[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Hi there :blush:

I'm new here so that would be just a short message with no much enthusiasm about it because of the news that I had read :/

I'm really sad that some ppl in Korea are saying about ''CLOY'' I really hope that doesn't affect negatively the personal lives of the actors and the staff.

• Like 8

These Are Actor Hyun Bin’s Top 3 Hottest K-Drama Characters

We’re still whipped for all of these Hyun Bins.

Actor Hyun Bin is not only good-looking AF, but also talented at what he does; acting. And thankfully, he has blessed K-Drama watchers with countless hit series. In case his most recent interview has you hooked on this hunk of a man, here are 3 of Hyun Bin’s hottest characters from his incredible and growing filmography.

1. Captain Ri in Crash Landing On You

gyDA6KZ-tdLnSM5G7SUAEc1xaVzncpukenWxWcAc

In Crash Landing On You, Hyun Bin plays the role of the North Korean military captain Ri Jeong Hyuk. As Captain Ri, Hyun Bin finds and helps a stranded South Korean chaebol woman (played by actress Son Ye Jin) — eventually to fall in love with her.

HyunBin-Crash-Landing-On-You.jpg

To best portray a strong, reliable soldier, Hyun Bin is said to have worked out for a more muscular build. Thanks to that, he boasts an amazing physique in the drama that is driving the viewers wild in love!

Source : (1)

• Like 6

some scene with the same vibe & little similarity 

in my point of view :mrgreen::joy:

@Lawyerh , @Sarang21 @Sejabin, @thanie @Phoenix88 @kriswu TVN magic :phew:

ezgif-7-d4176503546a.gif

ezgif-7-260eeb6c587a.gif

Future predictions :sweat_smile:

ezgif-7-6e05cf2f0410.gif

** probably @cenching will kill me & say I don’t See similarity :joy:

When did Cable shows become so conservative? i dont recall they ever were. 

me too I don’t recall TVN shy about bed scene too or Netflix :joy:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

Does anyone know if Netflix will have the special episodes? I can't understand a thing without subs! :bawling:

I don't think Netflix will air those special episodes made of BTS and interviews. Netflix only air the 'real' episode of a drama, never a BTS if I am not mistaken. But you can live stream it from TvN channel. I always watch  CLoY live streamed from TvN at 9pm KST (without the subs of course, not understanding 99.9% of their conversation but thoroughly enjoying Capt Jeong Hyeok & Seri's facial expressions hahaha) then I would watch Netflix 2 hours later. :love:

• Like 8

comrades.....taking a short brk while waiting for our CLOY but i can't help but visit here! like i said, this thread is addictive too like the drama! :)

Spoiler

who's watching Chocolate? while waiting for our CLOY, thanie recommended Chocolate drama & it's quite good too! :)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Since I have all the time in the world, I just finished rewatching all episodes. I am just going to list some scenes that are still left unknown:

1. Paragliding scene in Switzerland. We were teased with the possibility of these two lovebirds met in Switzerland for paragliding. I really want to know whether they did paragliding together or it’s just another miss opportunity ala kdramas. 

2. Will SR find out that RJH was the one that asked her to take a picture of him and SD? 

3. That necklace, what is it? Tell me!

4. Does SR’s father know that SR was in NK? I am certain he knows, but how much?

5. SR’s brother was informed that SR was in NK. How would this information play out? Will it have negative impacts on SR? I am afraid that he would release such information to Despatch upon knowing that SR is photographed with a man who is tall, well-built, and has a face that moves heaven and earth.:D

Some scenes that I would like to watch.

1. RJH meets SR’s mom and dad as a boyfriend from the north. 
2. SR kicks some asses, well mainly Oh man suk.

3. Last but not least, CJW and the gang.

I hope they don’t extend this series. I want to get out! 16 is more than enough because its longer run per episode.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@Ameera Ali thanks for making the comparison. Actually while watching i did find some similarities here and there with Her Private Life and you just pasted the evidence. If 2019 Ryan Gold won the most perfect Kdrama Boyfriend. In 2020 the awards will go to Ri Jung Hyuk. Both men are well foreigners (Ryan is American and our Capt Ri is  well North Korean). :lol: 

South Korean man need to buck up their game. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I found this on instagram, this is the kid who sent Hyun Bin & CLoY team coffee truck right?

Saw his pic with his mother (perhaps) in Swiss, the pier posted yesterday on this instagram account. Could it be (just my imagination) that he is the child of Seri & Jeong Hyeok and they will settle happily in Switzerland? (They'd better be, my heart could not take a sad ending or "crazy" ending like Memories of Alhambra or Vagabond LOL!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7mpVkrpwsK/?igshid=16dintyet2u7c

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 5

6 minutes ago, Nesseri said:

I found this on instagram, this is the kid who sent Hyun Bin & CLoY team coffee truck right?

Saw his pic with his mother (perhaps) in Swiss, the pier posted yesterday on this instagram account. Could it be (just my imagination) that he is the child of Seri & Jeong Hyeok and they will settle happily in Switzerland? (They'd better be, my heart could not take a sad ending or "crazy" ending like Memories of Alhambra or Vagabond LOL!)

