nothing in other scenes, then all of sudden on the other hand. Or they start one scene is a certain outfit, and seem to magically change into a different outfit in the next scene. :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

@campanulah , @whome poor oppa can’t yet to to know if he should be right handed or left handed as captain Ri  :joy: , so the missing pin should be the  last  of his problem :mrgreen:

5e29e0a7bb780602758154.gif?download

5e29e09185413888940953.gif?download

• LOL 23

Late night random thought: Do you all think Seri may initiate the kiss now that they are in South Korea? Maybe a peck then Junghyuk returns it with a full kiss afterwards? 

This happens when I am still awake at 2.09am...

• Like 5
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1