[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

I truly appreciate Hyun Bin's and Son Ye JIn's kiss scenes now. They make it so mature and plausible that they are in love.

I have watched dramas where the kiss scenes may be hot but there isn't any chemistry between the leads.

However, I have seen many bad kiss scenes where the actress is like a limp fish with lips. Hmmm...

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler

Cute pouty and petty Captain Ri hahaha

Some BTS to quench our thirst (at least by a little). We are halfway through this drought! 1 more week to go everyone! We can do it!!!

Also, Happy Lunar New Year to everyone in this CLOY family! Best wishes to everyone and may all of you be blessed with good health and wealth!

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I truly appreciate Hyun Bin's and Son Ye JIn's kiss scenes now. They make it so mature and plausible that they are in love.

I have watched dramas where the kiss scenes may be hot but there isn't any chemistry between the leads.

However, I have seen many bad kiss scenes where the actress is like a limp fish with lips. Hmmm...

You had me at "where the actress is like a limp fish with lips" LOL. Ya, I've seen quite a few so truth be told I was quite sceptical at first imagining HB & SYJ's kissing scene hahaha. 

• Like 6

Short BTS of the kiss...

No sound but if you watch the one with the sound on you can hear the kissing sound:kiss_wink:

Yeah and this is what Hyun Bin do behind the scenes... now you know how he build up those muscles :tounge_wink: seriously i could watch him all day doing pushups :tounge_xd:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Phoenix88 said:

Short BTS of the kiss...

No sound but if you watch the one with the sound on you can hear the kissing sound:kiss_wink:

Yeah and this is what Hyun Bin do behind the scenes... now you know how he build up those muscles :tounge_wink: seriously i could watch him all day doing pushups :tounge_xd:

@Phoenix88 Oh no...JH kiss SR chin only?? Am i wrong.. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Hb_Yj said:

Oh no...JH kiss SR chin only?? Am i wrong.. 

Now that you mention it, i'm trying to see whether that was the case :joy: is this why they zoomed in the kiss scene too much?! :joy:

P.S i checked again lololol and i think that they kissed in the lips, it was just too close hahaha! That's why a longer BTS for that is needed!!! Hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

9 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

I know some people have shared that RJH remembers Seri, but man, I'm not convinced yet. I feel like I haven't fully gotten an answer on the bridge situation. When Seri shared that she heard him play the piano in Switzerland, he didn't have an expression that was kind of like, Yeah, it was me. It was more of a shock that he put the puzzle together that WOW that was her...I don't know, I'm not fully convinced that he remembers her until I see more evidence. I feel like the scene where they showed that they met before in Switzerland was too short.

Also when Seri asked him who his first love was, he didn't respond - was it her at the bridge or did he not have one? Uggh LOL

I agree I'm still not convinced. However it does seem that maybe the woman he remembers from Switzerland could be his 1st love although hard to be "love" with such a brief encounter. I rewatched epilogue again& noticed he took coffee pot from top of cabinet so he had to open cabinet separately as he thought of camera(I had thought they were in same place&he saw them simultaneously) then as u said he smiled when looking @the camera. But I still did not see In the epilogue that he ever clicked button to take her pic...SD stepped in before had the chance. He was staring @her through the camera &smiling obviously taken by her whether from pity of her situation or because of her beauty. Then I think he intentionally lead her far away from bridge for pic to distract her from her intentions. The smile he gave her as she took their pic was a confirmation that he was affected by her. Initially they did not speak when watching paragliding on the path but as we've seen with other epilogues they may show further scenes from that that go into further detail where they may actually have brief conversation. Would it be before or after bridge? Probably before which would explain why maybe he seemed fond of her @bridge or could be after and they have alot of conversation?  But back to the lake/piano scene...as someone posted previously if they had actually been face to face @that time she would have known about the song&who sang it so i would have to agree with that person that part of drama must've just been for our benefit...unless the amnesia thing plays out. But they would both have to have amnesia if they actually met. It's too far fetched to say he fell in love @1st sight with her but doesn't remember her....that goes against all "1st love" logic. And again I still say&agree with your post that when she played that piano piece &told him where she heard it...the look on his face&his chuckle seemed to be one of total shock or disbelief that that was actually happening. Just don't see him reacting that way if he already knew

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

Now that you mention it, i'm trying to see whether that was the case :joy: is this why they zoomed in the kiss scene too much?! :joy:

P.S i checked again lololol and i think that they kissed in the lips, it was just too close hahaha! That's why a longer BTS for that is needed!!! Hahaha

Hahaaa.. Yesss.. I need more!!! :dizzy:

15 minutes ago, Winny said:

@Hb_Yj i was wondering about that too... replayed their kiss bts so many times hahaha, my conclusion is HB was kissing YJ's lower lips very close to chin part. :lol::lol: 

Hehee.. Im going to replayed it until next saturday :wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

I think he just grabbed her too hard and so it was a mushed kiss ... But those hands did find there rightful place lol.

And goofball Yejin actually looked shy.

Looks like directing is in his future.

• Like 12