Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

...chingu-deuls, my eyes aren't deceiving me in this, right? Park Yoo Na is also that noble lady who they took the bundle from...

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-03-4.gif 

... and Chan Sung's EX...

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-5-720-7.gif 

....if this is right, the story definitely is gonna be interesting :D. I'm not used to seeing Park Yoo Na in a make-up so I'm quite confused..only seen her from My ID is Gangnam Beauty and she was very tomboyish there, so...

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Episode 5 ratings...

ctto

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Omg!! just only from that ending conversation between MW and CS at the heaven’s tunnel, we are setting ourselves up for this:

8beb27bb03767e856d16c0ec443838c1.gif

This episode was so good! But it had such a sad feeling to it too! I can’t even put my thoughts together right now.

Edit: @lightbringer06

I don't think the ex girlfriend is the princess. But i am not too sure myself. The gif moving too fast for me haha.

Can someone do a still on these two so we can easily zoom and compare to confirm if these two are the same ladies?? :huh:

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omg!! just only from that ending conversation between MW and CS at the heaven’s tunnel, we are setting ourselves up for this:

I don't want to jump to conclusions.  It's his job to "see her off".  That could be 50 years from now and she dies first.  Or he could see her off in a month but join her shortly in the afterlife. 

Did anyone think the red string of this episode was somehow poignant?  Because if he is a reincarnated lover from the past, the two of them are also tied by a red string. Cutting that string has repercussions - the ghost bride and husband might never find each other again in a new life, is what I got from that.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

@brielover You are right. Those words can hold many meanings. However, it is simply the tone these two used that made me feel like we are heading towards a sad road for these two. I am hoping your thoughts are more correct than mine because as of right now, i keep thinking that she will have to leave him way sooner than it sounds :vicx:

Other than the red string, I kept thinking: Can Mago actually be a representation of the Three Sisters of Fate in Greek mythology??

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

...chingu-deuls, my eyes aren't deceiving me in this, right? Park Yoo Na is also that noble lady who they took the bundle from... 

... and Chan Sung's EX...

....if this is right, the story definitely is gonna be interesting :D. I'm not used to seeing Park Yoo Na in a make-up so I'm quite confused..only seen her from My ID is Gangnam Beauty and she was very tomboyish there, so...

OMO! I just realized that they look alike. I think she's both the noble lady and Chan Sung's ex. 

I've seen her in My ID is Gangnam Beauty, too. Was hoping to see her act and here she is. :D I'm looking forward to see what her role is and how it'll effect JMW.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think this women will play the big part to change the mine story , as far we knew Man wol and she who have same presence over a decades .

P-20190728-112400.jpg

The possibility is CS is the reincarnation of the Captain in new build body that's way the reincarnation of the goryeo princess  could recognize him shortly.

Or CS was someone who's made bad decisions affected MW,CM,YW and the princess relationship  in mess lead to their deaths. 

And CS reborn to paid his debts?

Nei ..it's not the case..when CS is bad person MG should not choose him as trigger to opened MW buried Memory.

Argh..so many theories.

I wished i could foresee the futures like MW so i could just ignoring and playing follow the MG dices in calmness and collect.:sweat_smile:

Tonight episode should be the steps to walk deeper in mine story thou.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

watched ep 5 with subs .I think MW starts having feelings  for CS, and because of her pride and ego.why would she  always finds a way to protect him?  could CS be a sort of reincarnation of YW? and not the royal guard? the reason he is gaving dreams of MW? Im just confuse with  MW had blood on her finger? did she killed anyone? who? is she a bride in the past?

and Im not fond of CS will be the one sending off MW? in the after life? does this mean she will die too?  can just be these two have a happy end?because I think MW deserves a second chance in life and love.. She did feel sorry for all the trouble she comitted in the past that is why she has been trapped in the hotel.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@lightbringer06

I don't think the ex girlfriend is the princess. But i am not too sure myself. The gif moving too fast for me haha.

Can someone do a still on these two so we can easily zoom and compare to confirm if these two are the same ladies?? :huh:

... ha ha...yes, the shift between her and Yeon Woo is way too fast. I was initially planning to do a still but it ain't clear enough when I tried, so I ended up making a gif instead :P..let me try and do another shot if I can get a better one.

EDIT:...

pjimage.jpg The eye make-up aren't the same, even their facial expressions, the angling is also different...so it's kinda hard to tell...but their nose look similar tho :D..that's the best shot I can take of the noble lady, I had to pause faster...LOL...

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Other than the red string, I kept thinking: Can Mago actually be a representation of the Three Sisters of Fate in Greek mythology??

I read a comment from where I've watched the episode about that Fate in Greek myth, but then someone mentioned it does apply if they're triplets/three sisters,since the other crone said that there are more than three of them.

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

OMO! I just realized that they look alike. I think she's both the noble lady and Chan Sung's ex. 

I've seen her in My ID is Gangnam Beauty, too. Was hoping to see her act and here she is. :D I'm looking forward to see what her role is and how it'll effect JMW.

Yes!...ha ha...that's why I was a bit confused there. Hope they clear that out on episode 6 if MW managed to meet her personally :D.

I think she was also in that high-rated cable drama of JTBC, Sky Castle, but I didn't watch that so I only know her from MIIDB.

