[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

This is funny. Now we know why he made that face. 

Are you kidding me! Jung Hae In sent the food truck to the Cloy set! He is picking up a flight with our Captain. The same outfit is not enough. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 12

I love JHI w SYJ in her previous drama. They were really heartwarming in the first half of the drama. Our noona is really MIA from IG. She has not posted for a long time. Previously she would post the food truck support but not anymore.... :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, sussieh said:

Yeah, I think so. Mainly reason is because SR has been looking to know who wrote/played the piano song. If they have been facing each other at that moment I believe that she will have ask thanked him then and there. So, I think it was more to emphasize their fate to be together. 

Ditto. I like PSH and I rewatched their BTS and yeah even though he was nice, he still seems more reserved. With SYJ, it’s a whole diferent side if him. He looks more cute too hahaha (for example in the BTS when he cleaned her shoulder of snow, in a very casual way,... I was like “wait a moment” hahaha). 

Well duh that makes perfect sense how did I miss that! You are correct if she had seen him she would've known immediately what the song was&who played it. I can't wait to see how he responds to her SK lifestyle/clothes etc. He will have to come out of his conservative NK shell for us to truly see the benefits of how her sexy SK self will entice him...but nonetheless NK/SK...he's still a man lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Dana T said:

for us to truly see the benefits of how her sexy SK self will entice him...but nonetheless NK/SK...he's still a man lol

Oh yes!! Please! Hahaha :glasses::wub:

In NK there were surprise house checks and RJH was very careful/ restrained/ in control each time around her (he seems to be a master in this field hahaha). He knew the dangers of someone hearing/spying on them everywhere. And the rat was hearing everything in his house and near abouts. So, writer-mim, in SK we know that SR’s place is free of hidden cameras and microphones,... and we know that he is still a man after all, and that both have acknowledged their mutual love. So,... hehehe

@pnaysurfer84 *fanning myself* *be.still.my.heart* *breathe*remember.to.breathe* :love:   (And I suddenly remembered RJH’mom words “Breathe” LOL).  See writer-nim, it will be a great loss if we don’t see those byceps in CLoY :joy:.  *Breathe.*I.must.remember.to.breathe* hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

19 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Oh yes!! Please! Hahaha :glasses::wub:

In NK there were surprise house checks and RJH was very careful/ restraint/ in control each time around her (he seems to be a master in this field hahaha). He knew the dangers of someone hearing/spying on them everywhere. And the rat was hearing everything in his house and near abouts. So, writer-mim, in SK we know that SR’s place is free of hidden cameras and microphones,... and we know that he is still a man after all, and that both have acknowledged their mutual love. So,... hehehe

@pnaysurfer84 *fanning myself* *be.still.my.heart* *breath*remember.to.breathe* :love:   (And I suddenly imagined RJH’mom words “Breath” LOL).  See writer-nim, it will be a great loss if we don’t see those byceps in CLoY :joy:.  *Breath.*I.must.remember.to.breath* hahaha

All I can say is that I would happily play her role for free! Any woman fortunate enough to be able to share space with him whether drama or real life is a very lucky lady. He has always been 1 of if not my favorite actors. I think a big part of his allure aside from being fine as .... is his low profile silent type persona...gives that mysterious vibe that keeps you guessing. With Son Ye Jin she was actually in the very 1st kdrama I ever watched several years ago... A Moment to Remember& I've been rewatching it today to fill the time till..... I actually thought he was really cute in Worlds Within with Song Hye Kyo...another fav of mine. He was also heavier more manly in that drama&they were dating in real life @the time so their chemistry was also very good& there was a bed scene in that drama after they had makeup sex! 

