Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Ooh, this scene (from one of the earlier trailers/previews) looks like it will be in the next episode? Looks like room 13 and the cabinet ghost flying above. My body is ready! :w00t:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Wink..Wink..wink

Spoiler

Jang Man Wol timelines pic.

IMG-20190726-143150.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20190726-143200.jpg

IMG-20190726-143436.jpg

IMG-20190724-105918.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

Ooh, this scene (from one of the earlier trailers/previews) looks like it will be in the next episode? Looks like room 13 and the cabinet ghost flying above. My body is ready! :w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes! Looks like same scene and will reveal on Saturday! :w00t: 

But I'm curious that is CS missing some part of memory after room 13? Coz from preview he seems like recall back his memories when he touch the door knob.. Or maybe I think too much.. :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1

:astonished:

Here we go..

The Captain and Man Wol the "bandit "B)

The writer could writing the full side of The youngest JMW story thou, it would be great Saeguk drama likely 

IMG-20190726-181236.jpg

IMG-20190726-181326.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20190726-181321.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

he is cute!! haha his smile is cheeky.. and he smile not grin! he doesnt show his teeth, and i love such cute smile guys :lol: uh oh.. im swooned with this captain and.. wait, the male lead is CS.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I so love Man Wol's Insta. #WhenWillYourFaves :D

If you love cats and love Man Wol, you might want to give this Twitter account a follow. I mean, how accurate is this? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

omg .thanks for the translation.. i can't wait to see the episode! it's killing me right know.. Saturday pls come fast..:bawling: HDL is really torturing my soul

• Like 3

Oo yes. It does seem like we will be getting that scene in tomorrow’s episode. CS hugging MW :wub:

Today is Friday for me and I can finally join all of you in discussions once work is done for me! 

tenor.gif?itemid=12235300

:P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Did Manwol lost her memory? I thought the reason CS seeing those memory is because it's his past life?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, wenlhy said:

Did Manwol lost her memory? I thought the reason CS seeing those memory is because it's his past life?

No. She didn’t lose her memory but these memories are the ones she chose not to remember. She kept it hidden within herself and CS is the one bringing it back to life for her. The memories CS received was from MaGo when she gave him the flower. However we have yet to find out if CS is the owner of those memories or if it is a path MaGo simply bestowed on CS to help MW. In other words, CS is either the reincarnation or he is someone who simply received the memories only :D

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

@Ameera Ali I really cant wait to see that hug! Their relationship keeps growing lovelier! 

But what’s even funnier is that ghost flying from above!! :joy: The ghost is a true third wheeler! Awkward again!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

11 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes! Looks like same scene and will reveal on Saturday! :w00t: 

But I'm curious that is CS missing some part of memory after room 13? Coz from preview he seems like recall back his memories when he touch the door knob.. Or maybe I think too much.. :D

Oh!...that could also be a good idea if you base it from the preview..ha ha...MW might have erased the memory of the kiss :D...we'll see ;)

..Hotel del Luna has been sticking with me just like CS does to MW now :P..

Watch-Hotel-del-Luna-Episode-02-1.gif 

...and yeah, everyone, it's freaking SATURDAY!!!...

giphy.gif 

• LOL 6

Just in case our CEOnim forgot:P

Full.Moonshii today's HDL day:lol::wub:

IMG-20190726-192849.jpg

Our CEOnim who's always counting days to tell her story of life...nice to know you're eagerly and excited waiting Sunday to comes like all fellows hereB)

IMG-20190724-200250.jpg

Have very good weekend  soompier

• Like 3
  • Love 1

The weird, the sad,the cheeky and the lovely Jang Man Wol

Which one her truly faces?

Excited  for Tonight episode 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Does anyone know who was the child actor who played the younger Goo Chansung? I think I saw him somewhere

• Like 3