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Aww, why are the ratings trending down? :tears: Isn't the show pretty popular in Korea?

Other stuff I liked/noticed in ep 5:

- Bartender Kim and Housekeeper (?) Choi deadass prepared a slide presentation for options to get rid of Chansung. :lol:

- Another moon tie-in: Breakfast at Tiffany's = Moon River!

- They just really didn't talk about the kiss huh. :D I wouldn't be surprised if Chansung brings it up in a future episode to throw in Man Wol's face. :P

- Man Wol being all buddy-buddy with Sanchez on the phone and even following each other on SNS. :lol: Why didn't Sanchez make the connection that "Man Wol" was the boss Chansung had been ranting about? They mentioned it at his restaurant in a past episode.

- Chansung really out there just throwing himself into all sorts of ridiculous situations and banking on Man Wol to save him. The ultimate damsel in distress who purposely and repeatedly puts himself in distress. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

rsz_817ce546-5d67-4ec7-b572-562c28e9b053

P-20190728-112400.jpg&key=98a5f2e7a9471f

omo..are they really the same one or different? Why they look so different to me?

@lightbringer06 haha i screenshot the same scene you did from my phone and posted it up there too. Then borrowed @Yana Mujay picture too. Perhaps we can use these two to compare. Lol. Im about to zoom in the features ;)

Edit:

no matter how many times i compare and contrast, they just don’t look similar to each other. Princess eyes seem bigger than ex girlfriend and the eye brow is shaped differently. Nose are almost similar. Even the lips are shaped differently. Lol! What is happening to us?! :joy:

Edit 2:

okay. Either they are not the same or the make up artist is really good! :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Im still hopeful that MW will have a new life..a future and a new beginning!

And the LEAF, depict  hope renewal and revival..the leaf plays sinificant for me.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

29 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

omo..are they really the same one or different? Why they look so different to me?

haha i screenshot the same scene you did from my phone and posted it up there too. Then borrowed @Yana Mujay picture too. Perhaps we can use these two to compare. Lol. Im about to zoom in the features ;)

no matter how many times i compare and contrast, they just don’t look similar to each other. Princess eyes seem bigger than ex girlfriend and the eye brow is shaped differently. Nose are almost similar. Even the lips are shaped differently. Lol! What is happening to us?! :joy:

okay. Either they are not the same or the make up artist is really good! :sweat_smile:

...nyahahaha...me too...aigoo..they look similar but....don't funnygifsbox.com_2016-06-17_18-28-14.gif ...I guess we'll just have to wait and see if there's any mention on Episode 6 tonight. As long as she and MW meet or MW sees her picture, we'll know by then.

I just had this weird feeling that they are one and the same...the way they shot her from head to toe as a way of introducing her at the end of episode 5 is basically telling me she isn't JUST an EX :D. I mean, why the suspense? ^~^

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

haha dun ponder too much dear chingus.. here’s for you all :)

eng translation, hello Song-Hwa.. hashtag hoteldelluna haha

in asianwiki, she is main cast as Lee Mi-Ra for the story plot.

so, same person.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@sadthe1st ...and here comes the savior of the day!!...ha ha...thank you!..good thing she has an IG :blush:. I only know her name will be Lee Mi-Ra, so.

gosh, excited how things will be now :glasses:.

...pretty sure it's gonna be...

tenor.gif 

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

haha dun ponder too much dear chingus.. here’s for you all :)

eng translation, hello Song-Hwa.. hashtag hoteldelluna haha

in asianwiki, she is main cast as Lee Mi-Ra for the story plot.

so, same person.

I was wondering too what made uri chingus here been pondering whether the princess and CS's ex are two different person. Both are the same person to me, I see exact same face of Park Youna (My ID is Gangnam Beauty, Sky Castle). :lol:

Glad that the instagram post clear up everything, else, I think I would see the whole gif. analysis of eyes, lips, nose, cheeks, forehead and chin of the princess and CS's ex. :P

Like the plastic surgeon dissecting every part of the face to compare the face, before and after. Haha :D

• LOL 5

@lightbringer06 @sadthe1st 

After all that zooming in and out and facial studying, this is me: 

giphy-1-1.gif

:joy:

Edit:

@ellelyana88 haha it’s because for me, at a glimpse, they look like two different person. So there i was, zooming in and out to see if i am going crazy or they are actually the same person hahaha

@annamchoi I cannot help but think to bring back the ex and princess as the same reincarnation and face, it can only mean that CS is either warrior guy or she is there to mingle with the memories :crazy: whatever it is, this is going to get interesting.

• LOL 5

@vangsweetie637 so it is possible the Ex might  be the reincarnation by the noble princess? can we assumed that CS is also reincarnation by the royal guard( but for me  YW, is the reincarnation of CS rather  than royal guard.) correct me if Im wrong 

can you please enlighten me also to wether MW 's lover in the past was YW or the royal guard?  Thank you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, annamchoi said:

@vangsweetie637 so it is possible the Ex might  be the reincarnation by the noble princess? can we assumed that CS is also reincarnation by the royal guard( but for me  YW, is the reincarnation of CS rather  than royal guard.) correct me if Im wrong 

can you please enlighten me also to wether MW 's lover in the past was YW or the royal guard?  Thank you.

We dont know which one was her love....seeing her in bridal attire ready to kill, I doubt it was the Captain

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1