[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Am I the only one that think Manwol and Yeonwoo is purely buddy/family relationship? Maybe Yeonwoo loved her, but Manwol treat him as a brother. The crying scene makes me think Yeonwoo probably sacrifice himself to save Manwol, that's why she feel sad and guilty toward him?

She said Yeonwoo is the one who love her the most, not she love the most though.

And MW can confirm the captain ONLY by touching CS heart, isn't it because she love the captain, so she can feel it?

It'll be weird if the writer makes the captain scene look so cute and romantic (teaching her to write, smiling, bickering, saving each other) (it look like CS and MW) but Manwol actually loved Yeonwoo. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, wenlhy said:

Am I the only one that think Manwol and Yeonwoo is purely buddy/family relationship? Maybe Yeonwoo loved her, but Manwol treat him as a brother. The crying scene makes me think Yeonwoo probably sacrifice himself to save Manwol, that's why she feel sad and guilty toward him?

She said Yeonwoo is the one who love her the most, not she love the most though.

And MW can confirm the captain ONLY by touching CS heart, isn't it because she love the captain, so she can feel it?

It'll be weird if the writer makes the captain scene look so cute and romantic (teaching her to write, smiling, bickering, saving each other) (it look like CS and MW) but Manwol actually loved Yeonwoo. 

My thoughts are the same as yours above. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, blademan said:

I’ve actually stopped thinking about how and IF they are linked in the past. :innocent:

Just gonna keep watching the show and be surprised at every new revelation...

I have the same approach as you. I enjoy it more that way. :D

I've read a few comments elsewhere about how disappointed the commenters were at the hotel staff for being so quick and willing to turn on Chansung. I actually like it; I think it's more interesting for the show, and somehow feels more plausible to me. Chansung's presence in the hotel is threatening their very existence in it and the reasons they've been holding on to for decades (or at least they think so). They chose to stay in the hotel all this time for their own selfish reasons, not out of the goodness of their hearts. I don't think they'd give it all up for a human dude who just got here and who they expect should leave before they do, just like all the others have before him. I hope it's something that will continue to have repercussions on Chansung's relationship with the staff and vice versa, something that they will have to work through. I like that Chansung already referred to it and asserted himself in his conversation with Madame Choi (unlike the kiss that shall not be mentioned, haha).

• Like 4
  • Love 1

... Lee Mi Ra is most likely our antagonist. A drama wouldn't be a drama without a villain to slash :D. And a girl to girl fight is just my taste....LOL...cat fight! 

@lightbringer06 & @vangsweetie637

I like cat to cat fight , but this one seem the  clinging type , I don’t see any sprite in her face at all , wouldn’t make cat fight any fun :yum:But for backup I hope our guy can learn from his roommate how to make woman run away disgusted :joy: change her mind on marriage :mrgreen: 

GIFMaker.org_cwzbxI.gif

Or break it in her head if didn’t work :joy:

GIFMaker.org_gyP7R3.gif

• LOL 5

Hello from a newbie!

116809895_hotel-del-luna-e05-190727-720p

This has to be Chansung, right?? I feel like I recognize the tip of the nose as his.:joy:

I have three theories regarding Chansung's identity:

1) He's the king who was about to marry Lee Mira's princess past self, but the girl had been killed by Manwol some time before that and Manwol was dressed as her to continue whatever bloody mission she had.

2) Chansung's past self killed Changmyung and Manwol is on her revenge spree. It kind of goes with the old character description, that Chansung killed his friend (it could be that as a the army chief Changmyung and Chansung's past self were friends)

3) Manwol was forcibly married off to Chansung's past self and she's determined to kill her future husband. phew.

Edited by aintnodrama
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, aintnodrama said:

Hello from a newbie!

This has to be Chansung, right?? I feel like I recognize the tip of the nose as his.:joy:

I have three theories regarding Chansung's identity:

1) He's the king who was about to marry Lee Mira's princess past self, but the girl had been killed by Manwol some time before that and Manwol was dressed as her to continue whatever bloody mission she had.

2) Chansung's past self killed Changmyung and Manwol is on her revenge spree. It kind of goes with the old character description, that Chansung killed his friend (it could be that as a the army chief Changmyung and Chansung's past self were friends)

3) Manwol was forcibly married off to Chansung's past self and she's determined to kill her future husband. phew.

May I add that Changmyung was killed because he has helped Manweol too many times and the king found out about this and arrested and executed him for betraying the throne.

Oh and welcome to the forum. Though   I started today.:D

• Like 3

Wow, the level of facial recognition of chingus in this thread is no joke. :tounge_xd:

I can say it is to the microscopic level! You guys are the true definition of HDL's AI team! :w00t::P

I can't even recognize that jawline is similar to CS no matter how many times I rewind the scene. Now that you guys mention it, I kinda see the resemblance. 

Did MW slip in a blade that cause her hand to bleed to kill the groom while pretending as the bride, or did she actually slit her own wrist as her rebellious and refusal act to marry whoever that person is? Because, it seems to me, if she intends to assassinate the groom by pretending as the bride, she wouldn't reveal her face so early and should have kept hiding her face behind the veil. 

BTW, I can't wait for the ending for tonight's episode.

I suddenly remembered the character description for MW in the first page of this thread. 

It says, one day MW sleeps beside CS and dream the same dream as CS...something like that.

I think there will be big revelation in tonight's episode.. Or could it be another heart attack (in a good way particularly for shippers :phew::wub:)

• Like 6

I think that

15 hours ago, nikki7 said:

@aintnodrama i kinda think so too. That jawline is soooo chan seung. But what’s the drama between him & man weol. So curious about their history...

I also think this is CS's past. Was he a king or prince?

The blood was from the guard of this room. Maybe there is an order to catch or kill the MW's gang before/during the royal wedding.

YW and the captain was killed. MW was going on killling spree to revenge on their death.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 5

Dropping MW's half-hearted smile, or should I say a smirk when Sanchez tell her MR is pretty... LOL! :joy:

hVbl6gc.jpg

And, at the same time

the scene where Ma Go standing in front of the tree and mumbling about the fate that has gone a loooonggg way.

Hmmmmm...

something big is coming. :bawling:

• Like 5

Anyone can you please give me a live stream link?

I was drawn to this drama because of the captain.lol.

But it looks like there are three ships now! lol!

Also Changseong's dreams seems to be about what he saw, through Yeonwoo's point of view I assume.

• Like 3