[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

4 hours ago, nikki7 said:

@aintnodrama i kinda think so too. That jawline is soooo chan seung. But what’s the drama between him & man weol. So curious about their history...

I've also watched YJG in sooo many sageuk dramas that I also feel that's him idk the aura is just very same when I watched him as king/crown prince in his past dramas haha and yeah that jawline hmmm

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Meta Limesa said:

The encoder and subber for this drama worked really fast. The day haven't change yet, but I already can download and watch it with english sub..

Where?

Never mind.  Found it at fast drama.  

41 minutes ago, Meta Limesa said:

The encoder and subber for this drama worked really fast. The day haven't change yet, but I already can download and watch it with english sub..

All hail to the subbers and encoders!

Let's watch it together chingus-deul.

(I think the site you visit is the same as mine. They uploaded the subbed version already)

• Like 3

Quite curious if in the past,in that night of her wedding,Man Wol killed Go Chung Myung,we know already their story ended up in tragedy but based on the flashback from ep 5 i think he might be the one entering the room,she is after all punished till the present so i really sense it has also to do with him after loosing her family(and she is more than capable of doing it if he was involved with or without intention in her brothers being killed)...

• Like 5
  • Love 1

That was kind of sad toward the end of ep. 06... Why does it feel like it's foreshadowing a tragic end for Man-Weol??

The costume period drama ghost was fun! I'd admit the Sadako/Room #13 ghost scare me witless but I guess it's sort of satisfying LoL. She goes after men who enjoy watchin' lewd content. That was real sweet how Chan-Sung got Man-Weol Kim Joon-Hyun's autograph. The way she raises her voice when she's annoyed is cute. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

IZNp2L5.jpg

wuNLYhU.jpg

At first, I was confused which "she" did she meant to take good care of, because this scene was right after the scene showing the princess looking at the fight between CM and YW. And Ma Go said their connection has lasted for a very long time. I thought she meant for Mira. But, when I think again about what she said in Korean, the word "dol-bwa" which means take care has always been apply to MW since Ma Go met the adult CS. 

I think Mira will trigger something very painful and hurtful emotion from MW's memories. 

The three deities, it doesn't look like they are anticipating to send off MW away to afterlife though. They are working more to get MW be reminded of her past, perhaps wanting her to search what did she did wrong and admit her sin, as over 1000 years have passed, she still not admitting anything of her real sin, except thinking that she's been paying off her sin for killing by managing the hotel. 

Their conversation was so metaphoric about how the tree come to life again, that love could be either the remedy or poison or both, and how the youngest deity mad about the knit not match up as in she's weaving how their fate would end up with each other. 

This makes me wonder what potion or medicine exactly the second deity gave to CS. I don't think it's just simply for his strength and stamina to stay up because of the working hour at the hotel though. Just like the youngest deity gave the scissors to the bride ghost, I think the second deity gave a potion that will be useful in the future for CS. Perhaps saving him in some way? Hmmmmm.... :ph34r:

BTW, anyone know they are currently filming up to which episode already? Wait, are they still filming though? This is semi-produced, not pre-produced drama right?

Their clothes are still for spring though up to episode 6. I can't wait for MW's summer fashion parade!  Hahahahahah :love:

But if they keep it as spring season throughout the whole drama, it must be very hot and uncomfortable to shoot with all the gloves... aigoooyaaa MW. I wish to see you flaunt your summer wardrobe towards the end of the drama.  

• Like 8
  • Love 2

ezgif-com-crop.gif 

CS: The ocean looks beautiful.

MW: Yes, indeed. It makes me sad. I'm a little sad...because the ocean...looks more beautiful now than it did earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~ ugh, the FEELS, man.