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

What I love about Crash Landing On You

The push/pull relationship between sassy Se Ri and conservative Captain Ri and the softness that came after. Remember the candle scene

our Precious Soldier Babies#squadgoals

The North Korean neighborhood Ahjummas 

The comedic elements: Ri Jeong-Hyeok buying her ALL OF THE BRAS. The leading neighborhood lady stopping to apply lipstick before she visits Ri Jeong-Hyeok’s house and allowing her friend to keep her “South Korean” rice maker.

Yoon Se-ri is a really really dynamic and endearing character. Her open and fun personality plays perfectly against

captain Ri

---

The way they look at each other:heart:

ImageImage

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

Sorry fellow CLoY addicts.. I hadn’t had the time to visit this thread since seeing this past weekend’s episodes. And now there’s just way too many pages to back read so I’m just going to post my thoughts and I apologize if someone has already mentioned it or if it has already been discussed here...

First off, just when I think this drama can’t get any better, I’m always so pleasantly surprised. It really does keep getting better and better with each episode. 

I’m not surprised to find out that it was JH’s father who kidnapped Seri. I had already suspected as much. What surprised me was how it all played out. I was expecting it to be somewhat of a serious situation and one where JH’s parents could potentially be an obstacle. I was prepared for the hilarity that was to ensue. How Seri handled herself was just added proof  of how smart and capable she is. She quickly adapted to the situation and her conversation with JH’s father had me in stitches! You’ll notice though that through it all, she put the blame solely on herself and protected JH. You can’t blame JH’s mom for liking her because of it. 

And JH’s parents... where do I even begin? I’m so glad that the writers didn’t make them obstacles and rather turned them into the type of parents we’d hoped for JH. They clearly love their son more than anything and that solidified my previous suspicion that there was a chance they’d be on his side. Through the earlier episodes, it was obvious that JH and his older brother shared a close bond and the fact that JH was always respectful toward his parents and was comfortable asking his father for a favour (when he had planned for seri to go abroad with the national team) made me think that they must have had a good relationship with their parents. And these latest episodes proved it. I loved that JH’s mom took the initiative with Seri and I love that the dad even came up with some lame excuse to not execute her (as per soldier’s recommendation) haha. 

I thought that them letting Seri sleep in JH’s room was also a big deal. It meant that they recognized who she was in their son’s life and was willing to accept her. If they really treated her as an outsider, they would have left her in the attic or given her a different room. 

And that scene where JH finally talks to his dad and confesses his feelings about Seri... :heart: and the way they both look at each other and talk to each other after reuniting... all in front of his parents... and his dad’s facial expressions and reaction!! :joy: I laughed so hard! Once again this show has done an amazing job of taking us through so many emotions - from being on the edge of our seats, to laughing hysterically. 

A couple of other things that surprised me with these episodes was how soon Seri and JH figured out the piano composition connection. I thought that would have been something they found out in the end. I was also surprised that they were able to resolve JH’s brother’s murder so soon. I thought it would happen later. I didn’t expect for the evil guy to escape and go to SK and I totally did not expect JH’s dad to form gather JH’s team (and with Man Bok too!!) and send them to SK!! 

Seri got to experience their way of living for a little bit and now they get to experience SK too! 

So disappointed we have to wait another week for new episodes. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

I forgot to add to my post above that I thought the drama inserting a little bit of Seo Dan and JH’s history was rather clever. What it said to me was that although SD had met JH earlier in life and despite all the many times he nodded at her, he didn’t really remember her or gave her much thought . So much so that when he saw her again in Switzerland, he didn’t even recognize her, as if he was meeting her for the very first time. And SD laments that he should’ve known who she was considering the many times they’ve met in the past. He clearly meant more to her than she did to him. 

in contrast, JH only met Seri once and very briefly - on the bridge when she was contemplating jumping off and yet despite that brief meeting, he never forgot her and recognized her when he saw her hanging from the tree (hence the smile in the epilogue and the scene where he pulls out his camera from the closet). 

I think the drama did a really good job of conveying that difference. JH only needed that brief encounter with Seri for her to have such a huge impact on him. 

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1