Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

the closet ghost reminds me of Sadako from The Ring.. lol but some sense it could have Emily Rose from Exorcist :lol: 

and NOOO... the firefly guard (such a pretty nickname) must not be CS now.. :huh: i.. kinda like him more than CS.. oops.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

just read the recaps (could not wait to see it). I loved the mirroring previously, but the last one feels so contrived, I hope it would flow more naturally when I actually see it. I hope the fatigue is not getting into the director and writers that they are loosing their creative steam

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:
hahaha CS is more interested admiring MW than the sea.. :joy:

Her caption is so cute. Her Insta is a really good idea and they're executing it really well, kudos. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Ondine said:

It was a melancholy sort of indirect confession. It ties into what Historic Hottie told her in the flashback: that every scenery will look better to her when he's there, and that she will always look for him to suddenly come to her. She said to Chansung that the sea looked more beautiful now (that he's here, but she didn't say that part directly according to the translation) than before, and that made her a little sad. I guess because when she felt that way before with Historic Hottie, it ended in some sort of tragedy.

Blame me for being too expectant of something like big revelation or shocking scene or *cough* kiss scene *cough*. :rolleyes::phew: Hahahahhaha

Hence, I missed to relate the scene at the bank (was it a lake?) in the past with Captain CM and the melancholy meaning of MW's words and the ending scene. Thank you for pointing that out :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@vangsweetie637yes, it was a confession from MW, parallel with her past story with CM. CS also indirectly care more for MW when he left his ex to get Kim YungJung’s signature. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

MW: I invited you to the hotel. This isn’t some place that you can come because you dream of it, you have to die to come here.

Hmmm.. so Ma Go has been very busy planting dream here and there then. I'm sure it was her that made Lee Mira able to dream about the hotel and its exact location. Aaaaaaa...~~!!! I can't wait for next week's episode already. 

At time of desperation to know about what's next like this, I always blame myself for not holding out waiting until the series finish then binge watch it. Dang! I hope I will be very busy on the weekdays for Saturday to come by faster. :tired:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

im waiting for tomorrow to watch both epi with eng subs.. u know, its a terrible wait but i love the recaps here and photos and some insights too :D

• Like 6

10 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the closet ghost reminds me of Sadako from The Ring.. lol but some sense it could have Emily Rose from Exorcist :lol: 

and NOOO... the firefly guard (such a pretty nickname) must not be CS now.. :huh: i.. kinda like him more than CS.. oops.

Both have good chemistry, the difference is when we watching the Firefly Captain we felt so in love yet Sad his glance shown he wanna see MW happy but  MW seems understand  in the first place they are not live in same world (they should be enemy right)...And i like this guy he has  deep and soft:blush:.voice .and his smiles is cute...lol.

Gosh..in other side,

CS and MW bickering is work on me, the way they bantering drawn me to giggle and happy.

The cheeky MW and the strike CS is the best model to presented how when olds couple bickering over nothing..

They just Hilarious in the war words and rhymes ...:glasses:

As now i didn't see a kind romances chemistry yet.. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Whoa, I just slept and the thread moved so fast :D.

@aintnodrama Welcome, chingu! :)

2 hours ago, aria26 said:

I dont mind a well executed twist. And so far, we cant say anything is a twist yet because they haven't really revealed that much. it is just us making conjectures on our own hehe. I'd say a twist would be that chan seung is actually an all powerful deity who is manipulating even Mago

Dude, your imagination is on another level...ha ha..sometimes a part of me really hate the idea that a deity is behind everything, determining who and what you should be :P.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I know you want cat fight :joy::mrgreen:

I do love cat fight but I like it to be between MW and another girl (the EX preferably) fighting for CS ^_^.

````````````````````````````````````

And off I go to watch episode 6 now! ^----^

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha CS is more interested admiring MW than the sea.. :joy:

jin goo should not smile like that, he is making me ship them IRL

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

Both have good chemistry, the difference is when we watching the Firefly Captain we felt so in love yet Sad his glance shown he wanna see MW happy but  MW seems understand  in the first place they are not live in same world (they should be enemy right)...And i like this guys he has  deep and soft:blush:.voice .and his smiles is cute...lol.

i’m hoping that he will appear again in later part of this show, and his reappearance will shake MW up and finally allow her to have a proper closure to her 1000 years of wait so that she can move on with CS.. :rolleyes: well, sometimes when u repeatedly do something it becomes a habit.. just like MW could have been yearning and waiting for firefly guard years after years, and she might not have realised that the yearning could have already dissolved into nothing but a habit that she has a something to look forward to amidst her limitless time in HDL.. just some thoughts lol

firefly guard, u need to come back!! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, nikki7 said:

@aintnodrama i kinda think so too. That jawline is soooo chan seung. But what’s the drama between him & man weol. So curious about their history...

I've also watched YJG in sooo many sageuk dramas that I also feel that's him idk the aura is just very same when I watched him as king/crown prince in his past dramas haha and yeah that jawline hmmm

• Like 3
  • Love 1

That Chang Myung gained so many nicknames here in this thread:

Cute Captain

Historic Hottie

Firefly Guard

What else? 

Let's collect it all and make a list. Hahahahahha :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

The encoder and subber for this drama worked really fast. The day haven't change yet, but I already can download and watch it with english sub..

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Meta Limesa said:

The encoder and subber for this drama worked really fast. The day haven't change yet, but I already can download and watch it with english sub..

Where?

Never mind.  Found it at fast drama.  

41 minutes ago, Meta Limesa said:

All hail to the subbers and encoders!

Let's watch it together chingus-deul.

(I think the site you visit is the same as mine. They uploaded the subbed version already)

• Like 3

DANG all signs point to a sad ending (for now) and the full angst is not even here yet :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Quite curious if in the past,in that night of her wedding,Man Wol killed Go Chung Myung,we know already their story ended up in tragedy but based on the flashback from ep 5 i think he might be the one entering the room,she is after all punished till the present so i really sense it has also to do with him after loosing her family(and she is more than capable of doing it if he was involved with or without intention in her brothers being killed)...

• Like 5
  • Love 1