I am curious how much to pay for a coffee truck and how do they know where is their filming location

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nesseri said:

@Nesseri i read that the kid is the son of HB's business partner in vast, his friend from school, Kang Kun Taek

• Like 12

Wow..this thread moves so fast haha..have no time to backread so pardon me if this has already been posted. Have to post this coz I am so excited about the upcoming OSTs!

OST 6 is Song GaIn’s “Picture of My Heart”. We’ve already heard a short segment of this- the orphaned boy scene and the Jeong Hyeok hearing SeRi’s “I love you” followed by gunshot at end of Ep 8 scene.

dZWf7As.jpg

OST 7 - and this is what I am really excited about! OST 7 will be by April 2nd - “Hill of Longing” (my literal translation) created by Music Director Nam Hye Seung and Composer Park Sang Hee. It was recorded at the Sinkron Stage, Vienna last November (2019 Nov). As I have been busy I have not been paying super close attention while watching the last two episodes and so, am not sure if they have given us a brief intro to this OST yet. But I just know I will like it coz I love April 2nd’s style.

mRDwsf2.jpg

So haha..folks, we have two OSTs to occupy ourselves during the hiatus. I have forgiven tvN already haha! OST 6, 7 will be released on 25, 26 January at 6pm KST respectively.

Now I have this news to share:

“The conservative Christian Liberty Party lodged a complaint with police against tvN on Jan. 9 for allegedly violating the National Security Law. It claims the soap opera ― which is mostly set in a small village in North Korea ― has only depicted North Korean soldiers in a "peaceful" way.”

I don’t think it’s anything to be too concerned about haha- there were similar complaints lodged against tvN for Mr Sunshine- for seemingly glamorizing a Japanese Yakuza group. In the end, all that was required was to point out that all characters and background are fictional and all was well haha.

1 hour ago, Nesseri said:

This is the child of Hyun Bin’s long time friend and teacher from his Uni or his debut days if I am not wrong  (he was Hyun Bin’s acting teacher; Hyun Bin calls him Teacher Kang). Hyun Bin set up VAST together with him and I believe he helps to run and manage VAST. That IG belongs to the wife. You can see that the child has taken pics with some of Hyun Bin’s co-stars in his past projects. And from the IG updates wife and child were at Iseltwald, Switzerland as well, probably same time as Hyun Bin.

• Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Wow..this thread moves so fast haha..have no time to backread so pardon me if this has already been posted. Have to post this coz I am so excited about the upcoming OSTs!

OST 6 is Song GaIn’s “Picture of My Heart”. We’ve already heard a short segment of this- the orphaned boy scene and the Jeong Hyeok hearing SeRi’s “I love you” followed by gunshot at end of Ep 8 scene.

OST 7 - and this is what I am really excited about! OST 7 will be by April 2nd - “Hill of Longing” (my literal translation) created by Music Director Nam Hye Seung and Composer Park Sang Hee. It was recorded at the Sinkron Stage, Vienna last November (2019 Nov). As I have been busy I have not been paying super close attention while watching the last two episodes and so, am not sure if they have given us a brief intro to this OST yet. But I just know I will like it coz I love April 2nd’s style.

So haha..folks, we have two OSTs to occupy ourselves during the hiatus. I have forgiven tvN already haha! OST 6, 7 will be released on 25, 26 January at 6pm KST respectively.

Now I have this news to share:

“The conservative Christian Liberty Party lodged a complaint with police against tvN on Jan. 9 for allegedly violating the National Security Law. It claims the soap opera ― which is mostly set in a small village in North Korea ― has only depicted North Korean soldiers in a "peaceful" way.”

I don’t think it’s anything to be too concerned about haha- there were similar complaints lodged against tvN for Mr Sunshine- for seemingly glamorizing a Japanese Yakuza group. In the end, all that was required was to point out that all characters and background are fictional and all was well haha.

This is the child of Hyun Bin’s long time friend and teacher from his Uni or his debut days if I am not wrong  (he was Hyun Bin’s acting teacher; Hyun Bin calls him Teacher Kang). Hyun Bin set up VAST together with him and I believe he helps to run and manage VAST. That IG belongs to the wife. You can see that the child has taken pics with some of Hyun Bin’s co-stars in his past projects. And from the IG updates wife and child were at Iseltwald, Switzerland as well, probably same time as Hyun Bin.

Thank you for the clarification. Oh how I wish the kid acts as Seri & JH's kid and they settle happily in Swiss hahaha. 

3 hours ago, Fangirlingislife said:

@Nesseri i read that the kid is the son of HB's business partner in vast, his friend from school, Kang Kun Taek

Thank you for your clarification. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

some scene with the same vibe & little similarity 

in my point of view :mrgreen::joy:

@Lawyerh , @Sarang21 @Sejabin, @thanie @Phoenix88 @kriswu TVN 

me too I don’t recall TVN shy about bed scene too or Netflix :joy:

@Ameera Ali, they (TVN) better not be SHY. I'm looking forward to it, lol!

Netflix was NEVER shy though :naughty:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5