Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Wine, fireflies, pretty sure the coffin she drag in ep1 belong to ChangMyung

• Like 4

Todays ending was a confession. The flower starting to blossom from both MW & CS.

Another week to wait:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Preview translations for ep 7

MW: Now that you saw me, you will know just how bad I was a person in the past
CH: You can't do this here
MW: Let them do it. You can kill each other until you are satisfied. Now, please choose (the tools) 
MW: Lee Mi Ra
MW: I invited you to my hotel, didn't I?
MW: I don't invite her by dream. She must have died to come here

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Todays ending was a confession. The flower starting to blossom from both MW & CS.

Another week to wait:sweatingbullets:

Whoa! A confession??? What?? :scream:

@Ameera Ali hahaha i like cat fights but not the clingy type so we better have cat fight instead of the “im following you everywhere and everything” type :P

funny-gif-cat-fight.gif

• LOL 6

48 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

So...what was episode 6 ending?? Im curious to know.

Emmm... I was like "what??? that was the ending she's been raving about?" 

Still clueless. Did she meant that the background was beautiful, or because there's a change in MW's heart toward CS.

LOL! I'm too expectant! :joy:

The tree finally blooming its flower. Like I said previously, the tree is indeed a symbolic representation of MW's heart or could be her memories. Little by little, as little as a leaf, slowly CS caring act towards her moved her heart. Until the leaves will be bushy again.

I guess this gonna be like Beauty and the Beast then. The flower petals will drop one by one.

If she can't find love that could comfort her dying and drying soul, I guess she would forever vanished without the chance to reincarnate?

BTW, I think Lee Mira in the past as the princess did something real bad that she is reincarnate in a poor family in the present.

The talk between MW and CS at the hangover soup place about that little child at her mom's back being reincarnate with all the blessing due to her good deals in the past (it was a very funny scene, CS afraid that MW would reincarnate as a pig and end up in the hangover soup..LOL!), actually giving hint about how the princess was in the past. 

I don't like Lee Mira character here. She thinks that CS is still into her, like she is a real deal or something.

The closet ghost is causing chaos in the human world. The grim reaper warns them the hotel will be hold responsible if anything bad happen because they let her escape. She's been eating human souls here and there (and wow, she's tech-savvy though), just as what MW warn CS about at the hangover soup place: not to leisurely talk with any ghost and fulfill their desire as they could be evil spirit. 

I wonder how would they solve the closet ghost problem, whether she will be able to redeem herself and go to the afterlife without turning into dust when the reaper found her for causing chaos. She may be need to return the soul she ate in order to be able to go to the afterlife peacefully and has the chance to reincarnate... Hmmmm..

I wonder if she was killed because of spy camera thingy.. or died when she was forced to film illegally. She's been using link with explicit content to lure those men.. maybe that's where her hate to human came from. 

Can't wait for the sub!

• Like 9

I just remembered that when MW was pulling the coffin and trying to find the guesthouse, she had her hand all bandaged up... 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

So over century she waiting the firefly Captain :tears:

The way he call her..lui...lui:bawling:

Fixed CS is the Captain reincarnation and there's the same woman who's made they fall apart.

Parodying CC is funny because the king is "kwencana guy" from waikiki:grin:

So does MG foresee they(MW,CS and the women) will get tangled in same fate again..:open_mouth:

Ps. I like how the HDL writer use the ghost to killed creepy nasty guys who peeked others private life uses hidd cameras...Yo..yo..you'll  freak nasty people's if it's s just that scene is real all womens must grateful to that creep"beauty" ghosts! 

Good serves Writersnim

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Emmm... I was like "what??? that was the ending she's been raving about?" 

Still clueless. Did she meant that the background was beautiful, or because there's a change in MW's heart toward CS.

LOL! I'm too expectant! :joy:

It was a melancholy sort of indirect confession. It ties into what Historic Hottie told her in the flashback: that every scenery will look better to her when he's there, and that she will always look for him to suddenly come to her. She said to Chansung that the sea looked more beautiful now (that he's here, but she didn't say that part directly according to the translation) than before, and that made her a little sad. I guess because when she felt that way before with Historic Hottie, it ended in some sort of tragedy.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Another translation of the preview, slightly different from @alleram95's.

MW: Now that you’ve seen inside me, you’ll start to know how bad I had been.
CS: Whoah! You can’t be like this!
MW: Just leave them alone!
MW: Until you’ve released your anger, go ahead and kill each other all you want. Here, choose one (a weapon).
CS: Was this the reason the sea looked sad?! Because the yacht wasn’t there?
CS: A thief’s errand-
MW: I was originally a thief! Didn’t you see that in your dream?
MW: Lee Mi Ra
MW: I invited you to the hotel. This isn’t some place that you can come because you dream of it, you have to die to come here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7