Pretty sure some of you were expecting a big revelation at the end of Ep 6 because IU has been hyping about it, but I just went in without any :D. The ending may not be as shocking or as big of a revelation as we expect it to be, but that confession is a very big step in MW's part. As her 'tree' is now starting to bloom. I think everyone can relate to that, where everything seems different (beautiful) when you are with a certain someone. It is indeed beautiful but also sad. I mean, just the thought of it already makes me sad...

giphy.gif 

--- Their connection has lasted for a very long time. I hope he takes good care of her so that she doesn't end up getting hurt again. ---

So even Ma Go thinks that sending CS may or may not be a good thing, as pointed out by one of the crones, he's either a remedy or a poison. Ah..that connection, I'm so curious already of the past. 

I feel ep 6 is kinda slow..but I enjoyed the first few minutes of JW's jealousy...ha ha...I can watch her get jealous all day! :P

..just the world "girlfriend" makes MW....

ezgif-com-add-text-1.gif 

.. and just thinking whether she's pretty or not already makes her furious, how much more if it's more than that...ha ha...I fear for Sanchez life, soo slow-witted, you boy, your head might roll one day :D...

Spoiler

ezgif-com-add-text.gif

..find someone like CS who can notice every single detail about you...that smile when he noticed MW wearing the earrings is sooo cute!!...and MW's reaction is everything :P...admit it, guuurl!..

Spoiler

ezgif-com-crop.gif

....this is literally me watching dramas...ahahaha...

Spoiler

ezgif-com-crop.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif 

P.S..I was hopeful I can see Kim Soo Hyun cameo but appreciate just the mention of his name :P..I love all the cameos..looks like every episode, there's gonna be a cameo. Also love the reference to The Crowned Clown :D..

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

You know, finally having watched the ending and those words to CS from MW about being sad..i can understand how beautiful it is. 

@lightbringer06 @ellelyana88 @Ondine The ending was not a huge revelation (I didn’t know what to expect but was just anticipating it lol) but it was such a beautiful sad moment from MW to CS. There’s this yearning we see from the previous scene when MW thinks about Firefly guard and their moment at the river bank. The scene suddenly becomes prettier because of firefly guard’s beautiful perspective addition of “you will be waiting for me to show up like today one day..” and behold there was CS who showed up and made her view of the beach even more beautiful with his thought of wanting her to be happy (this was so sweet). Someone mentioned the parallel between firefly guard scene and this one. And i see how beautifully sad it is. 

eN70z1l.gif

We are at episode 6 and we still haven’t received much answers hence our theories are still out in the open. But I still believe that CS is not a reincarnation of either YW or Firefly guard (although there are so many hints pointing at it). I think he is meant to be MW’s love in this lifetime. The one she had in the past left her in pain and rage, despair and sorrow. I believe CS is the love that will go right in the 1000 years of MW’s loneliness and yearning. I don’t think MW is particularly waiting for YW or Firefly guard. But her memories with them are so tied to her that she cannot move on. 

PS: haha i like all our nicknames for royal guard lol. I think we will be coming up with more as episodes come LOL! I simply cannot remember his name easily.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Ameera Ali LOL! I was laughing so much at that scene too! His English was so cute!!

*thank you very muccchhro* (that’s how it sounded to me :P )

He always the funny one & the innocent between them :D I couldn’t believe yesterday when he dressed for the blind date because he want to get married as if the bride would stay with him  :joy:

5d3e27e33b29c921805005.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

New ratings high! 8.7% nationwide.

Translated Knetz comments on episode 6 by Melohwa:

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/07/hotel-del-luna-ep-6-spoilers-lee-ji-eun.html

My fave ones:

2. [+1248,-40]
The 'Reply' series was so interesting when we try to find the husband. This is just as interesting, but we find Goo Chan Sung instead.

7. [+187,-1]
Park Yoo Na ㅋㅋ It feels like this is an extension of her role in 'Sky Castle'. She studied in Harvard and cheated money in that drama too.. 

4. [+262,-10]
Yeo Jin Goo doesn't have a noona. The whole country is going to call him oppa. ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 6
  • Love 2