[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Freeeday:D

One day to meet the adorkable stylish Jang Man Wolnim.

IMG-20190726-064008.jpg

The dorky astronauts 

IMG-20190724-185847.jpg

Ooo the Captain 

IMG-20190726-063818.jpg

But...one more day to...waiting -_-

Spoiler

IMG-20190726-063755.jpg

Pffff;)

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Why do everyone say there's still lack of chemistry between the couple? I feel they have good one especially when they were brickering. But I hope that it will grow from good to great one.

Its just some people in international sites....I see their chemistry....it started getting stronger since episode 4. 

• Like 3

SGHeartIU has subs of the latest making-of video. Here are the links (it says Youtube doesn't allow embedding of these particular videos):

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFij02cCuiU

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOsavifhSN0

During the part where Chansung's body is possessed by PO, I love how YGJ teases IU that she's smiling even as she's saying that she's worried about hitting him. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Does YJG ever calls IU noona? They're 4 years apart but Jin Goo looks very mature for his age.

And I agree, after seeing the BTS, that they are still very awkward with each other..... awkwardly cute :blush:. Love seeing both of them in the same frame.

But both are very professional. When they are MW & CS, all the awkwardness is gone. CS looks like the only one out of all her staff who's not afraid of her. 

Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Ooh, this scene (from one of the earlier trailers/previews) looks like it will be in the next episode? Looks like room 13 and the cabinet ghost flying above. My body is ready! :w00t:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

Ooh, this scene (from one of the earlier trailers/previews) looks like it will be in the next episode? Looks like room 13 and the cabinet ghost flying above. My body is ready! :w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes! Looks like same scene and will reveal on Saturday! :w00t: 

But I'm curious that is CS missing some part of memory after room 13? Coz from preview he seems like recall back his memories when he touch the door knob.. Or maybe I think too much.. :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, wenlhy said:

Did Manwol lost her memory? I thought the reason CS seeing those memory is because it's his past life?

No. She didn’t lose her memory but these memories are the ones she chose not to remember. She kept it hidden within herself and CS is the one bringing it back to life for her. The memories CS received was from MaGo when she gave him the flower. However we have yet to find out if CS is the owner of those memories or if it is a path MaGo simply bestowed on CS to help MW. In other words, CS is either the reincarnation or he is someone who simply received the memories only :D

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3